• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Total Depravity, Totally Refuted

Don't you like it when people do that to you?
I don't take cheap lying shots at people.

My purpose on the Forum is to defend the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Calvinism is anti-Gospel.

I doubt there is anyone on here who believes that statement.
You might be better off to be an atheist, atheist don't blaspheme God and his Son Jesus Christ. They just don't believe that he exists.

You might be better off to be an atheist, atheist don't blaspheme God and his Son Jesus Christ. They just don't believe that he exists.
I don't see the connection with this to the post it is responding to. It appears to be just another example of you passing judgement and condemnation on me as though you were God and had the privilege and knowledge of me to do so. I have no idea why you are allowed to continue doing this, as most people are not allowed to.

I don't see the connection with this to the post it is responding to. It appears to be just another example of you passing judgement and condemnation on me as though you were God and had the privilege and knowledge of me to do so. I have no idea why you are allowed to continue doing this, as most people are not allowed to.
As any lawyer will tell you, when you use words like I think, in my opinion, you might, it takes away the legal repercussions of slander and libel.

As any lawyer will tell you, when you use words like I think, in my opinion, you might, it takes away the legal repercussions of slander and libel.
I'll try and remember to say I think you are going to hell the next time I feel the God given authority to make such pronouncements against someone. I know exactly what he was saying, but I'll do my best to remember that there is a legal loophole of "passive aggressive" to the forum rules. ;)

I think you might be better off being an antinomianist universalist. They agree with how I see your views. Which is that we have no obligation to obey God and Jesus paid for all the sins of every person of all time, so everyone is automatically saved or else ---blasphemy of blasphemy---most people have to pay again. Double payment. Unjust God.

@1Mind1Spirit Does that meet the legal requirements of acceptable forum behavior? By all means---let's encourage more of it!

I know exactly what he was saying, but I'll do my best to remember that there is a legal loophole of "passive aggressive" to the forum rules. ;)
Maybe it would be better thought of as calming over zealousness.

Back