• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

The Trinity

See my reply to his post - “Is the messenger (not are the messengers) created?”

The subject was one person - Jesus.

Where is it specified in scripture?

Those who hold an Arian Christology believe and assert that he was created before the creation described in Genesis.

Celebrated by whom? I don’t celebrate the creation of Jesus on December 25th - and the trinitarians, binitarians and the majority of unitarians don’t either.

Who explains the creation of Jesus using mysticism?
Those who are not satisfied with the Biblical account of Jesus creation tend to rely on mysticism.

Those who are not satisfied with the Biblical account of Jesus creation tend to rely on mysticism.

Who exactly are you speaking about? Do you have an example that would help me and our readers understand what group or groups you have in mind?

Who exactly are you speaking about? Do you have an example that would help me and our readers understand what group or groups you have in mind?
Yes, I’m exactly talking about people who suppose Jesus was created before the timeline Luke detailed.

Hey guess what? Trinitarians classify Him as a man in His incarnation too.

But trinitarianism doesn’t classify him as a human person.

A man who is not a human person. Think about it. That’s what trinitarianism requires us to believe.

Jesus of Nazareth is not a human person. Jesus of Nazareth is not a human person. Jesus of Nazareth is not a human person. Repetition for emphasis. Every trinitarian should be reminded of this daily.

“Jesus had dinner at Matthew’s house.”

(Matthew 9:10, ICB)

He did. But trinitarian mothers, don’t neglect to teach your children that it wasn’t a human person who ate dinner at Matthew’s house that day.

If you want them to grow up to be trinitarians, teach them early what being a trinitarian requires them to believe about Jesus.

Back