• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

THE 1000 YEAR MILLENNIUM - MILLENNIAL REIGN

By understand the Biblical truth that I am professing, has make you begin to look like one of us.
I do not believe several of the things you profess. I am not SDA.

For example, I do not believe Jesus Christ preexisted his birth, I do not keep the Sabbath, I believe in a pre-trib rapture, and I believe Jesus Christ will one day rule this world from Jerusalem.

I do not believe several of the things you profess. I am not SDA.

For example, I do not believe Jesus Christ preexisted his birth, I do not keep the Sabbath, I believe in a pre-trib rapture, and I believe Jesus Christ will one day rule this world from Jerusalem.
That is important to know how that you believe in your God.

I don't know how you mean preexisting His birth!! Show me exactly how you mean it. Thanks.

That is important to know how that you believe in your God.

I don't know how you mean preexisting His birth!! Show me exactly how you mean it. Thanks.
Jesus Christ did not exist before he was conceived in Mary except in God's plan. He is a man.

Jesus Christ did not exist before he was conceived in Mary except in God's plan. He is a man.
So, when John says Jesus is The Word, you just chalk that up to "translated wrong"? Christ is not created and has always been with God, since before creation.

So, when John says Jesus is The Word, you just chalk that up to "translated wrong"? Christ is not created and has always been with God, since before creation.
I didn't say that Jesus was "ALWAYS" been with God. It is written "BEFORE" creation.
Read Proverbs 8:20-22!

I didn't say that Jesus was "ALWAYS" been with God. It is written "BEFORE" creation.
Read Proverbs 8:20-22!
PJ was addressing me, not you.

Prov 8 is not about Jesus Christ, it’s a personification of wisdom.

Christ does not dwell in Christ.
Christ meaning anointed one is the authority of teaching ministry of the Holy Spirit
But Jesus Christ is.

Jesus meaning savoir., As the Christ he teaches us all things and brings to our memory the former things he has taught us. In that way we are warned of those who say we do need a man to teach us . Even Jesus the Son of man dared not usurp the teaching ministry of Christ that worked in Jesus as it does with us to both reveal the will of the one Good master our Lord and empower him yoked with Christ performing it to the pleasure of the Father . We must be careful how we hear or say we do .

1 John 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him

PJ was addressing me, not you.

Prov 8 is not about Jesus Christ, it’s a personification of wisdom.

I think you could say both.

Christ the teacher of personified wisdom the wisdom of God .

1 Corinthians 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Christ meaning anointed one is the authority of teaching ministry of the Holy Spirit

Jesus meaning savoir., As the Christ he teaches us all things and brings to our memory the former things he has taught us. In that way we are warned of those who say we do need a man to teach us . Even Jesus the Son of man dared not usurp the teaching ministry of Christ that worked in Jesus as it does with us to both reveal the will of the one Good master our Lord and empower him yoked with Christ performing it to the pleasure of the Father . We must be careful how we hear or say we do .

1 John 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him
But nobody is following Jesus Christ here completely. Just because of a lack knowledge, you people shall perish. Jesus is saying with His own mouth: "THINK NOT" but you people are thinking the opposite!! That means you are hypnotized by Satan to not understand what means "think not" Matthew 5:17.
The only way to cure of your hypnotized mind is only reading Matthew 5:17 about a week. Your Bible should be open and highlight that you cannot see any other verses. And fast for about 2 days.

Back