• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Our New Tongue

Sure. You can say it that way.

But even with the spirit of grace, if you will not lay His words up in you, as He said,
or you are not willing to be obedient to all God's word,
it will still be impossible. Won't it. Isa 1:19-20
Hi Paul

It would seem you are still doing what I call changing the order of things. ?. turning things upside down. . taking away His graceful understanding as it is written...

Putting the cart before the horse. In that way doing despite to the power of grace through the work of His faith or called labor of His love. The cart has no power to pull the horse or the Kangaroo (down under). Zero, nothing, powerless, dying.

Isaiah 29:16Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

He gives us the grace (power) to be obedient. Both to reveal his will (all truth is God's truth) and with that power enables us do it to his good pleasure.

I would offer. Don’t be like Jonah the murmurer do the will like Jesus... he empowered by the father did it with delight. . .Not as I will father but as you the one with power to heal

Philippians 2:13-14 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Matthew 26:39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

THe father gave the son the strenthening healing grace needed to finish the demonstration of the two to mankind.

The apostle Jesus, the chief prophet spoke words yoked with the father .As he heard the voice from within revealing the will he then is powered to judge giving glory to God again both will and do. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Holy men of old moved by the good will of God's grace. The better thing that accompanies salvation

I let them cast their stones.
And I will pick up their stones, write upon them the laws and cast them right back. Deut 27:8
Jesus says to show the other cheek and love your enemy.

Anyway, what is happening to you is self-inflicted persecution since you self-exalt using God and Jesus' name.

it is vein and is a grave sin but you keep on doing it.

You have been doing that for many years according to your loyal poster friend yours.

It is so far from Jesus' spirit.

It is so sad, friend.

They ask your age?
Sometime they would ask about my age. Anyway, I just thought it was strange to get many compliments in about an hours time, every time I go out into the public. We are talking about strangers, not anyone who knows me.

Hi Paul

It would seem you are still doing what I call changing the order of things. ?. turning things upside down. . taking away His graceful understanding as it is written...

Putting the cart before the horse. In that way doing despite to the power of grace through the work of His faith or called labor of His love. The cart has no power to pull the horse or the Kangaroo (down under). Zero, nothing, powerless, dying.

Isaiah 29:16Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

He gives us the grace (power) to be obedient. Both to reveal his will (all truth is God's truth) and with that power enables us do it to his good pleasure.

I would offer. Don’t be like Jonah the murmurer do the will like Jesus... he empowered by the father did it with delight. . .Not as I will father but as you the one with power to heal

Philippians 2:13-14 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Matthew 26:39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

THe father gave the son the strenthening healing grace needed to finish the demonstration of the two to mankind.

The apostle Jesus, the chief prophet spoke words yoked with the father .As he heard the voice from within revealing the will he then is powered to judge giving glory to God again both will and do. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Holy men of old moved by the good will of God's grace. The better thing that accompanies salvation
Behold, I will send My messenger,
and He shall prepare the way before Me:
and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to this temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in:
behold, He shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
But who may abide the day of His coming? and who shall stand when He appeareth?
for He is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
And He shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver:
and He shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver,
that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord,
as in the days of old,
and as in former years.

Your words have been stout against Me, saith the Lord.
Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against Thee?
Ye have said, It is vain to serve God:
and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance,
and that we have walked mournfully before the LORD of hosts?
And now we call the proud happy;
yea, they that work wickedness are set up;

yea, they that tempt God are even delivered.

From Malachi chapter 3

Thank you for your offering, Mr G.
But your offerings sound so different to God's prophets' offerings, to my ears.
Are you certain it isn't you who is changing the orders of things?

Jesus comes ♥️

Remember ye the law of Moses My servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

Malachi 4:4

Jesus says to show the other cheek and love your enemy.
Indeed He did.
That is why I write the law on your stones, before I give them back.
Because He also said to love one another, as He loved us.
And He too returned the Father's words to those who rebuked or reproached Him.

Anyway, what is happening to you is self-inflicted persecution since you self-exalt using God and Jesus' name.
Thanking you for your opinion.

In God I will praise His word, in God I have put My trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

it is vein and is a grave sin but you keep on doing it.
Vain is spelled with an 'a' btw.

When do you think you will start to preach the kingdom of God?

You have been doing that for many years according to your loyal poster friend yours.
I like the Lord's opinion of me better.
He gives me blessings for publishing His words.
But men condemn, accuse, persecute, reproach, and revile me for it.
And I don't mind it a bit. 😘
It is so far from Jesus' spirit.
You should hear what He has to say.

Wherefore the Lord said,
Forasmuch as this people draw near Me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour Me,
but have removed their heart far from Me, and their fear toward Me is taught by the precept of men:
Therefore, behold,
I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder:
for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Isaiah 29:13-14

It is so sad, friend.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

♥️

Merriam like you was looking at Moses and not God.
Remembering Miriam prompted me to look at my own garment, after Jesus had washed it.

And the priest shall look on the plague, after that it is washed:
and, behold, if the plague have not changed his colour, and the plague be not spread; it is unclean;
thou shalt burn it in the fire;
it is fret inward, whether it be bare within or without.

Leviticus 13:55

After you understand why he did it.
If you understood why, you wouldn't make statements like Moses led the people out of Egypt.
Now you are sounding like Moses.

And Moses said unto God,
Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?

Exodus 3:11

Saying unto Aaron, Make us gods to go before us:
for as for this Moses, which brought us out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

Acts 7:40

Back