• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Jesus Christ IS Yahweh

You don't have to agree with them, but you can't tell them they can't believe what they already do.
I’ve told a friend who is a babe in the faith that it is OK that he believes the trinity and I only ask why and compare it to why I do not.

I’ve told a friend who is a babe in the faith that it is OK that he believes the trinity and I only ask why and compare it to why I do not.

This is healthy. It's when folks can't discuss a subject that conversation health declines. Folks have to convince themselves-- you can't do it for them. You can point and speak, but you can rarely convince someone to abandon anything that they've convinced themselves otherwise. Usually they won't be willing to discuss it, which is why the topics get banned on some sites.

Usually they won't be willing to discuss it
Agreed. On another site I said there are many proofs against it, including one verse that I showed contained 7 proofs.

His response was to COMPLETELY IGNORE the proof. He presented a bad translation out of context AS IF it was definitive. Cognitive dissonance, for sure! But more, the best example of IDOLATRY in Christendom.

Take a different topic. Best QB. I say Tom Brady and another guy says Joe Montana. Why would one resort to personal attacks? You're in a cult if you think that! You're going to hell if you believe that! Unless you believe 1 = 3, you cannot be saved. Such zealotry is IDOLATRY as nothing Scripture says to respond this way.

What bothers me most about the doctrine of the trinity is the requirement to abdicate reason. No matter how you word it, it is not logical that 1 = 3.

Back