• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

The Lamb and the Scroll

Was just wondering, as I have never seen any documentation saying ancient land title deeds were written on both sides as the norm.
Would be good documentation to have if you ever run across any actual documentation other than tradition.
From what I am getting, The civil law given to Israel by Moses contained this in it...The Law of Redemption in Leviticus 25.... WIll keep looking.

Blade

Does it seem troublesome that there are vast groups of people, Christians and Jews alike who are waiting for exactly the same thing today-- a Messiah that comes to set up an earthly kingdom, a shedding of the world order and everything that includes? Was that Christ's agenda then? Is that the kingdom he spoke of... ever?
Were these questions for me?

Thanks

Blade

Both.... Daniel's 70th week is mostly to bring Israel (to the wall) the conclusion that Jesus was indeed their Messiah. In Rev. 12, we see those who do believe flee Judah with Satan trying to kill them. God saves many and protects them hence.

The Gentiles are getting punished for following the anti-christ and satan.

Is this what you ask for?

Blade
Well, Daniel's 70 weeks is hotly debated!
I need to make a separate thread to discuss it because there are so many interesting differing viewpoints about what Daniel was saying and who he was saying it about.

Well, Daniel's 70 weeks is hotly debated!
I need to make a separate thread to discuss it because there are so many interesting differing viewpoints about what Daniel was saying and who he was saying it about.
Yes, Satan does go to extremes to discredit God's WORD.

Blade

Back