• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

The Threefold Purpose of the Law

I am asking YOU.

I am the questioner, you are the questionee.

I will not take your bait of avoidance.

I am done being gullible.

I have put up with you for many years with your tricks.

You are a genius being a tricker.
You were asking me if I am copying you,
because you can't tell if I am copying you, or not?

Maybe we are both following Jesus. :cool: ❤️

He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also.
John 14:12

Thanks for thanking me for pointing out how you must change the narrative of scripture to fit your agenda.
You are welcome, or you are satiated on the fruit of your knowledge, so that you don't see the connection.

Once one "knows" they are not open to knowing anymore. Isn't it.

You were asking me if I am copying you,
because you can't tell if I am copying you, or not?

Maybe we are both following Jesus. :cool: ❤️

He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also.
John 14:12
Your main theme is obedience to God and Jesus but it is all superficial obedience.

You cannot wiggle out on me, sweetie.

You are not spiritual to know what it is to be obedient to God and Jesus.

another check mate.

Right, and that doesn't change the fact that the law was given via Moses to the tribes of Israel and no Gentile nations.

God is not a man as a Jew

It does not matter who he uses to give prophecy. He can use a Ass given the words of God .It stopped the madness of the Jewish false prophet false, apostle Balsam .

God is not served by human hands in any way shape of form again he can use a unbeliever just as easily as one born again .

Salvation has nothing to do with a outward Jew . Christians are the same as a inward born again Jew

The bible defines the words with in

Romans 2:29 28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Obviously some Jew tried to infiltrate the church hoping their DNA I.D was enough . Jesus said of His own flesh it profits for nothing

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,
Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink His blood, ye have no life in you.

John 6:53

We know what Jesus said .How about what do you say?

What is is about you that you think you hold a patent on eating the flesh of the Son of man, and drink His blood.? You use words but not your idea of what you think they mean . That produce wonders . Is it your will that others would call you "Wonderman".

In your own words how to you drink blood and eat his flesh as a way of keeping the law?.

Then you can add what your think the Bibles gives to help support your offering.

You are welcome, or you are satiated on the fruit of your knowledge, so that you don't see the connection.

Once one "knows" they are not open to knowing anymore. Isn't it.
There is no connection when you have to change the text of scripture in order to fit your agenda.

God is not a man as a Jew

It does not matter who he uses to give prophecy. He can use a Ass given the words of God .It stopped the madness of the Jewish false prophet false, apostle Balsam .

God is not served by human hands in any way shape of form again he can use a unbeliever just as easily as one born again .

Salvation has nothing to do with a outward Jew . Christians are the same as a inward born again Jew

The bible defines the words with in

Romans 2:29 28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Obviously some Jew tried to infiltrate the church hoping their DNA I.D was enough . Jesus said of His own flesh it profits for nothing

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Once again, none of you post has squat to do with the fact that the law was given via Moses to the tribes of Israel and no Gentile nations

Here are some things He done for me, that I could not do.

Do good in Thy good pleasure unto Zion:
build Thou the walls of Jerusalem.

Psalm 51:18

And I will come near to you to judgment;
and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers,
and against the adulterers,
and against false swearers,
and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless,
and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not Me,
saith the Lord of hosts.

Malachi 3:5

I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art My Son; this day have I begotten thee.

And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, [Luke 20:42]
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. [Ps 110:1]

The LORD, the God of truth, is not the same personage as the Lord, the anointed one.

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Ps 2:1-2

The anointed have received the unction.

And David perceived that the LORD had established him king over Israel, and that he had exalted his kingdom for his people Israel's sake. [2 Sam 5:12]
Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: [Ex 4:22]
I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. [Ps 2:7]

Does that make David the only begotten Son of God?

Now these be the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said. The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue. [2 Sam 23:1-2]

Once again, none of you post has squat to do with the fact that the law was given via Moses to the tribes of Israel and no Gentile nations

God is not a Jewish man.

Once again it was given to Balaam a Jewish false prophet, false apostle through the mouth of a she Ass it stopped the madness of that false prophet. . An unclean animal, female Ass (donkey) is used to represent unbelievers (no faith that could please God..

Its not who its given to they apostles are considered as nothing. But truth is in respect to Him that can bring his increase.

One is our infallible teaching master as Lord God in heaven Call no man one earth good teacher master as Lord of lords .

Venerating the apostles is not a teaching of God. The RCC taken form the faithless jews as a law of men invented that so they could lord it over the faith of non-venerable pew warmers . If someone does puff up the apostles then in effect they are also venerated a Ass a non-believer

Twice to emphasize God gives the increase. Not Jewish flesh

1 Corinthians 3:7 I have planted,(the incorruptible born again seed) Apollos watered; (with the water of the word doctrines that fall like rain) but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour

God is not a Jewish man.

Once again it was given to Balaam a Jewish false prophet, false apostle through the mouth of a she Ass it stopped the madness of that false prophet. . An unclean animal, female Ass (donkey) is used to represent unbelievers (no faith that could please God..

Its not who its given to they apostles are considered as nothing. But truth is in respect to Him that can bring his increase.

One is our infallible teaching master as Lord God in heaven Call no man one earth good teacher master as Lord of lords .

Venerating the apostles is not a teaching of God. The RCC taken form the faithless jews as a law of men invented that so they could lord it over the faith of non-venerable pew warmers . If someone does puff up the apostles then in effect they are also venerated a Ass a non-believer

Twice to emphasize God gives the increase. Not Jewish flesh

1 Corinthians 3:7 I have planted,(the incorruptible born again seed) Apollos watered; (with the water of the word doctrines that fall like rain) but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour
Again, none of that refutes the fact that the law was given via Moses to the tribes of Israel and no Gentile nations.

Your main theme is obedience to God and Jesus but it is all superficial obedience.

You cannot wiggle out on me, sweetie.

You are not spiritual to know what it is to be obedient to God and Jesus.

another check mate.
Bless you, mate. ❤️

The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come;
Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad,
for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

Hosea 9:7

Back