• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

The Forbidden Chapter: Isaiah 53 in the Hebrew Bible

The Forbidden Chapter: Isaiah 53 in the Hebrew Bible​

Did you know that Isaiah 53 is a FORBIDDEN CHAPTER in most synagogues? We read this powerful prophecy with Israelis on the streets. See how deeply they were moved as they came face to face with their Messiah!

10 minutes
The book of Daniel is also ban in most Judaism circles.

Blade

No Thanks.

Blade

Okay, but you’re depriving yourself of the opportunity to potentially learn something from her which might cause you to change your mind and depriving her of the opportunity to potentially learn something from you which might cause her to change her mind.

The book of Daniel is also ban in most Judaism circles.

Blade

Why do you say that? I’ve not spoken a great deal with Jews but every Jew I’ve spoken with was very familiar with the book of Daniel, read it, some had studied it and read Jewish commentary about it. I’ve personally never come across any Jewish source which said or suggested that the book of Daniel is banned in Jewish circles.

Why do you say that? I’ve not spoken a great deal with Jews but every Jew I’ve spoken with was very familiar with the book of Daniel, read it, some had studied it and read Jewish commentary about it. I’ve personally never come across any Jewish source which said or suggested that the book of Daniel is banned in Jewish circles.
I did say the Book of Daniel which should have been chapter Nine of this book...Seems to be if one is trying figure out when the messiah will return.....

The Oral Talmud is a result of 70 AD. For the most part, things change according to the Rabbi doing the teaching. They, the Israelis are still under a partial blindness and will be until the the times of the Gentiles is fulfilled. This will be toward the end of the Millennium. Isa 28:14-18, Luk 21:24.

I cannot take ANYTHING the Jewish Rabbi teach as true or otherwise.

Blade

There’s a thread on the forum which is asserting that the ancient rabbis, and Judaism, is trinitarian. (And / or binitarian.)
Correction ......
There is a thread on the forum which proves that ancient Jews believed YHWH to be plurality.

Correction ......
There is a thread on the forum which proves that ancient Jews believed YHWH to be plurality.

Correction addendum. The thread titled “The Trinity ancient Jews believed in”.

I did say the Book of Daniel which should have been chapter Nine of this book...Seems to be if one is trying figure out when the messiah will return.....

The Oral Talmud is a result of 70 AD. For the most part, things change according to the Rabbi doing the teaching. They, the Israelis are still under a partial blindness and will be until the the times of the Gentiles is fulfilled. This will be toward the end of the Millennium. Isa 28:14-18, Luk 21:24.

I cannot take ANYTHING the Jewish Rabbi teach as true or otherwise.

Blade

Thanks for the clarification. I did a search on the internet and located a plentiful amount of Jewish discussion on Daniel 9. See, for example, the linked article titled “Daniel 9 - A True Biblical Interpretation” written by Jews for Judaism.

I don’t agree with everything written by Jewish rabbis but I’m able to agree with many things written by them.

Thanks for the clarification. I did a search on the internet and located a plentiful amount of Jewish discussion on Daniel 9. See, for example, the linked article titled “Daniel 9 - A True Biblical Interpretation” written by Jews for Judaism.

I don’t agree with everything written by Jewish rabbis but I’m able to agree with many things written by them.
Unless they are messianic (those that believe in Jesus ) otherwise right now they are in the dark (Partially Blinded)

Blade

Unless they are messianic (those that believe in Jesus ) otherwise right now they are in the dark (Partially Blinded)

Blade

Messianic rabbis believe in Jesus. Some messianic rabbis are unitarian, while other messianic rabbis are trinitarian. I’m personally familiar with both groups. There are things I agree with in both groups and things which I don’t agree with in both groups.

Messianic rabbis believe in Jesus. Some messianic rabbis are unitarian, while other messianic rabbis are trinitarian. I’m personally familiar with both groups. There are things I agree with in both groups and things which I don’t agree with in both groups.
There is also groups that believe Jesus is GOD and those that don't. Many of the Churches are going Unitarian, especially those denominations of the reform era. Everybody is saved regardless of what they do in the cae of Billy Graham, they do not even have to know Jesus.

Sad state but it is the 'falling away' in fifth gear.

Blade

There is also groups that believe Jesus is GOD and those that don't.

Some of them, like myself, believe “Jesus is GOD” in a figurative sense; some of them believe “Jesus is GOD” in a literal sense.

Many of the Churches are going Unitarian, especially those denominations of the reform era.

Please identify them by name for us.

Everybody is saved regardless of what they do in the cae of Billy Graham, they do not even have to know Jesus.

That sounds like universalism to me, for which I find no support in scripture. I do, however, find support for the doctrine known as “The Wider Hope” in scripture.

Some of them, like myself, believe “Jesus is GOD” in a figurative sense; some of them believe “Jesus is GOD” in a literal sense.

Please identify them by name for us.

That sounds like universalism to me, for which I find no support in scripture. I do, however, find support for the doctrine known as “The Wider Hope” in scripture.
Yes, I believe it was universalism instead of Unitarianism, My Bad....

Blade

Back