• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Christ was adopted by the Father

According to the Old Testament and the Dead Sea Scrolls, Michael is a man born in the last days before The Two Witness and the one made a Morning Star by Christ.
Where in the OT does it say that Michael will be a man?

Where in the OT does it say that Michael will be a man?
Dan 10
21 but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your minister.
Persia is Iran and the scripture is about the last days.

Daniel 12:1
The End Times
“At that time Michael, the great minister who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.
Michael will standup / arise.

Dan 10
21 but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your minister.
Persia is Iran and the scripture is about the last days.

Daniel 12:1
The End Times
“At that time Michael, the great minister who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.
Michael will standup / arise.
You've changed the words to suit your theology. Michael is an angel, a great prince.

You do not have to believe that I am Michael. Michael is not a mystical magical being, he is a man born here on earth.
I asked you if you think you are the Michael that Daniel is referring to.

Christ was adopted by the Father to be His son.

Psalm 2:7
I will proclaim the Lord’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.

Mark 1:11
And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

Luke 3:22
and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

Acts 13:33
he has fulfilled for us, their children, by raising up Jesus. As it is written in the second Psalm: “‘You are my son; today I have become your father.’

Hebrews 1:5
For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?

Hebrews 5:5
In the same way, Christ did not take on himself the glory of becoming a high priest. But God said to him, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father.”

John 10:36
what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

2 Samuel 7:14
I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands.

1 Chronicles 17:13
I will be his father, and he will be my son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor.

1 Chronicles 22:10
He is the one who will build a house for my Name. He will be my son, and I will be his father. And I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever.’

"today" I have become your father

At what point in time did Christ become part of a trinity?

RANK HERESY!

Jesus Christ is YHWH! Try to disprove this from Isaiah 48:16 in context, and Zechariah 2:-6-11, where there are TWO YHWH's!

Zechariah 2:6-11

“Come! Come! Flee from the land of the north,’ says Yahweh; ‘for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the sky,’ says Yahweh. ‘Come, Zion! Escape, you who dwell with the daughter of Babylon.’ For Yahweh of Armies says: ‘For Honor He has sent Me to the nations which plundered you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye. For, behold, I will shake My hand over them, and they will be a plunder to those who served them; and you will know that Yahweh of Armies has sent Me. Sing and rejoice, daughter of Zion; for, behold, I Come, and I will dwell within you,’ says Yahweh. Many nations shall join themselves to Yahweh in that day, and shall be My people; and I will dwell among you, and you shall know that Yahweh of Armies has sent Me to you

This is one of the clearest passages in the Old Testament, where we read of Two distinct Persons, Who are called, Yahweh.

The passage teaches about the Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. It is clear that the Speaker is Yahweh, Who says that He is “Sent” by Another Person, Who is “Yahweh of Armies”. The One Who is “Sent”, cannot be the same Person, as the One who “Sends”, they are very much distinct, but coequal.

Another passage that DESTROYS the HERESY in the OP!

Back