• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Genesis 6 conspiracy

I would offer.
Lying messengers as angels are the false apostles, false prophets. They are not a separate creation. Lucifer the lying spirit multiples as the legion of gods the spirit many antichrists sent by the one spirit, Legion

Satan a spirit as Lucifer was to protect the glory of Creation . But rather than protect the glory of God Legion usurped the glory and became the god of this world .The glory of God departed we walk by faith the unseen things of God

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Like below. Sending an angel is sending the living word of God in a hope he will apply it .. The Holy Spirit the strengthening Spirit of God working in the Son of man, Jesus witnessing the power of the father. Not a separate creation

Luke 22:42-44 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

Appeared an angel. . same as, enlightened by the message .

UFOs, UAPs, Bob Lazar, Fallen Angels and the Link to Ancient Technology​

UFOs and UAPs are real according to the U.S. Military. They've tracked them, supposedly fired on them, and even recovered wreckage from off-world vehicles not made of this earth. My guest today, Timothy Alberino says the answer to all these things is found in the Bible and also the ancient book of Enoch, one of the oldest books in the world, which is said to be a historical account of the antediluvian era and a record of a lost civilization.

25 minutes

UFOs, UAPs, Bob Lazar, Fallen Angels and the Link to Ancient Technology​

UFOs and UAPs are real according to the U.S. Military. They've tracked them, supposedly fired on them, and even recovered wreckage from off-world vehicles not made of this earth. My guest today, Timothy Alberino says the answer to all these things is found in the Bible and also the ancient book of Enoch, one of the oldest books in the world, which is said to be a historical account of the antediluvian era and a record of a lost civilization.

25 minutes
Stargazers

Isaiah 47:13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.

Bob Lazar: Ancient History is Hidden From The Public​

Bob Lazar was right, the U.S. Military has recovered wreckage from off-world vehicles not made of this earth. Tucker Carlson reported on it, as well as many other news agencies. What's more, Bob Lazar said they were found in an archeological dig, meaning some of these things are ancient. I believe these flying saucers and other craft come from the antediluvian age, or as the world knows it, the age of the lost city of Atlantis. My guest today, Timothy Alberino says the answer to all these things is found in the Bible and also the ancient book of Enoch, one of the oldest books in the world, which is said to be a historical account of the antediluvian era and a record of a lost civilization.

25 minutes

Bob Lazar: Ancient History is Hidden From The Public​

Bob Lazar was right, the U.S. Military has recovered wreckage from off-world vehicles not made of this earth. Tucker Carlson reported on it, as well as many other news agencies. What's more, Bob Lazar said they were found in an archeological dig, meaning some of these things are ancient. I believe these flying saucers and other craft come from the antediluvian age, or as the world knows it, the age of the lost city of Atlantis. My guest today, Timothy Alberino says the answer to all these things is found in the Bible and also the ancient book of Enoch, one of the oldest books in the world, which is said to be a historical account of the antediluvian era and a record of a lost civilization.

25 minutes

He clearly has no understanding of the word “renown” the Hebrew “Nephilim” or who or waht the sons of God are.

He does know about area 51 the twilight zone. The stargazers haven of rest.

The word "giant" is not there in the original text of the bible.

5303. Nephilim
Strong's Concordance
Nephilim: "giants," name of two peoples, one before the flood and one after the flood​

Google is inadequate to translate the Bible...

...but giants is rejected by
Keil and Delitzsch Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament
נפילים, from נפל to fall upon (Job 1:15; Joshua 11:7), signifies the invaders (ἐπιπίπτοντες Aq., βιαῖοι Sym.). Luther gives the correct meaning, "tyrants:" they were called Nephilim because they fell upon the people and oppressed them. [Keil and Delitzsch are renowned as respected interpreters of the Bible.]

Appeals to scholarship are useless, we must adhere to the exhortation of Prov 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;

the problem with parables is they can mean 100 different things, thats why we dont use them for sound doctrine.
...but the metaphor must contain the truth so we are not supposed to ignore it for doctrine but to seek the Holy Spirit and follow Him... That is the best we can do, not figure it out for ourselves.

5303. Nephilim
Strong's Concordance
Nephilim: "giants," name of two peoples, one before the flood and one after the flood​

Google is inadequate to translate the Bible...

...but giants is rejected by
Keil and Delitzsch Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament
נפילים, from נפל to fall upon (Job 1:15; Joshua 11:7), signifies the invaders (ἐπιπίπτοντες Aq., βιαῖοι Sym.). Luther gives the correct meaning, "tyrants:" they were called Nephilim because they fell upon the people and oppressed them. [Keil and Delitzsch are renowned as respected interpreters of the Bible.]

Appeals to scholarship are useless, we must adhere to the exhortation of Prov 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;
The word Nephilim translated means" The fallen ones," It means that those men were of a very low moral grade.

Back