• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Run away from Apologetics! (Don't become a lawyer)

The truth is the truth. If you believe something that is not true you believe a falsehood.

1 Tim 1:3 As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,

You think Christ has returned. You think we're in the kingdom. You think the devil has been thrown into the lake of fire.

All false.

Whether you realize it or (likely) not... these are your subjective beliefs about objective truth- regarding things you do not know as fact.

If I hold a black felt bag and tell you I have in it some objects small and round, but I don't show them to you.... You can declare to the whole world that the bag contains nothing but marbles. You can believe this with your whole heart and insist that it is true. Neither your declaration, nor your insistence makes it true. The truth is object and unaffected by your proclamations, declarations and beliefs.

And you can't make factual declarations (nor denials) of things you do not know as fact. You can tell folks what you think-- but most people recognize those things as nothing more than that.

Some people believe that no one is going to hell.
Some people believe that people are for sure going to be burning in hell forever.
Both of these are false. I think you believe the first one, right? What you believe is false, Matthew.

The unsaved will be thrown into the lake of fire and perish forever.
Don't you see how subjective Christianity is a thing?
People hold to false beliefs. That does not make Christianity subjective.

The unsaved will be thrown into the lake of fire and perish forever.
And you claim to be saved.

It is a subjective opinion of yours.

And most trins believe as you do about salvation.

And you claim to be saved.
That's right.
It is a subjective opinion of yours.
1 John 3:
1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
And most trins believe as you do about salvation.
Some do, some don't. It's irrelevant.

That's right.

1 John 3:
1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Some do, some don't. It's irrelevant.
Your reading is not objective at all according to Jesus' word.

Only the Jesus' followers who trust all His word and strive to abide by His teachings to the end will be saved.

Your reading is not objective at all according to Jesus' word.

Only the Jesus' followers who trust all His word and strive to abide by His teachings to the end will be saved.
Eph 1:
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Rom 10:
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

We are saved by faith in Jesus Christ.

Learn about Christianity, meshak.

Eph 1:
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Rom 10:
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

We are saved by faith in Jesus Christ.

Learn about Christianity, meshak.
It is still your subjective reading against Jesus' teachings.

And you have been in the same position about it.

As I said, everyone believes differently and the o fight each other is simply counter intuitive to the cause of accept each other as different as far as our belief; we should be thankful to have a relationship with God by and through the Lord Jesus Christ.

So please just walk away if you don’t like what is said if you don’t wanna love each other despite your subjective views.

God bless and have a good day.

As I said, everyone believes differently and the o fight each other is simply counter intuitive to the cause of accept each other as different as far as our belief; we should be thankful to have a relationship with God by and through the Lord Jesus Christ.
Christianity is mainly about salvation.

If our core belief is against Jesus' word, we will not be saved.

Back