• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

The Trinity

No they aren't. There are many Unitarian organizations out there.

Also, the JWs think Jesus Christ is Michael the archangel. That's not true.
JW is the only one that reached out to me.

When I was a baby believer, I did not know anything about the Christian world even though my husband was and is a Lutheran.

I questioned the churches because of his strange lifestyle.

So I asked around what is Christianity all about. Why do they have so many denominations?

And why do they call JWs a cult?

their answer was JWs don't believe Jesus is a Christ.

And I asked one of the JWs if they believe Jesus is Christ. They say they do.

And they enlightened me to read the Bible.

I found out that what trin churches are spreading about JWs is mostly false.

Whether Jesus is Michael or not, is not important. What you are doing is nitpicking.

At least they acknowledge Jesus' Father is YHWH and only one true God.

That doesn’t mean the JWs are the only ones who teach that God is not a trinity, which is what you claimed.
When I was a baby believer, I did not know anything about the Christian world even though my husband was and is a Lutheran.

So I asked around what is Christianity all about. Why do they have so many denominations?

No, most Christians think JWs are a cult because they don’t believe Jesus Christ is God (which he’s not), but also because of several practices JWs have, and that they’re run by a “governing body,” and that they think they’re the only ones who will be saved.

Some of it is true.
Whether Jesus is Michael or not, is not important. What you are doing is nitpicking.
Who Jesus Christ is is not important? I think it is.
That’s true.

That doesn’t mean the JWs are the only ones who teach that God is not a trinity, which is what you claimed.

they are the only organization that widely reaches out to the world, door to door.

Do you? or anyone else?

Greetings meshak,
they are the only organization that widely reaches out to the world, door to door.
Do you? or anyone else?
I greatly respect the sincerity and dedication of most JWs, but I have not lived within their environment to test what the overall effect is on the individual JW. Does he individually grow in understanding and the character required of Jesus' followers? Also is there an extreme emphasis on preaching, and door to door, out of balance in comparison to the First Century Congregations. The JWs have been a bit thwarted in the last two years, as they have stopped door to door visiting and pamphlet stands in prominent places since covid. They were also barred by their governing body of attending their halls for two years also, and only returned to the halls a few months ago. The only witness in the last two years that I am aware of, is by letters sent to individual addresses and one of our Sisters has had a phone call. I answered on behalf of one of my mates when he received a brief letter, and I also received a brief letter that looked like it was written by a young child. When I answered my letter I did not receive any further contact.
Dont twist my word. they dont deny Jesus is Christ.
I think it important to accept that Jesus was a human and did not pre-exist as God the Son, or as the Son of God from eternity, or as Michael the Archangel. All of these affect our relationship with Jesus. You strongly object to only one of these three errors, and claim any other discussion on the other two errors as nitpicking.

Kind regards
Trevor

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings meshak,

Does he individually grow in understanding and the character required of Jesus' followers?
[/QUOTE]

they strive to be godly I observed.
I think it important to accept that Jesus was a human and did not pre-exist as God the Son, or as the Son of God from eternity, or as Michael the Archangel. All of these affect our relationship with Jesus. You strongly object to only one of these three errors, and claim any other discussion on the other two errors as nitpicking.

Kind regards
Trevor
Yes, those are insignificant compared to false god worshipping.

I dont have a perfect understanding to serve God and Jesus.

Greetings again meshak,
they strive to be godly I observed.
Yes, but does their environment and their teaching and emphasis on proselyting achieve the desired result?
Yes, those are insignificant compared to false god worshipping.
I consider the other two are significant false son of god worship.
I dont have a perfect understanding to serve God and Jesus.
The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation Romans 1:16-17.

Kind regards
Trevor

Whether Jesus is Michael is not important? Whose words do you believe? You are an unbeliever and a cult follower.

Whether Jesus is Michael is not important? Whose words do you believe? You are an unbeliever and a cult follower.
Jesus is many things including the Prince of peace.

What did Michael do that Jesus would not do?

Greetings again meshak,

Yes, but does their environment and their teaching and emphasis on proselyting achieve the desired result?
[/QUOTE]

They are focussing on God as YHWH, not triune god which is an abomination to God and Jesus.

they at least took the first step, unlike the trin believers. that is significant as His follower.

And you don't seem to acknowledge this simple fact. It is rather telling.
I consider the other two are significant false son of god worship.

Jesus is many things, enclosing God's right hand, Prince of peace, and many other

The way I see it is that God knew we would be sinful, needing Him to be in us, not just with us. It's all part of His plan of salvation.
IF HE knew before we were created who would be sinful then HE also knew who would sin the unforgivable sin and end in hell...which contradicts the verses which say HE wants no one to die (eternally) but to repent: Ezekiel 18:32 For I take no pleasure in anyone’s death, declares the Lord GOD. So repent and live! with
1 Timothy 2:4...who wants everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. since all HE would have to do to keep hell empty as HE desires would be to NOT create those whom HE knew would choose to sin the unforgivable sin.

Back