• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

When did the word of God become flesh - a part of his Son?

Correct.
I believe the language of scripture bears it out that YHWH is multi-personal.

Whoa!
I believe the authors are deceptive in their belief that YHWH is not multi-personal.
What I don't find deceptive is their research on the historical fact that Jews believed YHWH is multi-personal for centuries.
As you say and believe. And then what are you going to do with their non-deception, based on their research and findings that are not unique to these authors either? Use it as some sort of support of your already engrained belief that the logos = Jesus for example? Just curious as I thought it had to be important to you as you brought this subject up in the first place.
Yeeeeehaaaa!
Oh dear, you just got a few busted spokes off one of your rear wagon wheels Sissy. Turned that corner too sharply and hit that huge boulder.

Need it fixed? Happy to oblige...🔨;)

No it's not.
There is no doubt that Jews believed YHWH was multi-personal based on scripture for centuries.
It isn't Israelite literature, but it is post 2nd temple. And Philo Judeaus works are actually post-Valentinus and during Justin Martyr's life.

Oh, so you want to battle a stawman!
I haven't mentioned either of them.

It's called 2nd temple literature found in a variety of places including the Dead Sea Scrolls.
I thought the DSS were done in the Bar Kochba era.
I'm not the one denying historical facts.
As an idolater, you don't understand the historical facts of Judaism.

Back