• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

If you were stranded on a deserted island...

I'm not sure what you believe, but I know what David says it's about.

Ps. 51:1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. 2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. 3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

There is no Sacrifice for willful sin, at least not in the Scriptures. David repented and depended on the Mercy of God, who forgave him, but punished Him very very hard for his indiscretion.

His indiscretion cost him his son, his Kingdom, he was humiliated in front of all Israel, a humiliation you could not even imagine. And yet David turned back to God in repentance and served God in obedience to his last breath.

Here is how God speaks about David after his chastisement.

1 Kings 14:7 Go, tell Jeroboam, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Forasmuch as I exalted thee from among the people, and made thee prince over my people Israel, 8 And rent the kingdom away from the house of David, and gave it thee: and yet thou hast not been as my servant David, who kept my commandments, and who followed me with all his heart, to do that only which was right in mine eyes;

EZ. 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

1 Kings 9:4 And if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments: 5 Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel.

Next time you judge David as a murderer and adulterer, think about why God is judging David the exact opposite of you. And the next time you preach that the Jews could "purify themselves", think on the actual Word's of a Jew who lived under the Priesthood Covenant God made with Levi, "Til the Seed should Come".
You need to stop saying I say and do things I don't say and do.

You don't even know there were purification works of the law.

There were priests and a high priest, lambs were sacrificed, the people had to be circumcised in the flesh, and they had to do various external baths, and adhere to a special diet and a special way of cooking. They had to observe special days. They had to bring animals to sacrifice, just to go to the temple to be near God's Spirit.

Those things were a shadow of Jesus, they were a teaching tool about Jesus.

The people had to do those works to be justified, clean, before God. The people lived by those works.

Since Jesus and the New Covenant, Jesus purifies us now, he makes us clean, he washes us, just by our having faith that his blood shed on the cross after we repent of our sins.

Jesus is the lamb's blood who purifies us now. He is the sacrificial Lamb. We are circumcised in the heart and sealed with the sign, the Holy Spirit. The diet we adhere to now is to eat of Jesus, which is to obey his words. We are washed by the Holy Spirit and obeying. We don't observe special days anymore, for they were all about Jesus, and now we observe Jesus all day every day. We no longer go to priests but are saved and become priests, and Jesus is our High Priest. We no longer have need to go to a temple, for Jesus is the temple and so are we.

Believing something to be true is not knowing something is true.
It sure can be the same thing.
Soul sleep comes from the time that Jesus made the statement 'why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth.' While I wasn't there, I figure that if Jesus said she was sleeping that he knew a little more than those who 'knew' she was dead. Do you know how they determined a person was dead during those days? Of course we have modern science so such things could never occur today....
I think too that is where soul sleep doctrine came from. However, the doctrine soul sleep believers have about after our after the death of our bodies, they actually go against what Jesus says happens, for do you think at night when you go to sleep you are really dead?
When Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov of Kazan in Russia collapsed at home following a heart attack in 2011, she was soon declared dead. A few days later, as she was lying in her casket at her own funeral, she woke up. She saw the mourners around her, crying and praying for her, quickly twigged to what was happening, began yelling, and was rushed back to the hospital. She lived for an additional 12 minutes in intensive care prior to dying once more, this time for good. The cause of death? Heart failure.

Walter Williams of Mississippi was pronounced dead on February 26, 2014. As CNN reported, the correct paperwork was completed, his body was put into a body bag, and he was taken to a funeral home. When his body was taken to the embalming room, his legs began to move. Then, the coroner noticed him lightly breathing. Williams was alive. It was, as it turned out, a short-lived reprieve. Just over two weeks later, he passed away for real.

SOURCE: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/spon...ented-these-special-safety-coffins-180970627/
Those are some weird stories.
Man only has up to a 120 years in the flesh here on earth according to the Lamb's book of Life, it has been that way since the time men began multiplying upon the face of the earth and daughters were born unto them. Actually the scripture of Ecclesiastes shows that the living that know they shall die are dead and don't know anything. Ask the caterpillar if it dies and listen what it says.
I'm thinking that you should be debating with me about these things in my other thread about life after the death of our bodies. We can talk about it here though.
So do you ever hear any stories about people spirit walking? I think that is what it is called.

I think too that is where soul sleep doctrine came from.
The proper understanding of death comes from the Bible. When a person dies, he knows nothing, cannot experience emotion, has no knowledge or wisdom, cannot work, and cannot praise God. He is dead.

The proper understanding of death comes from the Bible. When a person dies, he knows nothing, cannot experience emotion, has no knowledge or wisdom, cannot work, and cannot praise God. He is dead.
When you go to sleep tonight, are you really going to die?

Luke 8:52 Meanwhile, all the people were wailing and mourning for her. “Stop wailing,” Jesus said. “She is not dead but asleep.”

That is exciting. You dreamed before that Jesus wanted you to preach in prison, then you went to the Seventh Day Adventist Church and one day they ask for a man to preach in prison and you knew yep that is me.
I knew, because I know that Jesus Christ was talking to me, and if it doesn't happen today I have write, that I have a dream thinking that was Jesus Christ, but it was just a dream because I have never entered a prison to preach. To preached in the prison is not an easier thought. You must be prepared to answered all questions Biblical.

Do you know what that Psalm is about?

Tell me if you know.

Oh you are wrong, you are wrong about me, and more importantly, you are wrong about the scriptures.

Tell me what sin offering David had to do for murder and adultery.

We are living in a body of death (the wage of sin) the daily sufferings of hell carrying out the sentence (the first death) .Yoked with Christ he make the sufferings of hell lighter

David when God turned him to repent David in turn turned and confessed his sin. The law is still confess your sin and Christ will forgive. If we say we have none we make him out to be the liar and not us

Can't out sin our savior. We can l do foolish childish things and deny Him But is he has paid the price in full (salvation) he cannot deny them the remainder of his grace . He does not give an unknow amount of grace and say fill it up in purgatory

2 Timothy 2:12If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: If we believe not,(do not exercise his faith working in us) yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

You need to stop saying I say and do things I don't say and do.

You asked me; "Tell me what sin offering David had to do for murder and adultery."

I answered with scriptures and you are still refusing to acknowledge them.

You don't even know there were purification works of the law.

I know what Bible says, that is why you are I disagree. When i post the Scriptures, you have yet to even acknowledge them.

There were priests and a high priest, lambs were sacrificed, the people had to be circumcised in the flesh, and they had to do various external baths, and adhere to a special diet and a special way of cooking. They had to observe special days. They had to bring animals to sacrifice, just to go to the temple to be near God's Spirit.

They also were to love their neighbor as themselves, use just judgment, they were to help the poor among them with joy, they were to treat the Stranger among them as brothers. They were to Love their wives, and be faithful one to another. God also gave HIS Sabbath of Creation to them. He also gave them the knowledge of what HE created for food, and what HE created for other purposes, as His people have always known, as did Noah. He laid out HIS Salvation plan in Holy Feasts that were HIS, so HIS People would know HIS salvation plan and not be turned aside to the religions of this world and their man made high days, which are "many".. HIS Salvation starts with Passover, it doesn't end there as many religions of this world imply.

God directed Moses to build a portable Tabernacle in the wilderness, not a temple made of stone. It was to have within it an Alter of Earth, not a man made alter of stone. It wasn't until Solomon, righteous David's son, that a Temple of wood and stone was built. And God's Spirit left this temple because Solomon turned aside to the religions of the world God placed him in.

God also created a Temporary Priesthood with "Works" of Repentance which were shadows of the offerings we are to make to the Living God. Those who humbled themselves to God were purified, those who didn't were not.

It is no different today, only in the religions of this world, which have always quoted some of God's Word to deceive.

Those things were a shadow of Jesus, they were a teaching tool about Jesus.
The Priesthood Covenant with Levi was the Shadow of the High Priest who would come, "After the Order of Melchizedek". This Law was "ADDED" 430 years after Abraham, and was to be in place "Till the Seed should come". It's right there in your own Bible. But God's Sabbaths that Jesus walked in, were from creation. And His definition of Food, and Not Food that Jesus Honored, was also from creation. And to Love your wife and be one, with no adultery, that Jesus taught, was also from creation. And to not Kill, as Jesus obeyed, was also from Creation. And Christ was also slain from creation.

But the Levitical Priesthood, with it's "works" for justification, was not "ADDED" to God's "Good, Just" and Holy Instructions, until 430 years after Abraham. This is simply Biblical Facts which becomes evident for those who know and believe the Holy scriptures Jesus taught from.

I post the Scriptures for your review in the hopes that you might acknowledge them. but so far, you have not. But i still have hope that someone may be reading, so I will continue posting scriptures.

Duet. 10:1 At that time (After Israel Transgressed) the LORD said unto me, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first, and come up unto me into the mount, and make thee an ark of wood. 2 And I will write on the tables the words that were in the first tables which thou brakest, and thou shalt put them in the ark.

8 At that time (After Israel Transgressed) the LORD separated the tribe of Levi, (430 years after Abraham) to bear the ark of the covenant of the LORD, to stand before the LORD to minister unto him, and to bless in his name, unto this day. 9 Wherefore Levi hath no part nor inheritance with his brethren; the LORD is his inheritance, according as the LORD thy God promised him. (Covenant)

God's Definition of Clean, Holy, Just, Righteous, that Abel, Job, Noah and Abraham and his Children honored with respect for their God, are separated from the Temporary "Works" of the Temporary Priesthood "After the Order of Aaron", that was not ADDED to God's Laws until 430 years after Abraham. Until a person understands this Biblical Truth, they will always follow the tradition of the Pharisees, which was adopted by the Catholics, then by so called "reformers" and this tradition of refusing to acknowledge the separation is taught by almost all the religions of this world. Jesus waned of this over and over.

The people had to do those works to be justified, clean, before God. The people lived by those works.

Jesus is said to be obedient to God in all ways. He walked in God's Sabbaths, HE honored God in observance of HIS Feasts. He knew and obeyed God's definition of Clean and unclean. But Jesus also forgave people without having once dipped His finger in the blood of a goat and sprinkled it on the alter. Was Jesus disobedient? No, God's sabbath, His definition of Clean Holy and Good, Jesus walked in perfectly. But the cleansing "Works" of the Law of the Levitical Priesthood "After the Order of Aaron", HE knew was over when the true Levite Priest, John the Baptist, handed the Priesthood over to Him in humility and obedience.

We are to "Walk" even as Jesus walked, as HE Himself also says; "Man shall "Live by" every Word which proceeds from the mouth of God". I am a "man", Jesus, the Lord of God's Sabbath, created it for me. To reject it because of the religions of this world that Jesus warns me of over and over, is stupid, and foolish, and selfish. Why would a man committed to the One True God, even consider such a thing? The Law and Prophets were written for my admonition, God's Laws were written specifically for "My Sake no doubt" upon who the ends of the world has come. As Paul says;

2 Tim. 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Did Jesus honor His Father's Sabbaths? Yes, Did Jesus Honor His Father's Food Laws? Yes! Did Jesus Honor God's Feasts? Yes. Did Jesus partake in the slaughter of goats and lambs to forgive my sin? NO!

This is because the Covenant that Changed, was the Priesthood Covenant, that is #1. How God's Laws are administered, and #2. The manner in which sins are forgiven. God's Laws are written on his Peoples heart. They weren't made void.

How do we know if we are truly in God, and not deceived as so "many" are, according to Jesus' own Words? God shows us this as well.

1 John 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. 6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

And according to the Spirit of God, what is HIS Love?

1 John 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

We don't hear this teaching of God from the religions of this world, just as Eve didn't hear God's teaching from the "other religious voice" in the world God placed her in.

Since Jesus and the New Covenant, Jesus purifies us now, he makes us clean, he washes us, just by our having faith that his blood shed on the cross after we repent of our sins.

Yes, Jesus, the New High Priest "After the Order of Melchizedek" replaced the "Order of Aaron" as Prophesied in the Law and Prophets. God's definition of Sin did not change.

Just as Zacharias understood that is was the coming Messiah whose cleansing Blood the animal sacrifice foreshadowed. But we are still to Honor God with submission and obedience, just as Zacharias did. This is why Zacharias understood the holy scriptures, but the mainstream preachers of his time did not.

As Peter also teaches the faithful in Christ.

Acts 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Jesus is the lamb's blood who purifies us now. He is the sacrificial Lamb. We are circumcised in the heart and sealed with the sign, the Holy Spirit.
It was always the Blood of Jesus that cleansed, we were always to be Circumcised in the Heart.
The diet we adhere to now is to eat of Jesus, which is to obey his words.
He said He and His Father are One. He said "If you want to enter Life, Keep God's Commandments". He told me "Don't give your pearls to swine." HE said he came to give us His Father's Word's.

He taught everything HE taught from the Law and Prophets which HE said not to even "THINK" HE came to destroy. This because HE knew there would be "MANY" who come in HIS Name who will try and convince everyone, like the serpent convinced Eve, that God's Word is irrelevant. He didn't cast evil spirits into sheep, but a herd of pigs. If you can not see the correlation here, I don't know what further to say. It's out of my hands for sure. Rebellion and disobedience to God's "Good Works" that HE before ordained that we should walk in them, comes from within.

We are washed by the Holy Spirit and obeying.

Yes, God gives His Spirit to those who obey HIM.

We don't observe special days anymore, for they were all about Jesus, and now we observe Jesus all day every day.
You don't, the religions of this world don't, the heathen don't, the Pharisees polluted them, but Jesus and His Apostles rejected the high days of the world they were born into, and honored God by walking in the Feasts of the Lord. In fact, the Holy Spirit was given to the First New Priesthood Church of Christ, because they honored Jesus' God, and my God by rejecting all the religions of this world, and gathered instead, on Feast of Weeks, a "Feast of the Lord". To do so, they had to count the days correctly from Passover and Feast of Unleavened bread to Pentecost.

For this obedience and Faith of the Father of Jesus, He gave them His Holy Spirit, just as HE did for Zacharias and Simeon.

We no longer go to priests but are saved and become priests, and Jesus is our High Priest. We no longer have need to go to a temple, for Jesus is the temple and so are we.

You no longer go to Priests. But those who believe the teaching of Jesus are told to Come to Him.

Matt. 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Same exact thing HE said before becoming a man in the person of Jesus.

Jer. 6:16 Thus saith the LORD, (Who became Flesh) Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.

As it is to this day.

The Scriptures mean something GT. All I'm saying is we should place our trust in the Holy Scriptures which God has written for OUR Admonition. Not in the widely popular religious philosophies of this world God placed us in. This is why I post Scriptures in hope of honest examination and discussion.

I knew, because I know that Jesus Christ was talking to me, and if it doesn't happen today I have write, that I have a dream thinking that was Jesus Christ, but it was just a dream because I have never entered a prison to preach. To preached in the prison is not an easier thought. You must be prepared to answered all questions Biblical.
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood, I thought you started with the prison ministries. It seems like a dangerous and hard place to go to, but Jesus went to hell and preached there. Maybe the only way the people in prison will ever hear the truth will be in prison.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are living in a body of death (the wage of sin) the daily sufferings of hell carrying out the sentence (the first death) .Yoked with Christ he make the sufferings of hell lighter
Okay, I see what you are saying; however, some people suffer worse. Some evil people suffer less when they would be the ones one would think should suffer more.
David when God turned him to repent David in turn turned and confessed his sin.
You Calvinists, like many here...you, GA, and bladrunner, and even some Lutherans, like Robert Pate...they preach falseness, as if God does something supernatural to their hearts before they are saved to make them obey to get saved.

Just listen though to the truth. God used a mere man, Nathan, to let David know that God knows what he did and it is not hidden.
The law is still confess your sin and Christ will forgive. If we say we have none we make him out to be the liar and not us
That is how to get saved.
However, many teach that we are saved before we are saved.
Many teach that no one can obey to get saved.
They attack those with the truth and call it a false salvation to preach we have to repent of our sins to get saved.

You asked me; "Tell me what sin offering David had to do for murder and adultery."

I answered with scriptures and you are still refusing to acknowledge them.

I know what Bible says, that is why you are I disagree. When i post the Scriptures, you have yet to even acknowledge them.

They also were to love their neighbor as themselves, use just judgment, they were to help the poor among them with joy, they were to treat the Stranger among them as brothers. They were to Love their wives, and be faithful one to another. God also gave HIS Sabbath of Creation to them. He also gave them the knowledge of what HE created for food, and what HE created for other purposes, as His people have always known, as did Noah. He laid out HIS Salvation plan in Holy Feasts that were HIS, so HIS People would know HIS salvation plan and not be turned aside to the religions of this world and their man made high days, which are "many".. HIS Salvation starts with Passover, it doesn't end there as many religions of this world imply.

God directed Moses to build a portable Tabernacle in the wilderness, not a temple made of stone. It was to have within it an Alter of Earth, not a man made alter of stone. It wasn't until Solomon, righteous David's son, that a Temple of wood and stone was built. And God's Spirit left this temple because Solomon turned aside to the religions of the world God placed him in.

God also created a Temporary Priesthood with "Works" of Repentance which were shadows of the offerings we are to make to the Living God. Those who humbled themselves to God were purified, those who didn't were not.

It is no different today, only in the religions of this world, which have always quoted some of God's Word to deceive.

The Priesthood Covenant with Levi was the Shadow of the High Priest who would come, "After the Order of Melchizedek". This Law was "ADDED" 430 years after Abraham, and was to be in place "Till the Seed should come". It's right there in your own Bible. But God's Sabbaths that Jesus walked in, were from creation. And His definition of Food, and Not Food that Jesus Honored, was also from creation. And to Love your wife and be one, with no adultery, that Jesus taught, was also from creation. And to not Kill, as Jesus obeyed, was also from Creation. And Christ was also slain from creation.

But the Levitical Priesthood, with it's "works" for justification, was not "ADDED" to God's "Good, Just" and Holy Instructions, until 430 years after Abraham. This is simply Biblical Facts which becomes evident for those who know and believe the Holy scriptures Jesus taught from.

I post the Scriptures for your review in the hopes that you might acknowledge them. but so far, you have not. But i still have hope that someone may be reading, so I will continue posting scriptures.

Duet. 10:1 At that time (After Israel Transgressed) the LORD said unto me, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first, and come up unto me into the mount, and make thee an ark of wood. 2 And I will write on the tables the words that were in the first tables which thou brakest, and thou shalt put them in the ark.

8 At that time (After Israel Transgressed) the LORD separated the tribe of Levi, (430 years after Abraham) to bear the ark of the covenant of the LORD, to stand before the LORD to minister unto him, and to bless in his name, unto this day. 9 Wherefore Levi hath no part nor inheritance with his brethren; the LORD is his inheritance, according as the LORD thy God promised him. (Covenant)

God's Definition of Clean, Holy, Just, Righteous, that Abel, Job, Noah and Abraham and his Children honored with respect for their God, are separated from the Temporary "Works" of the Temporary Priesthood "After the Order of Aaron", that was not ADDED to God's Laws until 430 years after Abraham. Until a person understands this Biblical Truth, they will always follow the tradition of the Pharisees, which was adopted by the Catholics, then by so called "reformers" and this tradition of refusing to acknowledge the separation is taught by almost all the religions of this world. Jesus waned of this over and over.

Jesus is said to be obedient to God in all ways. He walked in God's Sabbaths, HE honored God in observance of HIS Feasts. He knew and obeyed God's definition of Clean and unclean. But Jesus also forgave people without having once dipped His finger in the blood of a goat and sprinkled it on the alter. Was Jesus disobedient? No, God's sabbath, His definition of Clean Holy and Good, Jesus walked in perfectly. But the cleansing "Works" of the Law of the Levitical Priesthood "After the Order of Aaron", HE knew was over when the true Levite Priest, John the Baptist, handed the Priesthood over to Him in humility and obedience.

We are to "Walk" even as Jesus walked, as HE Himself also says; "Man shall "Live by" every Word which proceeds from the mouth of God". I am a "man", Jesus, the Lord of God's Sabbath, created it for me. To reject it because of the religions of this world that Jesus warns me of over and over, is stupid, and foolish, and selfish. Why would a man committed to the One True God, even consider such a thing? The Law and Prophets were written for my admonition, God's Laws were written specifically for "My Sake no doubt" upon who the ends of the world has come. As Paul says;

2 Tim. 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Did Jesus honor His Father's Sabbaths? Yes, Did Jesus Honor His Father's Food Laws? Yes! Did Jesus Honor God's Feasts? Yes. Did Jesus partake in the slaughter of goats and lambs to forgive my sin? NO!

This is because the Covenant that Changed, was the Priesthood Covenant, that is #1. How God's Laws are administered, and #2. The manner in which sins are forgiven. God's Laws are written on his Peoples heart. They weren't made void.

How do we know if we are truly in God, and not deceived as so "many" are, according to Jesus' own Words? God shows us this as well.

1 John 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. 6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

And according to the Spirit of God, what is HIS Love?

1 John 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

We don't hear this teaching of God from the religions of this world, just as Eve didn't hear God's teaching from the "other religious voice" in the world God placed her in.

Yes, Jesus, the New High Priest "After the Order of Melchizedek" replaced the "Order of Aaron" as Prophesied in the Law and Prophets. God's definition of Sin did not change.

Just as Zacharias understood that is was the coming Messiah whose cleansing Blood the animal sacrifice foreshadowed. But we are still to Honor God with submission and obedience, just as Zacharias did. This is why Zacharias understood the holy scriptures, but the mainstream preachers of his time did not.

As Peter also teaches the faithful in Christ.

Acts 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

It was always the Blood of Jesus that cleansed, we were always to be Circumcised in the Heart.

He said He and His Father are One. He said "If you want to enter Life, Keep God's Commandments". He told me "Don't give your pearls to swine." HE said he came to give us His Father's Word's.

He taught everything HE taught from the Law and Prophets which HE said not to even "THINK" HE came to destroy. This because HE knew there would be "MANY" who come in HIS Name who will try and convince everyone, like the serpent convinced Eve, that God's Word is irrelevant. He didn't cast evil spirits into sheep, but a herd of pigs. If you can not see the correlation here, I don't know what further to say. It's out of my hands for sure. Rebellion and disobedience to God's "Good Works" that HE before ordained that we should walk in them, comes from within.

Yes, God gives His Spirit to those who obey HIM.

You don't, the religions of this world don't, the heathen don't, the Pharisees polluted them, but Jesus and His Apostles rejected the high days of the world they were born into, and honored God by walking in the Feasts of the Lord. In fact, the Holy Spirit was given to the First New Priesthood Church of Christ, because they honored Jesus' God, and my God by rejecting all the religions of this world, and gathered instead, on Feast of Weeks, a "Feast of the Lord". To do so, they had to count the days correctly from Passover and Feast of Unleavened bread to Pentecost.

For this obedience and Faith of the Father of Jesus, He gave them His Holy Spirit, just as HE did for Zacharias and Simeon.

You no longer go to Priests. But those who believe the teaching of Jesus are told to Come to Him.

Matt. 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Same exact thing HE said before becoming a man in the person of Jesus.

Jer. 6:16 Thus saith the LORD, (Who became Flesh) Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.

As it is to this day.

The Scriptures mean something GT. All I'm saying is we should place our trust in the Holy Scriptures which God has written for OUR Admonition. Not in the widely popular religious philosophies of this world God placed us in. This is why I post Scriptures in hope of honest examination and discussion.
I am no longer going to read and reply to your posts. I don't discuss with people who have a problem with honesty.
You don't say the truth about me even after I try very hard to show you.
Why would I debate someone who keeps telling untruths about me and our discussion? The worst person to debate with is a dishonest person.

No, a person had to do works to clean themselves.

What do you mean "clean themselves"? What made them "unclean"? Was it not Sin? How can a man forgive his own sins? Isn't that the High Priest of God's Duty? Wouldn't it be better and more equitable to have a discussion about the actual scriptures?

I'm trying real hard here to have an honest discussion with you about God's Word. It's hard when you won't discuss the Scriptures I post.

David was begging God to forgive him of bloodshed.
He was begging God not to take the Holy Spirit from him, since he committed murder.

Nathan had already told David His Sin, which cost him his son and his kingdom, was already removed. Are you saying here that David didn't believe Nathan? Are you saying David is still a murderer and Adulterer, still trying to be forgiven?

You are so confusing. First you are preaching to the world that the Jews in the OT purified themselves, by following God's "instruction in righteousness". But David here, is making my case, not yours. He is saying God purifies him.

Ps. 51:16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

God gave purification works for the people to do, so of course He cared about it.

Paul said God had these Laws written specifically for our sake's no doubt. I posted his words, but you didn't respond to them. I don't know why, honestly. Paul says regarding a Law of God referring to oxen, Does God care about oxen he said, or did he write these laws for our sake's. For our Sake's they are written, no doubt?

Would this same principle not also apply to God's Law regarding "discharge"? Or the loose skin on the penis? Since these Laws were written specifically for us, in our time, "upon whom the ends of the world are come"?

I'm trying very hard here to have an honest examination and discussion about Scriptures with you, but honestly, you seem to be avoiding the scriptures.

I have studied and I don't think you know about it.
OK, then what significance is the Law of discharge for Paul and I? We know what significance of the Oxen which treads out the grain is, because Paul tells us. We know what the significance of "circumcision" is, because Paul tells us. So since you don't think I know, and you are telling me you have studied, and do know, then shouldn't you share your superior knowledge with others, and explain the significance of God's Law regarding "discharge" in your understanding? A Law Paul said was created "for our sake's no doubt".

I am talking about the purification works God gave to Moses to give to the people.
God walked with Noah before Moses. Noah knew God's Law of Clean animals and unclean animals. Was this not also then, a "purification Law" for Noah as well? And if not, what is your Scriptural reason as to why.

You are preaching to others here GT. I am patiently trying to understand what you are preaching. I only know to do this by comparing your religion with what the Scriptures actually say.

What? Where would you get to say such a bad thing?

I was only responding to your words.

"The people had to adhere to a special diet just to belong to God."

"The people had to cook food a certain way---just to belong to God.

It appears you are judging God here as unjust, or accusing Him of doing things you don't approve of..

If this isn't your intent, or philosophy, then you really should be more careful with your words. Since you won't actually examine Scriptures, it's really hard to see what you really are saying.

I trying to understand you, but every time I respond to your statements, it seems you imply that I'm replying to something you didn't say.

That's not my fault GT, I am simply responding to your religious philosophy.
I have been trying to discuss with you but you keep saying that I say things that I don't say.

There it is again.

Sorry GT. I can't keep partaking in a conversation where you won't acknowledge the Scriptures I post. It's just dishonest to pretend you are interested in a conversation about the God of the bible, yet refuse to actually engage in HIS Words.

I'll leave you to GA and the others to argue with.

Time to move on

Back