• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

What Is Faith In the Bible?

This is the context of how you used "guesswork" which doesn't sound like you were speaking collectively to the "church". "How difficult would it be for those statements of believing to to read "All those who choose to believe" or "all those who decide to believe"? It would take all the guesswork out of it wouldn't it?"
Pure, unadulterated, meaningless, bickering. Therefore I won't read the rest of the post.

Pure, unadulterated, meaningless, bickering. Therefore I won't read the rest of the post.
Lol . . . That's not bickering. I didn't consider it a trivial or meaningless matter for you to completely change the direction of the conversation to include collectively the "church" and then tell me to "try to track". I corrected you and you took offense - plain and simple.

Lol . . . That's not bickering. I didn't consider it a trivial or meaningless matter for you to completely change the direction of the conversation to include collectively the "church" and then tell me to "try to track". I corrected you and you took offense - plain and simple.
Still bickering and justifying it to boot. I didn't need to be corrected, I took no offense, other than your propensity for not being able to get beyond in the box thinking, and therefore having to nit pick about everything, understand nothing.

Back