• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Christ was adopted by the Father

C

CherubRam

Christ was adopted by the Father to be His son.

Psalm 2:7
I will proclaim the Lord’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.

Mark 1:11
And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

Luke 3:22
and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

Acts 13:33
he has fulfilled for us, their children, by raising up Jesus. As it is written in the second Psalm: “‘You are my son; today I have become your father.’

Hebrews 1:5
For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?

Hebrews 5:5
In the same way, Christ did not take on himself the glory of becoming a high priest. But God said to him, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father.”

John 10:36
what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

2 Samuel 7:14
I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands.

1 Chronicles 17:13
I will be his father, and he will be my son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor.

1 Chronicles 22:10
He is the one who will build a house for my Name. He will be my son, and I will be his father. And I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever.’

"today" I have become your father

At what point in time did Christ become part of a trinity?

Christ was adopted by the Father to be His son.

Psalm 2:7
I will proclaim the Lord’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.

Mark 1:11
And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

Luke 3:22
and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

Acts 13:33
he has fulfilled for us, their children, by raising up Jesus. As it is written in the second Psalm: “‘You are my son; today I have become your father.’

Hebrews 1:5
For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?

In the same way, Christ did not take on himself the glory of becoming a high priest. But God said to him, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father.”

John 10:36
what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

2 Samuel 7:14
I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands.

1 Chronicles 17:13
I will be his father, and he will be my son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor.

1 Chronicles 22:10
He is the one who will build a house for my Name. He will be my son, and I will be his father. And I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever.’

"today" I have become your father

At what point in time did Christ become part of a trinity?
Before time.

Before time.

(today) it says.

Is trinitarianism true and the scriptures false?

I will. The Trinity created the Creator Son Christ Michael. He didn't need to be adopted.
Where in scriptures does it say Michael is the Christ?

Revelation 2:10
Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.
A single crown.

A white horse rider with a single crown.

Revelation 6:2
I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Revelation 19:12
His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.
Christ has many crowns.

Earth is also called a Heaven

Revelation 12:7
Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his (angels / messengers) fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
And here is Michael with other messengers before the return of Christ.

Where in scriptures does it say Michael is the Christ?

Revelation 2:10
Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.
A single crown.

A white horse rider with a single crown.

Revelation 6:2
I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Revelation 19:12
His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.
Christ has many crowns.

Earth is also called a Heaven

Revelation 12:7
Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his (angels / messengers) fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
And here is Michael with other messengers before the return of Christ.
Michael on earth as Jesus “Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels?”

Michael fighting the devil on earth already happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael on earth as Jesus “Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels?”

Michael fighting the devil on earth already happened.
According to the Old Testament and the Dead Sea Scrolls, Michael is a man born in the last days before The Two Witness and the one made a Morning Star by Christ.

According to the Old Testament and the Dead Sea Scrolls, Michael is a man born in the last days before The Two Witness and the one made a Morning Star by Christ.
Do you still believe that Michael is you, CR?

Back