• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Lampstand

Which Chakra are you speaking of. I sincerely hope it is not root chakra.
Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding;
that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

Luke 12:35-36

You do know that this is speaking of Satan or a satanic power don't you?
Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel;
there is no secret that they can hide from thee:

Ezekiel 28:3

Probably not. He never cares what any scripture is talking about. He just posts the words he likes.
And you don't like God's words, so just post the thoughts which pop into your mind.

To me, Ezekiel 28 starts of,
Hey you (reader who considers yourself a son of God), say to "the prince of Tyrus" (what God says to him)...

Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
Psalm 2:6

For word came unto the king of Nineveh,
and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him,
and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.

Jonah 3:6

Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding;
that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

Luke 12:35-36
Gird one's loins is to prepare oneself for something difficult or challenging. It came from men wrapping up their robes so that they would not be in the way during a battle.

0_BF9uLL7s1hqfo6wb.jpg

your lights burning;

When one was keeping watch for the return of their Master, they kept their oil lamps trimmed, fueled up and burning. We are to keep fuled up by the Holy Spirit which will keep the truth burning in our lives.

Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel;
there is no secret that they can hide from thee:

Ezekiel 28:3
Really, CF? Can you not discern pride and self-destruction of this king? How did he use his wisdom? What is his end?

3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:

4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:

5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:

6 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;

7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.

8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.

9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.

10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.

Greetings Sissy,
Please stay on topic.
TOPIC - Lampstand
I had a quick browse of this thread and did not find a reference to the following, which I consider are relevant to understanding the theme of the Lampstand:
Psalm 119:105 (KJV): Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Matthew 5:14–16 (KJV): 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

John 8:12 (KJV): 12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 12:35–36 (KJV): 35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. 36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

Kind regards
Trevor

Gird one's loins is to prepare oneself for something difficult or challenging. It came from men wrapping up their robes so that they would not be in the way during a battle.

View attachment 1870
Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober,
and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

1 Peter 1:13

your lights burning;

When one was keeping watch for the return of their Master, they kept their oil lamps trimmed, fueled up and burning. We are to keep fuled up by the Holy Spirit which will keep the truth burning in our lives.
And thou shalt make the seven lamps thereof:
and they shall light the lamps thereof, that they may give light over against it.

Exodus 25:37

Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober,
and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

1 Peter 1:13
There was no lamp for the loins or any other body part. Lampstands were useless without a light and so are we. The Lampstands would only burn until their wick was consumed unless they had oil and thus we are consumed unless we have the Holy Spirit.
And thou shalt make the seven lamps thereof:
and they shall light the lamps thereof, that they may give light over against it.

Exodus 25:37
1 Kings 7:49 the lampstands of pure gold in front of the inner sanctuary, five on the right side and five on the left; the gold flowers, lamps, and tongs;

Last edited by a moderator:
There was no lamp for the loins or any other body part. Lampstands were useless without a light and so are we. The Lampstands would only burn until their wick was consumed unless they had oil and thus we are consumed unless we have the Holy Spirit.
Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity;
therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Hebrews 1:9

1 Kings 7:49 the lampstands of pure gold in front of the inner sanctuary, five on the right side and five on the left; the gold flowers, lamps, and tongs;
This is what the gold is for, which we have to buy from the Lord.
It is a work of beaten gold.

And the tongs thereof, and the snuffdishes thereof, shall be of pure gold.
Of a talent of pure gold shall he make it, with all these vessels.
And look that thou make them after their pattern, which was shewed thee in the mount.

Exodus 25:38-40

Greetings Grace Accepted,
The Lampstands would only burn until their wick was consumed unless they had oil and thus we are consumed unless we have the Holy Spirit.
I consider that the oil represents the process of receiving the Word of God, and meditating upon it so that the mind can produce light in the midst of the darkness of this world. The Word is the product of the Holy Spirit and I do not believe that we have the Holy Spirit within to directly guide our every thought and step in life. Faith comes by hearing the Word of God.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings Sissy,

I had a quick browse of this thread and did not find a reference to the following, which I consider are relevant to understanding the theme of the Lampstand:
Psalm 119:105 (KJV): Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Matthew 5:14–16 (KJV): 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

John 8:12 (KJV): 12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 12:35–36 (KJV): 35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. 36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

Kind regards
Trevor
Those verses can filter in to the Revelation verses, but only concerning the churches/congregations, which was included in the OP.
The Revelation verses combine the lampstand with angels/stars/watchers, churches/congregations, and the eyes of the Lord into one theological thought.

Back