• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

How Does Jesus Save Us?

If you have that confidence You should be able to untwist it .

I still say the mark is not literal just as the buying and selling. Forehead through the bible as a metaphor represent the mind. . hand carrying out the will of mind .

And besides that Jesus already declared no sign (none nada zero) was given and that its natural man (666) called the evil generation that does seek after them in the first place .

The mark is prophecy whatsoever God say comes to pass. God said live by the sword die by the sword. Kill Cain I will kill you. God declared the kind of justice

Cain suffered his whole life with a burden greater than he can bear “the chain gang” he declared My punishment is greater than I can bear. . . the increases sufferings of hell in a dying body .
The "mark"

"The death of Abel became known to his parents when his dogs brought the flocks home without their master. To Adam and Eve, Cain was fast becoming the grim reminder of their folly, and they encouraged him in his decision to leave the garden.

76:2.8 Cain's life in Mesopotamia had not been exactly happy since he was in such a peculiar way symbolic of the default. It was not that his associates were unkind to him, but he had not been unaware of their subconscious resentment of his presence. But Cain knew that, since he bore no tribal mark, he would be killed by the first neighboring tribesmen who might chance to meet him. Fear, and some remorse, led him to repent. Cain had never been indwelt by an Adjuster, had always been defiant of the family discipline and disdainful of his father's religion. But he now went to Eve, his mother, and asked for spiritual help and guidance, and when he honestly sought divine assistance, an Adjuster indwelt him. And this Adjuster, dwelling within and looking out, gave Cain a distinct advantage of superiority which classed him with the greatly feared tribe of Adam.

76:2.9 And so Cain departed for the land of Nod, east of the second Eden. He became a great leader among one group of his father's people and did, to a certain degree, fulfill the predictions of Serapatatia, for he did promote peace between this division of the Nodites and the Adamites throughout his lifetime. Cain married Remona, his distant cousin, and their first son, Enoch, became the head of the Elamite Nodites. And for hundreds of years the Elamites and the Adamites continued to be at peace.

Back
HomeNext

Table of Contents​

Click below to view specific sections

107. Origin and Nature of Thought Adjusters

The Urantia Book: Paper 107. Origin and Nature of Thought Adjusters

The Urantia Book​

Paper 107​

ORIGIN AND NATURE OF THOUGHT ADJUSTERS​

107:0.1 ALTHOUGH THE Universal Father is personally resident on Paradise, at the very center of the universes, he is also actually present on the worlds of space in the minds of his countless children of time, for he indwells them as the Mystery Monitors. The eternal Father is at one and the same time farthest removed from, and most intimately associated with, his planetary mortal sons.

107:0.2 The Adjusters are the actuality of the Father’s love incarnate in the souls of men; they are the veritable promise of man’s eternal career imprisoned within the mortal mind; they are the essence of man’s perfected finaliter personality, which he can foretaste in time as he progressively masters the divine technique of achieving the living of the Father’s will, step by step, through the ascension of universe upon universe until he actually attains the divine presence of his Paradise Father.

107:0.3 God, having commanded man to be perfect, even as he is perfect, has descended as the Adjuster to become man’s experiential partner in the achievement of the supernal destiny which has been thus ordained. The fragment of God which indwells the mind of man is the absolute and unqualified assurance that man can find the Universal Father in association with this divine Adjuster, which came forth from God to find man and sonship him even in the days of the flesh.

107:0.4 Any mortal who has seen a Creator Son has seen the Universal Father, and he who is indwelt by a divine Adjuster is indwelt by the Paradise Father. Every mortal who is consciously or unconsciously following the leading of his indwelling Adjuster is living in accordance with the will of God. Consciousness of Adjuster presence is consciousness of God’s presence. Eternal fusion of the Adjuster with the evolutionary soul of man is the factual experience of eternal union with God as a universe associate of Deity.

107:0.5 It is the Adjuster who creates within man that unquenchable yearning and incessant longing to be like God, to attain Paradise, and there before the actual person of Deity to worship the infinite source of the divine gift. The Adjuster is the living presence which actually links the mortal son with his Paradise Father and draws him nearer and nearer to the Father. The Adjuster is our compensatory equalization of the enormous universe tension which is created by the distance of man’s removal from God and by the degree of his partiality in contrast with the universality of the eternal Father.

107:0.6 The Adjuster is an absolute essence of an infinite being imprisoned within the mind of a finite creature which, depending on the choosing of such a mortal, can eventually consummate this temporary union of God and man and veritably actualize a new order of being for unending universe service. The Adjuster is the divine universe reality which factualizes the truth that God is man’s Father. The Adjuster is man’s infallible cosmic compass, always and unerringly pointing the soul Godward.

107:0.7 On the evolutionary worlds, will creatures traverse three general developmental stages of being: From the arrival of the Adjuster to comparative full growth, about twenty years of age on Urantia, the Monitors are sometimes designated Thought Changers. From this time to the attainment of the age of discretion, about forty years, the Mystery Monitors are called Thought Adjusters. From the attainment of discretion to deliverance from the flesh, they are often referred to as Thought Controllers. These three phases of mortal life have no connection with the three stages of Adjuster progress in mind duplication and soul evolution.

Back
HomeNext

Table of Contents​

Click below to view specific sections

119. The Bestowals of Christ Michael

The Urantia Book: Paper 119. The Bestowals of Christ Michael

The Urantia Book​

Paper 119​

THE BESTOWALS OF CHRIST MICHAEL​

119:0.1 CHIEF OF THE EVENING STARS of Nebadon, I am assigned to Urantia by Gabriel on the mission of revealing the story of the seven bestowals of the Universe Sovereign, Michael of Nebadon, and my name is Gavalia. In making this presentation, I will adhere strictly to the limitations imposed by my commission.

119:0.2 The attribute of bestowal is inherent in the Paradise Sons of the Universal Father. In their desire to come close to the life experiences of their subordinate living creatures, the various orders of the Paradise Sons are reflecting the divine nature of their Paradise parents. The Eternal Son of the Paradise Trinity led the way in this practice, having seven times bestowed himself upon the seven circuits of Havona during the times of the ascension of Grandfanda and the first of the pilgrims from time and space. And the Eternal Son continues to bestow himself upon the local universes of space in the persons of his representatives, the Michael and Avonal Sons.

119:0.3 When the Eternal Son bestows a Creator Son upon a projected local universe, that Creator Son assumes full responsibility for the completion, control, and composure of that new universe, including the solemn oath to the eternal Trinity not to assume full sovereignty of the new creation until his seven creature bestowals shall have been successfully completed and certified by the Ancients of Days of the superuniverse of jurisdiction. This obligation is assumed by every Michael Son who volunteers to go out from Paradise to engage in universe organization and creation.

119:0.4 The purpose of these creature incarnations is to enable such Creators to become wise, sympathetic, just, and understanding sovereigns. These divine Sons are innately just, but they become understandingly merciful as a result of these successive bestowal experiences; they are naturally merciful, but these experiences make them merciful in new and additional ways. These bestowals are the last steps in their education and training for the sublime tasks of ruling the local universes in divine righteousness and by just judgment.

119:0.5 Though numerous incidental benefits accrue to the various worlds, systems, and constellations, as well as to the different orders of universe intelligences affected and benefited by these bestowals, still they are primarily designed to complete the personal training and universe education of a Creator Son himself. These bestowals are not essential to the wise, just, and efficient management of a local universe, but they are absolutely necessary to a fair, merciful, and understanding administration of such a creation, teeming with its varied forms of life and its myriads of intelligent but imperfect creatures.

119:0.6 The Michael Sons begin their work of universe organization with a full and just sympathy for the various orders of beings whom they have created. They have vast stores of mercy for all these differing creatures, even pity for those who err and flounder in the selfish mire of their own production. But such endowments of justice and righteousness will not suffice in the estimate of the Ancients of Days. These triune rulers of the superuniverses will never certify a Creator Son as Universe Sovereign until he has really acquired the viewpoint of his own creatures by actual experience in the environment of their existence and as these very creatures themselves. In this way such Sons become intelligent and understanding rulers; they come to know the various groups over which they rule and exercise universe authority. By living experience they possess themselves of practical mercy, fair judgment, and the patience born of experiential creature existence.

119:0.7 The local universe of Nebadon is now ruled by a Creator Son who has completed his service of bestowal; he reigns in just and merciful supremacy over all the vast realms of his evolving and perfecting universe. Michael of Nebadon is the 611,121st bestowal of the Eternal Son upon the universes of time and space, and he began the organization of your local universe about four hundred billion years ago. Michael made ready for his first bestowal adventure about the time Urantia was taking on its present form, one billion years ago. His bestowals have occurred about one hundred and fifty million years apart, the last taking place on Urantia nineteen hundred years ago. I will now proceed to unfold the nature and character of these bestowals as fully as my commission permits.

I never said they did.

That does not mean you don't have to obey God.

What a stupid thing to say. Calvin is dead. Nobody can be in him now and nobody ever could. You have read things I write concerning salvation and being in Christ (some you have even liked) so you know that you are lying, and you have no twinge of conscience to do so. And you only do it because I disagree with you, not because you have the slightest idea what you are talking about. That sounds like someone who either does not have the Holy Spirit indwelling them, or someone who blatantly and without repentance or even any sense of guilt or wrongdoing, ignores HIm. Someone with a seared conscience.

But I am done talking to stupid.
And I have been an Acts 2 believer , and there are Acts 9 believers and there are the Acts 13 believers and the last one are called Acts 28 believers and all have their view on salvation .

#1 Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 .

#2 The main point in Acts 9:6 is that Paul called Jesus LORD .

#3 Why in Rom 10:9 is the Greek word LORD /KURIOS so impotant ?

#4 Check out 1 Cor 12:3 !!

#5nnThen read 1 Tim 1:16 where Paul is the PATTERN of salvation and to EVERLASTING LIFE .

If you have any question , PLEASE ask me and I will reply .

dan p

And I have been an Acts 2 believer , and there are Acts 9 believers and there are the Acts 13 believers and the last one are called Acts 28 believers and all have their view on salvation .

#5nnThen read 1 Tim 1:16 where Paul is the PATTERN of salvation and to EVERLASTING LIFE .

dan p
I have one question. What has this to do with the post it is responding to? Put another way, what are you trying to tell me?

dan p

Abel in whom God had the fulness of grace was Acts 2 believer. His blood like the blood of any born-again Christian cries out for the new incorruptible body. . . all die not receiving.

Born again believers were first called Christians in Acts but were not the Christians .Prior to the new name the father named us they were called Israel as his bride, the church .

Christian a more befitting name to name the bride of all the nations of the world

Christian a demonym literal meaning. “Residents of the city of Christ prepared for his bride “,Named after her founder and husband Christ

Back