• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Hello All

I just noticed it doesn't say "I am unsure of his intentions," just "unsure of his intentions." Maybe it means they think I, O'Darby, am unsure of my own intentions! That would be a truly weird reason for self-banning! One might think that with 600+ posts and 20+ lengthy blog entries, my "intentions" would be pretty clear. I did make clear that I didn't take myself or them as seriously as they take themselves, so perhaps that was my Great Offense.

At CF, they continued to charge my VISA card for donations AFTER they had banned me for being "rude and belligerent." I had a bit of exchange with Doughty about THAT.

I'm shocked that you were able to have any kind of exchange with him at all. I've invited him to meet me for a coffee (we get our coffee at the same place) and he's never even been courteous enough to respond.

His initial post stating his intent to be engaged and involved was never realized.

I'm shocked that you were able to have any kind of exchange with him at all. I've invited him to meet me for a coffee (we get our coffee at the same place) and he's never even been courteous enough to respond.

His initial post stating his intent to be engaged and involved was never realized.
I actually don't know that it was with the Great One. As I recall, the email address is something like the Doughty Organization. But I did squawk loudly because what was clearly supposed to be a one-time donation was magically transformed into a monthly one and then continued after I had been banned. As I recall, he's really just an internet entrepreneur who has bought non-Christian sites as well.

I actually don't know that it was with the Great One. As I recall, the email address is something like the Doughty Organization. But I did squawk loudly because what was clearly supposed to be a one-time donation was magically transformed into a monthly one and then continued after I had been banned. As I recall, he's really just an internet entrepreneur who has bought non-Christian sites as well.

I could tell you stories-- but I won't. He's a little conniving.

Yes-- I think that is the judgment that the mystery moderator was pronouncing upon @O'Darby III

Honestly, it was cowardly.
This is akin to saying God does not send people to hell; they send themselves there based on their choices and actions.
But at least those who are sent to Hell are given the courtesy of some clue as to why they are being sent! :) Based on my "Likes" and never having received so much as a mild warning, I assumed I was destined for internet forum Glory!

I just noticed it doesn't say "I am unsure of his intentions," just "unsure of his intentions." Maybe it means they think I, O'Darby, am unsure of my own intentions! That would be a truly weird reason for self-banning! One might think that with 600+ posts and 20+ lengthy blog entries, my "intentions" would be pretty clear. I did make clear that I didn't take myself or them as seriously as they take themselves, so perhaps that was my Great Offense.

At CF, they continued to charge my VISA card for donations AFTER they had banned me for being "rude and belligerent." I had a bit of exchange with Doughty about THAT.
I already miss your compelling blog entries. As luck would have it, I believe that I read them all before they were stricken from the record by evil forces. I hope that you kept copies of them because they were very interesting and appealing.

I already miss your compelling blog entries. As luck would have it, I believe that I read them all before they were stricken from the record by evil forces. I hope that you kept copies of them because they were very interesting and appealing.

What???

They deleted his blog posts?

Someone is on a mission.

You know what - I didn't! I was actually writing them for future use. Did they "self-ban" as well??? Holy cow, I apparently offended someone Big Time without realizing I was offending anyone at all. It would have been nice to at least receive an explanation.

On StSteven's Eternal Security thread, I merely said that I could see the biblical basis of both positions but that both Once Saved Always Saved and Once Saved Not Always Saved have their potential downsides. I pointed out that someone might view OSAS as a "Get Out of Jail Free Card" but that such a view would be "pathological." APAK, who must be a foaming-at-the-mouth OSAS proponent, went into orbit at the suggestion that anyone could possibly view OSAS that way and proceeded to suggest I didn't know the Lord and needed to get saved. THAT was apparently OK with the moderators. I thought it was humorous at first, but apparently only I saw the humor.

My guess is that the "moderation," to use the term loosely, is so lax and haphazard that they never noticed my posts or blog AT ALL. When I reported APAK, someone snapped out of his or her moderating stupor and said "What is THIS lunatic doing here among True Believers like Beloved Brother APAK???" Oh, well, it was fun while it lasted ...

I'm probably being petty, and Mr E can delete this if he sees fit, but here is the home site of the apparently one-man Doughty Organization - https://doughtyorg.com/. If you read the "My Story" portion, you will see that the Beloved Founder is all about money, money, MONEY and MORE MONEY. It truly sounds as though he'd start a Satanic Forum if there was buck in it. If you can find one word about God or Christianity on the site, you're a better sleuth than I. I had read some time ago that Christian Forums was now owned by an atheist, which I thought was absurd at the time, but now I wonder. My guess is that all this guy cares about insofar as his Christian properties are concerned is the ad revenue.

I also just realized his site looks rather dated and floundering. He lists four "businesses" - Christian Forums, something about how to sell your own jewelry, something about how to build a successful pest control company, and a link to a page that is completely dead. He refers to his businesses as "side hustles." It appears that what he is really selling is some newsletter about how to be as "successful" (?) as he is. I got banned by this clown???

Last edited:
Oh, wait, I now see that what Doughty really sells is "reputation management software" which has helped "thousands" of pest control companies to "thrive." Perhaps if I'd bought it, I wouldn't have been regarded as such a "pest" at CB that I self-banned.:D

Oh, wait, I now see that what Doughty really sells is "reputation management software" which has helped "thousands" of pest control companies to "thrive." Perhaps if I'd bought it, I wouldn't have been regarded as such a "pest" at CB that I self-banned.
I wonder if that means that these forums are actually Roach Motels? - LOL

1713569141676.jpeg

/

Back