• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

This is a Debate about!

So, I think that this debate is over!! Everybody knows now, that the Word is Jesus Christ, and God is the Father of Jesus Christ.

I hope that by stop plucking verses here and there, you all can come to the Biblical truth!!
The word who was God?

The word who was God?
The Word is Jesus Christ the Son of the living God. Jesus is God, because His Father is God. Their nature. My child is human because I am human. My dog is an animal, her puppy is also an animal. So simple true.

The Word is Jesus Christ the Son of the living God. Jesus is God, because His Father is God. Their nature. My child is human because I am human. My dog is an animal, her puppy is also an animal. So simple true.

If you move into your garage and decide to live there for a time-- do you become a car? No, you remain a man.

So too when the spirit of God dwells in a human tent-- it doesn't make Him human. He remains who and what He always was. God is spirit.

But then you are ignoring the very scriptures you just used as your proof.

"And the Word was God."

But then you are ignoring the very scriptures you just used as your proof.

"And the Word was God."
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

If you move into your garage and decide to live there for a time-- do you become a car? No, you remain a man.

So too when the spirit of God dwells in a human tent-- it doesn't make Him human. He remains who and what He always was. God is spirit.
Your speech don't make sense my friend!! Stop twisting the words of God. If John was here and read what you have write? He surely think that a child is playing in the Bible.

Can you compare human with a house? Are you living in a house, yes, do you have power to make yourself a toilet paper?

Even if the Bible is loud and clear, we don't need any scholars to help us with John 1:1-17.

It is time to believe in the Bible, or write your own Bible, and make yourself God, and Son and Holy Spirit. Three in one. You die for yourself, you give witness to yourself, etc. This is your future!! 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12!!

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Let me help you again. I have write it before, but you didn't understand it. I see that you will accept the Biblical truth. But you must let go and focus only on John 1:1-17. And only God can open your mind to understand the scriptures.

To begin with, the English translations of John 1:1 have a small but yet important word missing, which is in the original Greek. Let's add that word back in and see how it changes the verse ... "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with [THE] God, and the Word was God." ... So Christ was with THE God in the beginning. So He was with someone who is THE God. Who is that? Again, John records it for us:

John 17:1-3 ...'Father ... is life eternal, that they might know thee THE only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.'

So John records a prayer that Jesus made to His Father in heaven, and Jesus confirmed in this prayer that His Father is THE only true God. So now we know who Christ was with in the beginning. And who is [THE] God? It is God the Father. The only being that is ever called "God the ..." In the Bible. The Holy is never called 'God the Holy Spirit' and Jesus is never called 'God the Son'. Only the Father is called this, as He is 'THE only true God', which Jesus confirmed in John 17:3 and Paul confirmed in Corinthians 8:6.

Let me help you again. I have write it before, but you didn't understand it. I see that you will accept the Biblical truth. But you must let go and focus only on John 1:1-17. And only God can open your mind to understand the scriptures.

To begin with, the English translations of John 1:1 have a small but yet important word missing, which is in the original Greek. Let's add that word back in and see how it changes the verse ... "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with [THE] God, and the Word was God." ... So Christ was with THE God in the beginning. So He was with someone who is THE God. Who is that? Again, John records it for us:

John 17:1-3 ...'Father ... is life eternal, that they might know thee THE only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.'

So John records a prayer that Jesus made to His Father in heaven, and Jesus confirmed in this prayer that His Father is THE only true God. So now we know who Christ was with in the beginning. And who is [THE] God? It is God the Father. The only being that is ever called "God the ..." In the Bible. The Holy is never called 'God the Holy Spirit' and Jesus is never called 'God the Son'. Only the Father is called this, as He is 'THE only true God', which Jesus confirmed in John 17:3 and Paul confirmed in Corinthians 8:6.
I thought you said Jesus is God.

I thought you said Jesus is God.
Let me write it again. Jesus is God because His Father is THE GOD.

Jesus Christ has coming FORTH, Jesus Christ is not created like us and everything else. Jesus Christ is the ONLY BEGOTTEN Son of God.
Proverbs 8:22-25

Let me write it again. Jesus is God because His Father is THE GOD.

Jesus Christ has coming FORTH, Jesus Christ is not created like us and everything else. Jesus Christ is the ONLY BEGOTTEN Son of God.
Proverbs 8:22-25
strange reading and claim but ok. thanks.

Back