• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

When did the word of God become flesh - a part of his Son?

The divine word of God, of life I speak about is God's unique divine power with his Spirit, to express himself and to will all things into existence, to speak things into existence as in the times of Genesis.

(Joh 6:63) It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

It is his same divine word that spoke through angels and anointed men, the prophets. Inside the minds and human spirits of men like Abraham and Moses, in the service of their God.

In fact it's the same word of God that spoke through many men of his chosen people in the OT to guide them and to keep them safe. To create ways from his word for them to conquer their enemies as an example.

(Num 23:19) God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?
(Num 23:20) Behold, I received a command to bless: he has blessed, and I cannot revoke it.

Number 23:20 is the same as what the Son of God, also the son of man felt and acted upon after receiving his Father's word.

It is the same divine word of John 1:1 that performed all the miracles, all the signs and wonders, the forgiving of sins, spoke the gospel to the people, all through Jesus the Christ his Son, the Son of God.

His Son could do nothing and never could do these things alone, without the word of God dwelling within him. The Son echoed the words and copied the thought pictures he received from his Father for any supernatural event to command into existence. The Father was the source of all supernatural activity. The Son himself could only speak as a man alone whenever he was not engaged in the divine word of his God, his Father. Besides, he was only a human man of course, chosen by his Father, as part of his plan for our salvation.

(Joh 5:19) So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever the Father does, that the Son does likewise.
(Joh 5:20) For the Father loves the Son and shows him all that he himself is doing. And greater works than these will he show him, so that you may marvel.
(Joh 5:21) For as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son gives life to whom he will.

(Joh 8:27) They did not understand that he had been speaking to them about the Father.
(Joh 8:28) So Jesus said to them, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority, but speak just as the Father taught me.
(Joh 8:29) And he who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, for I always do the things that are pleasing to him.”

(Joh 12:49) For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak.
(Joh 12:50) And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me.”

(Joh 14:10) Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works.
(Joh 14:11) Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves.

(Joh 1:14) And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
(Joh 1:15) (John bore witness about him, and cried out, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me ranks before me, because he was before me.’”)
(Joh 1:16) For from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.

The Son's 'fulness' referred to here is the actual powerful word of his Father as his Spirit within him. The son absent of this word of his Father could never give us grace upon grace, because he never was God, his own Father, to give the word of power.

So what was inside the inspired mind of John when he penned these words as John 1:14?

When did he think the word of God became into the flesh of the Son of God? All the gospel reporter spoke of it implicitly, although John is more technical and more explicit in the matter.

(Joh 6:37) All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.
(Joh 6:38) For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.

Did Jesus the Christ, the Son of God lie about doing his Father's will and never his own?

So I ask then, when did the word of God come into Jesus, as the Son of God?
The Creator Son was already the word of God expressed in his divine children prior to becoming the child of Mary at conception.

The Son of the Trinity existed from eternity, there never was a time when the Father wasn't the Father of the Son and the Spirit with them.

The Creator Son "Christ Michael" is from the eternal past; he is of origin in the Trinity, but we don't know when he came into being.

Having successfully completed the requirements Christ Michael is now unquestioned sovereign of his own creation. To all intents and purposes Jesus, aka Christ Michael is God to us. His Father in the Universal Father.

The Father of Jesus is more like our Grand Father considering that Jesus is the creator of this and many other worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Creator Son was already the word of God expressed in his divine children prior to becoming the child of Mary at conception.

The Son of the Trinity existed from eternity, there never was a time when the Father wasn't the Father of the Son and the Spirit with them.

The Creator Son "Christ Michael" is from the eternal past; he is of origin in the Trinity, but we don't know when he came into being.

Having successfully completed the requirements Christ Michael is now unquestioned sovereign of his own creation. To all intents and purposes Jesus, aka Christ Michael is God to us. His Father in the Universal Father.

The Father of Jesus is more like our Grand Father considering that Jesus is the creator of this and many other worlds.
Nice appealing words for mass consumption. And yet I do not buy it, any of it, and you cannot find any of these ideas in scripture at all.

So I take it you follow the doctrines of the JWs or parts similar to their doctrines? Regardless if you do or don't, I do find that the JWs do interpret and understand a great deal of scripture.

The two major areas I cannot agree on are, 1. That the archangel Michael incarnated into a man then returned back to heaven and 2.. that in John 1:1c the belief that the word (logos) was a god, or a person. The word must be an IT, never be a person of any kind. This interpretation was specifically designed to conform to the doctrine concerning Michael, the pre-existent son and creator.

Great Day

Nice appealing words for mass consumption. And yet I do not buy it, any of it, and you cannot find any of these ideas in scripture at all.

So I take it you follow the doctrines of the JWs or parts similar to their doctrines? Regardless if you do or don't, I do find that the JWs do interpret and understand a great deal of scripture.

The two major areas I cannot agree on are, 1. That the archangel Michael incarnated into a man then returned back to heaven and 2.. that in John 1:1c the belief that the word (logos) was a god, or a person. The word must be an IT, never be a person of any kind. This interpretation was specifically designed to conform to the doctrine concerning Michael, the pre-existent son and creator.

Great Day
The Urantia Book is Legroom's Bible.

They are for making YHWH multi-personal according to scripture.
That is why the LXX translates Elohim in singular using the word theos, or how God asks uses the 1st person plural subjunctive, "Shall we make man in our image and likeness?". Greek has no 1st person imperative, and I doubt Aramaic does as well. Some versions of the LXX even had "I shall make man...".

Great Day
Not all Michael’s in the Bible are archangels.

In the Bible Jesus came down from heaven and returned with all power and authority in heaven and on earth. The temp man God of the anti divinity crowd doesn’t work.

God the Son can become one of his own created beings if that’s his will. You can explain to him why he can’t.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all Michael’s in the Bible are archangels.

In the Bible Jesus came down from heaven and returned with all power and authority in heaven and on earth. The temp man God of the anti divinity crowd doesn’t work.

God the Son can become one of his own created beings if that’s his will. You can explain to him why he can’t.

The Son of man Jesus' flesh profits for nothing it the unseen work of the Holy Spirit coming from the father that could empower the Son of man Jesus did profit . Without Christ working in the Son of man jesu he could do nothing that could please the Father .

Sons of God speaks to the new birth the ressurection power of the Father .

Like Jesus given words from the father. . "Marvel not a person must be born anew" . Marveling and wondering is not beleiveing it leads to doubt not confidence.

The Son of man Jesus' flesh profits for nothing it the unseen work of the Holy Spirit coming from the father that could empower the Son of man Jesus did profit . Without Christ working in the Son of man jesu he could do nothing that could please the Father .

Sons of God speaks to the new birth the ressurection power of the Father .

Like Jesus given words from the father. . "Marvel not a person must be born anew" . Marveling and wondering is not beleiveing it leads to doubt not confidence.
Son never died, he returned in a new form 3 days after his temporary human form was killed by flat earth types.

Back