• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

This is a Debate about!

Why John has used the word "Word", because in the Old Testament, Jesus Christ was talking with all of them with only hearing His voice. Only Moses has seen Jesus face to face, but never can see Him in His eyes. Only in vision they have seen Jesus.

Why John has used the word "Word", because in the Old Testament, Jesus Christ was talking with all of them with only hearing His voice. Only Moses has seen Jesus face to face, but never can see Him in His eyes. Only in vision they have seen Jesus.
so you believe Moses was talking with Jesus, not with His Father, the God?

strange reading and claim but ok. thanks.
Please show me where you have exactly a problem that who Jesus really are? Believe only what the Bible teach.
My friend are you human? And if you have children what should they be?
The Word God is a title. Not a name. Do you have understand!!

so you believe Moses was talking with Jesus, not with His Father, the God?
Yes, Jesus Christ says, that I was before Abraham. In the New Testament, Jesus Christ came down for two things. To make an end by sacrifice for OUR sins. And to REVEAL us who God the Father is. John 17.

Yes, Jesus Christ says, that I was before Abraham. In the New Testament, Jesus Christ came down for two things. To make an end by sacrifice for OUR sins. And to REVEAL us who God the Father is. John 17.
Jesus was created first by His Father before any human was created.

You are reading a different version.

I disagree with your version.

good night.
It is not my version, I didn't write the Bible or copy paste!!
If you are a born English speaking person, then it isn't difficult to understand the difference between, create, come forth, and begotten.
If I that are not an English speaking man can understand the different!! Take care!!

It is not my version, I didn't write the Bible or copy paste!!
If you are a born English speaking person, then it isn't difficult to understand the difference between, create, come forth, and begotten.
If I that are not an English speaking man can understand the different!! Take care!!
bye sweetie.

This is a debate between Pipiripi and Shroom.
But anyone who is agree with Shroom theory! Please help him. Because I know for sure that it end before we come to chapter 2.

Romans 1:1

This is a debate between Pipiripi and Shroom.
But anyone who is agree with Shroom theory! Please help him. Because I know for sure that it end before we come to chapter 2.

Romans 1:1
What about Romans are we debating?

Back