• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Changes in perspective

My reasoning is all contextual.

Believe what you want.

I will continually expose your deceptive faith.
I just showed that your reasoning is flawed.
There was nothing deceptive about it.

And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude;
because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the Lord thy God.

Deuteronomy 28:62
Which just goes to prove that at one time they were the majority until unbelief set in, otherwise it couldn't be reversed now could it.
Which makes Meshak's statement flawed.
And since God has said that they will be restored when they believe again, then Meshak's statement is again proved to be flawed.

Which just goes to prove that at one time they were the majority until unbelief set in, otherwise it couldn't be reversed now could it.
And since God has said that they will be restored when they believe again, then Meshak's statement is again proved to be flawed.
Nope, you did not prove anything.

wicked is always the majority.

I don't see anything scripture in your post.

It is all just your opinion.
Your memory is short.
Do you not recall me saying Jesus knows the promise of Jacob's descendants being as numerous as the grains of sand or the stars of the sky.
That sure doesn't sound like God has a problem with a majority.
Perhaps you are so unfamiliar with ALL of scripture that you missed that about God.

Your memory is short.
Do you not recall me saying Jesus knows the promise of Jacob's descendants being as numerous as the grains of sand or the stars of the sky.
That sure doesn't sound like God has a problem with a majority.
Perhaps you are so unfamiliar with ALL of scripture that you missed that about God.
Most of them were not faithful.

Why do you think Jesus was sent?

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of them were not faithful.

Why do you think Jesus was sent?
You were right to say in post #87 that the wicked are a majority because all have sin.
"All" is most definitely a majority.
Since all have sin, you are in that majority, Meshak.

You were right to say in post #87 that the wicked are a majority because all have sin.
"All" is most definitely a majority.
Since all have sin, you are in that majority, Meshak.
Not everyone claims to be God's people are not so.

You guys even claim to be saved which is the majority.

Non-trins don't claim to be saved which is a super minority.

No matter how you try to be one of us, you are not since we are not on the same path.

there are all kinds of sinners.

If you want to be the minority, you need to come out of your false god, triune god worshipping faith.

checkmate.

Not everyone claims to be God's people are not so.

You guys even claim to be saved which is the majority.

Non-trins don't claim to be saved which is a super minority.

No matter how you try to be one of us, you are not since we are not on the same path.

there are all kinds of sinners.

If you want to be the minority, you need to come out of your false god, triune god worshipping faith.

checkmate.
Scripture reveals that sometimes God's people are in the majority and sometimes in the minority.
So obviously being in the minority is not what determines who God's people are.
Check and checkmate.

Left few in number, implies the majority are left out,
and obedience the way to reverse out of that majority.

Jesus statement also implies a majority.
Many are called, is referring to the called,
and few shall be chosen implies the majority will not be.

And today, the vast majority are believing in Jesus' death, and not in what He said.

But belief is so cheap these days.
Us hearing them saying they believe doesn't mean they actually believe God's words,
and keep all His commandments to do them as He said.

And though they say, The Lord liveth; surely they swear falsely.
Jeremiah 5:2

Scripture reveals that sometimes God's people are in the majority and sometimes in the minority.
So obviously being in the minority is not what determines who God's people are.
Check and checkmate.
Still disregarding Jesus' warnings and the overall context of OT too.

Trins are the same as OT disobedient and Pharisees and this was SM's central theme.

checkmate again.

Back