• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

When did the word of God become flesh - a part of his Son?

Thanks for the response.

I seriously doubt that 'the word of God,' and incidentally it is always of the Father, can ever be a person 1M1S, let alone the Son of God, of his Father. Do you know why this is so?

I can see why you cannot answer my question and divert to one of your own, because this is the only answer you have and have been taught to, at least unwittingly, grossly misapply the Greek transliteration of the term 'logos' attaching it to a person rather than a thing.

And if memory serves me right, a person who is confident as you are by your words, in saying the Son is 'the word' will 99 percent of time invariably also include verses John 1:1 and 14 to create circular logic that has no basis in truth. And that is all you have, because there are no other verses in scripture you can find to attach to them to also force fit into them. It makes for a poor foundation of truth I'm afraid.

I will gladly tell you why the 'logos' MUST be an 'it.' And then maybe this thread can get running again...

Christ was adopted by the Father to be His son.

Psalm 2:7
I will proclaim the Lord’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.

Mark 1:11
And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

Luke 3:22
and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

Acts 13:33
he has fulfilled for us, their children, by raising up Jesus. As it is written in the second Psalm: “‘You are my son; today I have become your father.’

Hebrews 1:5
For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?

Hebrews 5:5
In the same way, Christ did not take on himself the glory of becoming a high priest. But God said to him, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father.”

John 10:36
what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

2 Samuel 7:14
I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands.

1 Chronicles 17:13
I will be his father, and he will be my son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor.

1 Chronicles 22:10
He is the one who will build a house for my Name. He will be my son, and I will be his father. And I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever.’

"today" I have become your father

A trinitarian question.
At what point in time did Christ become part of a trinity?

A trinitarian question.
At what point in time did Christ become part of a trinity?
Christ is a creation of the Trinity, a Son of God, not the second person of the eternal Trinity. When was Christ created? At some point in the eternal past he came into existence as a divine Creator Son.

"The Creator sons are the makers and rulers of the local universes of time and space. These universe creators and sovereigns are of dual origin, embodying the characteristics of God the Father and God the Son. But each Creator Son is different from every other; each is unique in nature as well as in personality; each is the “only-begotten Son” of the perfect deity ideal of his origin." UB 1955

Jesus of Nazareth, who was our Creator Son incarnate on earth, didn't personally allude to his identity until the public phase of his mission on earth. Even then he was very cryptic. God the Father bore witness to the Sons identity in the hearts of his apostles. That is the "rock" that the kingdom of believers is built on. That is how I know who Jesus is. Jesus instructed the apostles NOT to disclose his identity to the extent that they even understood who they were dealing with until after he returned to heaven.

Naturally the identity of Jesus has lead to endless speculation and conjecture which still rages today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Son never died, he returned in a new form 3 days after his temporary human form was killed by flat earth types.
He had the same form, corupted dying flesh and blood .Remember the father empowered Jesus keeping his body from corrupting to the point of no return whcich seem to be four .The time the father kept the body of Lazraus from corrupting to the point of no return .(dead never to rise to new spirit life )

Psalm 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell (living suffering) ; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

In the end of the matter. His earthen body of flesh like all sons and daughtes of men mankind did corrupt and turn back to dust .

Some did recognize it was Christ working in Jesus the Son of man to both will and empower him to do the will of the unseen father .

But we know him that way never again .One demostration was all that was propmised

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

No one has received their new incouptible body to include our brother in the Lord, Jesus the Son of man. What we wil be is not revealed .We do know not corrupted flesh and blood. . . it will not be part of the new heavens and earth .

God is not a man.

"The Creator sons are the makers and rulers of the local universes of time and space. These universe creators and sovereigns are of dual origin, embodying the characteristics of God the Father and God the Son. But each Creator Son is different from every other; each is unique in nature as well as in personality; each is the “only-begotten Son” of the perfect deity ideal of his origin." UB 1955are the makers and rulers of the local universes of time and space. These universe creators and sovereigns are of dual origin, embodying the characteristics of God the Father and God the Son. But each Creator Son is different from every other; each is unique in nature as well as in personality; each is the “only-begotten Son” of the perfect deity ideal of his origin." UB 1955

No such thing as "The Creator sons. (many gods in the likeness of men )

The one Father, the only one with power alone can create . Let there be mankind, and the testemony it was good .

When believers begin to accredit the work of our unseen God to the hands as a will of mankind .Then we have discovered the multitude of Roman gods. Like the Greek only a little difference they are both the stargazers . . . to the universe and beyond, the outer limits, the twilight zone, the dream world .Not revealed in the bible .all things writen in the law and its testimony the prophets (sola scriptura) .

The two witness God has spoken to mankind .Also referd to as Moses to represnt the law Elias the prophet the power passed down to John . again the let ther be (the law) and theoutward testemony the priohets .Establishing the law of faith, the gospel of our salvation

Luke 1: 17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

The words of the gospel provide the power of salvation so that we can leap amd walk with him as two waling in agreement. Not a multitude of what you call “creator sons” (many gods) .

Note (purple) my added comment as my personal understanding

Acts 14 7-15 And there they preached the gospel. And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked: (by the faith of Christ both literal and spirutual ) The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed, Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked. And when the people (unbeleivers) saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men. And they called Barnabas, Jupiter; and Paul, Mercurius, because he was the chief speaker. Then the priest of Jupiter, which was before their city, brought oxen and garlands unto the gates, and would have done sacrifice with the people. Which when the apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard of, they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out, And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein:

They had that doctrine of stargazer long before any Johnny come latetly called the UB .Nothng new under the sun

That portion of scripture makes an interesting study as to why the father of lies the counterfeiter used the two gods, Jupiter and Mercury.

Jupiter the father or head god and Mercury the apostle sent with prophecy from the father (Jupiter) false apostles false prophets .

Whoever penned the UB should be made aware we are not to add or subtract from the perfect. . all things written in the law and the prophets (sola scriptura )sealed with 7 seals til the end of time under the Sun .

As it is written the reforming restoring power in any generation or family where two or three gather under (sola scriptura) as it is written The rebuke of the Lord not seen in the begining of the minstry of two in Mathew 4 makes the counterfeiter flee. Three times in Mathew 4 the Lord gave those words to his prophet the Son of man, Jesus the father struck him out. . The counterfeiter went back to the bottomless dugout never saw it coming. .Three denotes the end of a matter.

He had the same form, corupted dying flesh and blood .Remember the father empowered Jesus keeping his body from corrupting to the point of no return whcich seem to be four .The time the father kept the body of Lazraus from corrupting to the point of no return .(dead never to rise to new spirit life )

Psalm 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell (living suffering) ; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

In the end of the matter. His earthen body of flesh like all sons and daughtes of men mankind did corrupt and turn back to dust .

Some did recognize it was Christ working in Jesus the Son of man to both will and empower him to do the will of the unseen father .

But we know him that way never again .One demostration was all that was propmised

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

No one has received their new incouptible body to include our brother in the Lord, Jesus the Son of man. What we wil be is not revealed .We do know not corrupted flesh and blood. . . it will not be part of the new heavens and earth .

God is not a man.
We have the same flesh but we didn't preexist in heaven as Creator like Jesus. Living the human life is a requirement of the Father for his Creator Sons.

No such thing as "The Creator sons. (many gods in the likeness of men )

The one Father, the only one with power alone can create . Let there be mankind, and the testemony it was good .

When believers begin to accredit the work of our unseen God to the hands as a will of mankind .Then we have discovered the multitude of Roman gods. Like the Greek only a little difference they are both the stargazers . . . to the universe and beyond, the outer limits, the twilight zone, the dream world .Not revealed in the bible .all things writen in the law and its testimony the prophets (sola scriptura) .

The two witness God has spoken to mankind .Also referd to as Moses to represnt the law Elias the prophet the power passed down to John . again the let ther be (the law) and theoutward testemony the priohets .Establishing the law of faith, the gospel of our salvation

Luke 1: 17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

The words of the gospel provide the power of salvation so that we can leap amd walk with him as two waling in agreement. Not a multitude of what you call “creator sons” (many gods) .

Note (purple) my added comment as my personal understanding

Acts 14 7-15 And there they preached the gospel. And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked: (by the faith of Christ both literal and spirutual ) The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed, Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked. And when the people (unbeleivers) saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men. And they called Barnabas, Jupiter; and Paul, Mercurius, because he was the chief speaker. Then the priest of Jupiter, which was before their city, brought oxen and garlands unto the gates, and would have done sacrifice with the people. Which when the apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard of, they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out, And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein:

They had that doctrine of stargazer long before any Johnny come latetly called the UB .Nothng new under the sun

That portion of scripture makes an interesting study as to why the father of lies the counterfeiter used the two gods, Jupiter and Mercury.

Jupiter the father or head god and Mercury the apostle sent with prophecy from the father (Jupiter) false apostles false prophets .

Whoever penned the UB should be made aware we are not to add or subtract from the perfect. . all things written in the law and the prophets (sola scriptura )sealed with 7 seals til the end of time under the Sun .

As it is written the reforming restoring power in any generation or family where two or three gather under (sola scriptura) as it is written The rebuke of the Lord not seen in the begining of the minstry of two in Mathew 4 makes the counterfeiter flee. Three times in Mathew 4 the Lord gave those words to his prophet the Son of man, Jesus the father struck him out. . The counterfeiter went back to the bottomless dugout never saw it coming. .Three denotes the end of a matter.
One of the greatest tragedies of proud religious men is they assume nothing more can be revealed.

You would have nailed Jesus to the cross using the OT scriptures for justification just as the Jews did.

When Jesus returns you can show him the end of the Book of Revelation and explain that nothing more can be written down.

The Book of Revelation was heavily edited by apocalyptic morons after Johns writing. Large portions were removed, lost, edited. It doesn't reveal much of anything coherent.

Deuteronomy 4:2 (DBY) Ye shall not add to the word which I command you, neither shall ye take from it, that ye may keep the commandments of Jehovah your God which I command you.
Oh crap! a whole bunch more was added after Deuteronomy! You guys are in huge trouble! Bugs and plagues? hell fire and gnashing of teeth? The Tequila worm thingy?

Back