• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

My Lord and My God

You cannot grasp what the Bible teaches about God. No human reasoning can help you. ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand about Himself and Jesus Christ and the Father.
You assume I haven't prayed to our Lord and GOD for discernment in thanksgiving?

Don't answer that. Don't assume what you do not know right?

Last edited by a moderator:
You assume I haven't prayed to out Lord and GOD for discernment in thanksgiving?

Don't answer that. Don't assume what you do not know right?

then you could not be given the answer that you have been, as it directly contradicts the Bible!

You’re blinded by Trinitarianism.

a really stupid remark!

I deal with FACTS, and not my personal BIAS!

Here are the FACTS for the reading “τον χριστον”. the oldest Greek manuscript that reads "τὸν Κύριον", is the 4th century (about 350 AD) Codex Sinaiticus. The oldest Greek manuscript that reads, “τον χριστον”, is the Papyri 46, which dates around 200 AD, a full 150 years earlier! Add to this that the Old Latin New Testament, which was made from Greek manuscripts of the 2nd century, also read THE CHRIST. Add to this, the even the early Church heretics, Marcion and Origen, both read “τον χριστον”. We also have the early Church Fathers, Irenaeus, Clement, both 2nd/3rd cents, read, “τον χριστον”. the Latin Vulgate of Jerome, from Greek manuscripts, reads, “τον χριστον”, as do the MAJORITY of the early NT Versions. “τον χριστον”, was also accepted by the UNITARIAN, who denies that Jesus Christ is GOD, Dr Noyes, in his New Testament.

These, are FACTS. It is clear that it was corrupted by those who opposed the Bible TRUTH, that Jesus Christ IS YHWH, as you do!

Now, say that I am blinded, and try to prove me wrong!

a really stupid remark!

I deal with FACTS, and not my personal BIAS!

Here are the FACTS for the reading “τον χριστον”. the oldest Greek manuscript that reads "τὸν Κύριον", is the 4th century (about 350 AD) Codex Sinaiticus. The oldest Greek manuscript that reads, “τον χριστον”, is the Papyri 46, which dates around 200 AD, a full 150 years earlier! Add to this that the Old Latin New Testament, which was made from Greek manuscripts of the 2nd century, also read THE CHRIST. Add to this, the even the early Church heretics, Marcion and Origen, both read “τον χριστον”. We also have the early Church Fathers, Irenaeus, Clement, both 2nd/3rd cents, read, “τον χριστον”. the Latin Vulgate of Jerome, from Greek manuscripts, reads, “τον χριστον”, as do the MAJORITY of the early NT Versions. “τον χριστον”, was also accepted by the UNITARIAN, who denies that Jesus Christ is GOD, Dr Noyes, in his New Testament.

These, are FACTS. It is clear that it was corrupted by those who opposed the Bible TRUTH, that Jesus Christ IS YHWH, as you do!

Now, say that I am blinded, and try to prove me wrong!
How does that contradict that Jesus was one with GOD through the very Spirit of GOD please?

That’s true. The one true God is the Father ( 1 Cor 8:6; John 17:3).

No, that’s not clear at all.
The Trinity is read into the Bible, it does not come from the Bible.

here are some more facts

Back