• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Does God Love You Personally?

It isn't butting in---it is a public site for all of us to discuss whenever we want.

It’s actually a private site that gives permission to folks that provides the privilege of posting. It’s a privilege, not an entitlement.

You are starting to clash with almost everyone here. Not on a good track.

It’s actually a private site that gives permission to folks that provides the privilege of posting. It’s a privilege, not an entitlement. You are starting to clash with almost everyone here. Not on a good track.
It is public private site. Stop going after people for nonsense. You miss the whole point about it not being butting in. It is too active today, and I don't mean anything good about it. Goodbye.

It is public private site. Stop going after people for nonsense. You miss the whole point about it not being butting in. It is too active today, and I don't mean anything good about it. Goodbye.

You’re wrong. It’s members only to post here. I would know— I set it up.

That what He has taught me was merely men's ideas.
Men taught you, right? Are you saying you didn't have a pastor, teachers of a certain denonination?
You have a pretty good foundation but your theology misses the mark when it comes to works.
That is not true and we can discuss that further if you would like.
You put works first.
I put God's Word first.
Not a lot but two tiny works first making your salvation your responsibility rather than a gift of God.
We have to do what God says. There is no way to get around that.
Gifts are not earned.
God gives the gift to His children. We have to become a child of His to be an heir. The inheritance is given to His children.

You’re wrong. It’s members only to post here. I would know— I set it up.
Anyone can join, right? When we do post, it is PUBLIC, right? So you are missing the point and are just looking to go after me for bull. I was merely telling Meshak that she doesn't have to ask to join in the PUBLIC discussion, and that it is not butting in, as if GA and I are in a coffeehouse at a table having coffee and she overheard and wants to join us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone can join, right? When we do post, it is PUBLIC, right? So you are missing the point and are just looking to go after me for bull. I was merely telling Meshak that she doesn't have to ask to join in the PUBLIC discussion, and that it is not butting in, as if GA and I are in a coffeehouse at table having coffee and she overheard and wants to join us.

Oh I’m sorry. I momentarily forgot that you are free from error. I must have made a mistake. 🤪

You posted a public post for us all to read. I am the only one who publicly posted back to you to say I was sorry to hear about your pain, and some other kind words to you.
There is something wrong with a person in their heart and mind who will go after another person, as you are doing.
you make an accusation here about me "going after you" please show where I did that? The post in question, I completely ignored. Like I said, you keep insisting on the glory due God., why?
You don't make sense and what you are saying about me is not truth, and I just want you to stop it. I replied to you enough.
I don't know what I am saying about you that you want me to stop. I responded directly to your posts, nothing more or less.

Men taught you, right? Are you saying you didn't have a pastor, teachers of a certain denonination?

That is not true and we can discuss that further if you would like.

I put God's Word first.

We have to do what God says. There is no way to get around that.

God gives the gift to His children. We have to become a child of His to be an heir. The inheritance is given to His children.
Just a tiny bit off but it makes all the difference in the world.

you make an accusation here about me "going after you" please show where I did that? The post in question, I completely ignored. Like I said, you keep insisting on the glory due God., why?
I don't know what I am saying about you that you want me to stop. I responded directly to your posts, nothing more or less.
I'm not interested.

Back