• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Does God Love You Personally?

The process is still on going.
Yes, that's why you should not be claiming to be saved.

Besides, you don't know if your reasoning is scriptural or not if your adaptation of the doctrines and practices is not in line with Jesus' teachings.

I elaborated this in my thread "the most important commandment".

thank a look.

thanks.

Yes, that's why you should not be claiming to be saved.

Besides, you don't know if your reasoning is scriptural or not if your adaptation of the doctrines and practices is not in line with Jesus' teachings.

I elaborated this in my thread "the most important commandment".

thank a look.

thanks.
I can't deny my Lord.

This is how you are denying Jesus' authority and the Lordship.

this is the mainstream way.
Yours is the mainstream way. The whole world believes in earning salvation and favor with God by their works. You fit right in with that. Those that believe God loves them and has saved them by His grace are a tiny fraction of the religious people in this world.

You are going beyond the text here. It is "and become." Now I think you have a correct understanding of the text but that is because the Holy Spirit has taken you beyond just the text.
We can't add to God's word. You can't read how we are to humble ourselves as little children, then do what you said and put diapers on and crawl on the ground.
If you obey from the beginning by being careful not to add, then you wouldn't do that.
Again, understandings a very broad term. Understanding of what?
Just read and be careful not to add; obey and you will receive understanding.

The Holy Spirit gave me an understanding of my sin before I repented. In fact, it was the reason I repented. The process is still on going.
GA, you have beliefs that men taught you.

We can't add to God's word. You can't read how we are to humble ourselves as little children, then do what you said and put diapers on and crawl on the ground.
If you obey from the beginning by being careful not to add, then you wouldn't do that.

Just read and be careful not to add; obey and you will receive understanding.

GA, you have beliefs that men taught you.
The Holy Spirit says no, that is wrong.

I can't deny my Lord.
See now, GA? You have Meshak making sense about your beliefs, because you both are false. If you had Jesus as your Teacher, then you wouldn't be waiting. You pick your teachers of choice, and Meshak picked hers. Yours is either from the tulip doctrines, could be a three or four point, or maybe just from Luther, or some other reformer, and Meshak's is from the JW's. You both don't do what Jesus says to do to make him your Teacher.

Yours is the mainstream way. The whole world believes in earning salvation and favor with God by their works. You fit right in with that. Those that believe God loves them and has saved them by His grace are a tiny fraction of the religious people in this world.
If you had Jesus as your teacher and not one of the reformers, you wouldn't say to obey Jesus is not the Way.

Back