• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Lampstand

Thank you for that.

I had already lit up my chakras before I came to Jesus and the Bible.
So I said to the Lord at that time, if I don't find mention of my lamps and pipes in this here book, I shall know it not true.
Of course, the chakras are mentioned throughout.
Chakras, although a very old pagan concept, are currently a fixture of new-age religion. So here we begin to unwind the source of your biblical gymnastics.

You were, at the least a dabbler in new-age religion but I would guess you were into it pretty deeply based on how you use the bible. But it is a mistake to try to equate the Candle stick of God with the pagan mythology He condemns simply based on numerology.

The Candle Stick was an actual real implement in the actual real tabernacle in had 6 branches, 3 on each side of the main trunk making 7 flames of lights. But when Solomon built the temple in Jerusalem the candle stick for that temple had a total of 10 branches and was re-positioned in front of the Most Holy place.

The Most Holy place was veiled with a curtain some 30 feet high and about a foot thick. It veiled God from the people but the candle stick represented His light (knowledge and presence) to the people.

All of these were real places and implements.

When you make the bible over to fit your own theology, you can't have a relationship with God since you are simply creating a robot to worship. One that you have the power to make it agree with you and your theology at all times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for that.

I had already lit up my chakras before I came to Jesus and the Bible.
So I said to the Lord at that time, if I don't find mention of my lamps and pipes in this here book, I shall know it not true.
Of course, the chakras are mentioned throughout.

And thou shalt make a candlestick of pure gold:
of beaten work shall the candlestick be made:
his shaft, and his branches, his bowls, his knops, and his flowers, shall be of the same.
And thou shalt make the seven lamps thereof:
and they shall light the lamps thereof, that they may give light over against it.

Exodus 25:31 & 37

Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
Luke 12:35
Chakras, were are you comingfrom?

Chakras, although a very old pagan concept, are currently a fixture of new-age religion. So here we begin to unwind the source of your biblical gymnastics.

You were, at the least a dabbler in new-age religion
He eats up all that pagan gnostic esoteric 'divine knowledge' spiritualism.
Oooooommmmm, oooooommmm. Abracadabra!

You were, at the least a dabbler in new-age religion but I would guess you were into it pretty deeply based on how you use the bible. But it is a mistake to try to equate the Candle stick of God with the pagan mythology He condemns simply based on numerology.

The Candle Stick was an actual real implement in the actual real tabernacle in had 6 branches, 3 on each side of the main trunk making 7 flames of lights. But when Solomon built the temple in Jerusalem the candle stick for that temple had a total of 10 branches and was re-positioned in front of the Most Holy place.

The Most Holy place was veiled with a curtain some 30 feet high and about a foot thick. It veiled God from the people but the candle stick represented His light (knowledge and presence) to the people.

All of these were real places and implements.

When you make the bible over to fit your own theology, you can't have a relationship with God since you are simply creating a robot to worship. One that you have the power to make it agree with you and your theology at all times.
Is your candlestick in his place?

Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works;
or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place,
except thou repent.

Revelation 2:5

And this work of the candlestick was of beaten gold,
unto the shaft thereof, unto the flowers thereof, was beaten work:
according unto the pattern which the Lord had shewed Moses, so he made the candlestick.

Numbers 8:4

Before the tabernacle/temple was even built, we have another scriptural reference to an almond tree with the staff of Aaron who would be chosen as high priest.
Aaron's staff was used against the magical forces of the Egyptians when YHWH demanded that Pharaoh let His people go.
His staff was used to show whom YHWH chose to be high priest.

Numbers 17:5-8(5) And it will happen, the man whom I will choose, his staff will blossom, and so I will rid from upon myself the grumblings of the Israelites, who are grumbling against you."(6) Moses spoke to the Israelites, and all their leaders gave him a staff for each leader, one from each of their families, twelve staffs, and the staff of Aaron was in the midst of their tribes.(7) And Moses put the staffs before Yahweh in the tent of testimony.(8) Then the next day, Moses went into the tent of the testimony, and behold the staff of Aaron for the house of Levi blossomed and put forth a flower and produced blossoms, and it produced almonds.

Not only was it fashioned after a delightful and fruitful tree, but it also provided light to see/watch by, as oil was poured into the 7 bowls atop each branch.

Why 7 branches with 7 lamps burning?
The ancients believed there were 7 chief holy angels of YHWH, the spirit beings before the throne of YHWH

Almonds, the fruit of the gospel or evidence God not seen spoke . It is also used in Jerimiah teaching Jerimiah a new prophet how to "walk by faith" or understand the unseen things of God hid in parables" The Holy Spirit said to him putting His words on Jerimiah's mouth . . . .to see if Jerimiah was watching looking to the unseen understanding .

The believers are considered watchers yoked with Christ. In order to do that we need all of the light represented by seven , the perfect of complete

The prophet is God's watchman .

Remember God is Light as his very essence and not that he can only create it .He is the light of seven candles sticks that works from within freeing us from this dimness .

Isaiah 29:18 On that day: The deaf will hear the words of a scroll and, freed from dimness and darkness, the eyes of the blind will see.

God creating a prophet

Jerimiah1: 9-12 Then the Lord stretched out his hand,touched my mouth, and said to me, “I’m putting my words in your mouth.
This very day I appoint you over nations and empires, to dig up and pull down, to destroy and demolish, to build and plant.” The Lord asked me, “What do you see, Jeremiah?”I said, “A branch of an almond tree.”The Lord then said, “You are right, for I’m watching over[ my word until it is fulfilled.”

A similar demonstration or parable is revealed with the apostle/prophet Moses .

A sign against un-believers (darkness no light of the gospel ).

Exodus 4 ;1-9 Common English Bible "Signs of power" Then Moses replied, “But what if they don’t believe me or pay attention to me? They might say to me, ‘The Lord didn’t appear to you!’” The Lord said to him, “What’s that in your hand?”Moses replied, “A shepherd’s rod.” The Lord said, “Throw it down on the ground.” So Moses threw it on the ground, and it turned into a snake. Moses jumped back from it. Then the Lord said to Moses, “Reach out and grab the snake by the tail.” So Moses reached out and grabbed it, and it turned back into a rod in his hand. “Do this so that they will believe that the Lord, the God of their ancestors, Abraham’s God, Isaac’s God, and Jacob’s God has in fact appeared to you.” Again, the Lord said to Moses, “Put your hand inside your coat.” So Moses put his hand inside his coat. When he took his hand out, his hand had a skin disease flaky like snow.( Leporacy death) Then God said, “Put your hand back inside your coat.” So Moses put his hand back inside his coat. When he took it back out again, the skin of his hand had returned to normal. “If they won’t believe you or pay attention to the first sign, they may believe the second sign. If they won’t believe even these two signs or pay attention to you, then take some water from the Nile River and pour it out on dry ground. The water that you take from the Nile will turn into blood on the dry ground.”

The third sign three denoting the end of a matter. Three signs to wonder after. Believer the watchers have prophecy . . no signs needed to wonder after .

Is your candlestick in his place?

Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works;
or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place,
except thou repent.

Revelation 2:5

And this work of the candlestick was of beaten gold,
unto the shaft thereof, unto the flowers thereof, was beaten work:
according unto the pattern which the Lord had shewed Moses, so he made the candlestick.

Numbers 8:4
Which Chakra are you speaking of. I sincerely hope it is not root chakra.

the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Ezekiel 28:13
You do know that this is speaking of Satan or a satanic power don't you?

And what happened to it?
What hasn't happened to you?

And the angel that talked with me came again,
and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep,
And said unto me, What seest thou?
And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon,
and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be?
And I said, No, my lord.
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel,
saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain:
and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

Zechariah 1:7

Back