• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

What Is the Book of Romans All About?

I did.

The topic is whether Jesus Christ is a blood descendant of David. He is, but on his mother's side. His Father is God.
shroom! What is the book of Romans all about: I was following that.
No wonder I got cross chat!
Will listen again and post later.

shroom! What is the book of Romans all about: I was following that.
No wonder I got cross chat!
Will listen again and post later.
Yeah, that is the topic of this thread. Apologies. But almost all threads drift.

I think Romans is all about justification by faith. It could be called the Magna Carta of Christianity.

Yeah, that is the topic of this thread. Apologies. But almost all threads drift.

I think Romans is all about justification by faith. It could be called the Magna Carta of Christianity.
I think Romans is all about justification by faith: concur :)
Continental drift is a common theme on any thread.
The main argument seems we can never do things in our own right: but thanks to Christ.
I think that may distil it too simplistically... but what the hay!

Greetings again patience and Arial,
Yes, Jesus was a descendant of David via Mary.
Yes, and this is very important.
Evidently we will just have to agree to disagree.:)
For the moment yes as I do not want to go over the same ground.
Of course not. Jesus was utterly unique, none like Him before or ever again. And in a way that is beyond all of humanity to be able to adequately define, express, or explain as we have nothing to compare it with.
I consider Luke 2:40,52 simple and clear.

Kind regards
Trevor

I did.

The topic is whether Jesus Christ is a blood descendant of David. He is, but on his mother's side. His Father is God.

Jesus Christ represents the anointing teaching authority of God . The Son of man Jesus is the focus he was taught by the Father just as us. .

In that way all chidren are a gift of the God. . . breathing spirit life in all things. Let there be and it was good.

Blood is used to represent the work of the Holy Spirit. . . just in the same way as water . Literal blood without the spirit essnce is dead, it returns to the field of clay from where it was formed .

We do not know Christ after the rudiments of this world (flesh and blood ) it will not enter the new order in the new heavens and earth.

God who is not a man as us cannot be found looking through a microscope or telescope , after the oral traditions as philosophies of men.
Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Jesus Christ represents the anointing teaching authority of God . The Son of man Jesus is the focus he was taught by the Father just as us. .

In that way all chidren are a gift of the God. . . breathing spirit life in all things. Let there be and it was good.

Blood is used to represent the work of the Holy Spirit. . . just in the same way as water . Literal blood without the spirit essnce is dead, it returns to the field of clay from where it was formed .

We do not know Christ after the rudiments of this world (flesh and blood ) it will not enter the new order in the new heavens and earth.

God who is not a man as us cannot be found looking through a microscope or telescope , after the oral traditions as philosophies of men.
Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Thanks. But again, what are you talking about?

Thanks. But again, what are you talking about?
Hi I can try again..

Distinguishing between the two different terms or phrases. (1) Jesus Christ the anointing Holy Spirit our one good teaching master as Lord. And (2) Jesus the Son of man our brother in the lord who said his flesh profits as nothing zero . We simply do not know God after the temporal things seen rudiments of this world . God is not a man as us .Never was never could be.

God has no begining or end of Holy Spirit life.

Hi I can try again..

Distinguishing between the two different terms or phrases. (1) Jesus Christ the anointing Holy Spirit
Jesus Christ is not "the anointing Holy Spirit."
our one good teaching master as Lord. And (2) Jesus the Son of man our brother in the lord
Jesus Christ is not "our brother n the Lord." He IS the Lord.
who said his flesh profits as nothing zero . We simply do not know God after the temporal things seen rudiments of this world . God is not a man as us .Never was never could be.

God has no begining or end of Holy Spirit life.
Thanks, I think.

Jesus Christ is not "the anointing Holy Spirit."

Jesus Christ is not "our brother n the Lord." He IS the Lord.

Thanks, I think.

Thanks, I don't bite, I think?

Just another opinion to what I think he teaches as our unseen Lord

The word Christ (anoint) is anointing Holy Spirit of God our promised comforter teacher who alone brings to the believer's mind that which he previously has taught us.

He warns us of those (antichrists) who say we need a man like the Son of man, Jesus to teach us. Jesus said his flesh profits for nothing, zero. Many of his disciples walked away.

1 John 2:26-27 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Again, not taught of men dying mankind seen. Jesus said his flesh profits for nothing, zero. Many of his disciples walked away. faithless.

Jesus twice confirmed he is our brother as in whosever does the will of God working in them is the same.

It does not take way the simplicity of the gospel but gives us another level of understanding not after the temporal things seen. Without parables Christ spoke not called the hidden manna in Revelation 2:17

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.
In the family of God as children of light we call no man father as Lord on earth One is in heaven the father of us all

Jesus the Son of man is a reflection of the unseen glory of God just as the Moon is a reflection of the light of the Sun.

Back