• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

What happens to people without faith after this life?

...which the way you phrase it can't be a return as the word shub insists.
People who have died are dead, and in Sheol. People who have died and are dead will be raised from the dead, and judged. The wicked will return to Sheol.

Step Three: Jesus said—

“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
Where are you headed with these steps?

Where does "the home of disembodied spirits" come from?

Hades is simply the abode of the dead, the same as Sheol. Both are the state of death.
The disembodied spirits is the soul of a dead person.

Ok on Hades, if you insist.

Blade

Step One- The parable of the seed/sower. The seed comes from the Creator, it is planted in soil and grows to become a 'plant.' The plant grows for a season, flowers and produces fruit which contains seeds, some of which are preserved, set aside for planting in a new season. If you like, these set aside seeds, you can call 'the elect.' The fruit, and the seeds it produces is the glory of the plant and the planter.

Step Two- The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. “He who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it to life eternal. “If anyone serves Me, he must follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also; if anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him.
Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.
unless one is born of water? is not everybody born of water? YES! born of Spirit or reborn again.

Blade

unless one is born of water? is not everybody born of water? YES! born of Spirit or reborn again.

Blade
It would the imagery of life springing from water and spirit.
Think creation (a direct act of God) when new life began.
And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.​
And then came life.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.

Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Yes, don't gild the lily.

It would the imagery of life springing from water and spirit.
Think creation (a direct act of God) when new life began.
And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.​
And then came life.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.
I hope I don't cross boundaries here. While the spiritual picture may well look like what you said,
John 3:5 was specifically speaking of man...."Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

Literally this could not have been in the beginning simply because Man was born (made of the clay of the earth)...However, every birth after the fall of man, every birth was born of water....and it had to break (ladies should know) before the baby could be born...Even in a Caesarean, the protective water sack must be broken...

I believe this to be a prophecy that I cannot find anyone else speaking about....In the near future, we will have in our power to create life outof a petri dish. We have already created clones..etc. Will these beings (our DNA) have a soul? I don't know but I don't think they will be able to enter the Kingdom of GOD.

Rebirth includes the spirit with the Church (his Body) always...Even after death, our spirit will be with him in heaven awaiting 1 Thes 4:13-18..even to happen. We can see this happen again in Rev 6:9 where the souls of the martyred have to wait for their bretheren to be killed as well be fore they are redeemed.

Blade

Last edited by a moderator:
Back