• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Genesis 6 conspiracy

Ohh ok its another kind of doctrine, so it has even less foundation than the sethite.

David wasnt a giant, he was a normal man.

“giant of faith” did you make this phrase up? Its not in the bible and no one has ever used it.just curious

Numbers 13:23
And they came to the Valley of Eshcol and cut down from there a branch with a single cluster of grapes, and they carried it on a pole between two of them; they also brought some pomegranates and figs.

It took two men and a pole to carry one single clove of grapes out of canaan where the nephilim, those grapes would be the size of cantaloupes.

Hollywood fiction, now we get to the real deal, giants dont exist therefore the bible must be wrong and we must redefine these scriptures so the bible fits better into our reality.

Jesus walked on water, hollywood fiction?
Talking serpents, hollywood fiction?
The dead coming back to life, hollywood fiction?
Elijah calling down fire, hollywood fiction?
men living 800 years, hollywood fiction?
etc etc, what do we do with all these stories that sound like hollywood fiction?

Bible never says angels were 40' tall, it was their offspring

there have been giant skeletons found all over the world, as well as giant traditions in most of the ancient traditions. North american nations tell stories of giants with 6 fingers, toes, and double rows of teeth, where have I heard that story . . . ohh thats right, the bible.

Crazy how all these ancient cultures created the exact same hollywood fantasy? They lived in different times, different parts of the world and never met each other, what are the odds?

I've not done enough research on the 'giants' but have heard the stories and fossil findings, but not sure about it :) Now wouldnt these findings be great to 'prove' and showcase in museums for man's enlightenment and enrichment, that we might really know our planets history? How much truths or discoveries are being kept from the general population? ...on all levels that may affect our religious 'faith' and 'beliefs'(maybe dismantling them),....our arts and sciences, our culture abroad? The rabbit hole may just get deeper and deeper......

-----------o

Hi Jaybird and all,

A wonderful topic indeed,.....but lets first note one reason why a passage may be contested or 'trans-lated' differently than an original or probable rendering within the text, could be fear of what such a translation may imply or infer and its affect on one's theology, let alone the socio-political grounds within the church and all the implications possible from such a premise. It is a mystery enough of 'sons of god' coming down somehow into physical form on earth and mating with humans, and why 'God' would allow for such, and that such accounts open up a bigger can of worms as to the question of our own origins, heritage and destiny in the universe, IF celestial beings can freely mix with and intervene the course of our natural human evolution on this planet, which brings up the possibility as well that there could actually be angelic DNA mixed in with our genetic codes, whether these 'sons of god' are 'angels' or some other advanced beings from other worlds.

Now before one gets the tar and feathers out, or looks for any tin foil hats 😊,.....this subject goes deep, and any church-state or theology does influence and affect our psyche, culture and concept of 'God', which may also question our own place in the universe and just what the purpose of life is, besides the reality of the spirit world and realms of existence outside this material world.

So if there is an aversion away from the 'angel' theory, it could be to avoid the complications/implications of an idea of 'bad seed' infiltrating humanity for a more simple less complex explanation of why 'God' destroyed most of the world with a flood to purge it from evil, if such a thing as a physical flood could really wipe out evil anyways :unsure:......but this indicates that if 'strange flesh' came from these forbidden unions, then a physical destruction might seem effective to some degree, but the jury may still be out on that, since we 'wrestle not against flesh and blood'...but the physical world has its place obviously in the greater matrix of things. - other legends/mythologies speak of angles, gods coming down to have intercourse with humans,...nothing new under the sun here.

Perhaps it could be why the Book of Enoch and other Enochian texts were suppressed or disparaged, and other books on the subject placed in the catagory of 'Apocrypha' or 'occult mythology', which could be seen as a satanic gesture on the part of those stifling this knowledge, since keeping anyone in ignorance would be a disservice to truth and true knowledge, so some 'religion' could actually be a 'guise' of 'light' but really a tool to keep people in the 'dark', pampered on their church pews being fed a certain brand of 'orthodoxy'. Welcome to the 'sheeple'.

Well, as you know, I could go on, but particulars on the subject could be hashed out and further researched. The Enochian texts, Apocrypha, other ancient historical texts of all religions, modern day channeled works, UFO/ET research & contact experiences, and other fields of science can add more to this and may support the 'angel' view, which shows we are not alone here on this world (the probability of there being billions of inhabited worlds with life on them), while invisible and visible forces and personalities may be good and/or evil depending on their disposition, evolution and orientation, so discernment is always needed as far as 'theology' goes. 'Testing the spirits' is a universal tool with all relations. Just a few thoughts for now :)

--------o
funny thing about the book of Enoch, the church official position was the book was a psuedo book, another way of saying false, and that the book was written between 900-1200 AD, and the church would never lie so the people had little to do with the book and eventually all but forgotten. then in the 1940s the dead sea scrolls are found, many Enoch scrolls are found, the scrolls go back to 200 BC and they match up perfect with the Enoch books the church had been calling false books. the church really looked stupid on that one. and i dont think the church has ever made an official statement on this, i guess they are hoping people are to stupid to notice.

I've not done enough research on the 'giants' but have heard the stories and fossil findings, but not sure about it :) Now wouldnt these findings be great to 'prove' and showcase in museums for man's enlightenment and enrichment, that we might really know our planets history? How much truths or discoveries are being kept from the general population? ...on all levels that may affect our religious 'faith' and 'beliefs'(maybe dismantling them),....our arts and sciences, our culture abroad? The rabbit hole may just get deeper and deeper......

-----------o

there are pictures, old newspaper stories all over the world. the media today says they are all hoax, and i am sure many of them are, but all of them? thats hard to beliecve. also the news media 100 years ago was owned by independent people, mostly local families, today they are owned by giant corporations that believe in paying the workers as little as possible and cutting stories that make sponsors unhappy. not to mention its a fact that JP Morgan bought 40% of all newspapers way back in the 1930s to stop investigators from looking into the shady biz practices of tycoons. thanks to the "muckrakers the people were made aware of child slave labor, miners working for the company store, horrendous health violations in the meat industry (processing rotten meat and garbage in our food), zero safety laws and sky high death rates.

Ohh ok its another kind of doctrine, so it has even less foundation than the sethite.

David wasnt a giant, he was a normal man.

“giant of faith” did you make this phrase up? Its not in the bible and no one has ever used it.just curious

Numbers 13:23
And they came to the Valley of Eshcol and cut down from there a branch with a single cluster of grapes, and they carried it on a pole between two of them; they also brought some pomegranates and figs.

It took two men and a pole to carry one single clove of grapes out of canaan where the nephilim, those grapes would be the size of cantaloupes.

Hollywood fiction, now we get to the real deal, giants dont exist therefore the bible must be wrong and we must redefine these scriptures so the bible fits better into our reality.

men living 800 years, hollywood fiction?
etc etc, what do we do with all these stories that sound like hollywood fiction?

Bible never says angels were 40' tall, it was their offspring

there have been giant skeletons found all over the world, as well as giant traditions in most of the ancient traditions. North american nations tell stories of giants with 6 fingers, toes, and double rows of teeth, where have I heard that story . . . ohh thats right, the bible.

Crazy how all these ancient cultures created the exact same hollywood fantasy? They lived in different times, different parts of the world and never met each other, what are the odds?

Not even less of a foundation than the sethite. They have the same foundation (sola scriptura) Different doctrine same foundation God mighty word .

And God is not affected by time periods .He is still resting from the 6 days he did work. Yoked with him our burden is made lighter.

David shorter( in stature)was moved to do the will of God. The mighty faith of Christ worked in him to both will" take the little stone" and to perform the good will of God Let go of the sling our God performed it to his good pleasure. Just as it is written.

Down when the Goliath, giant (stature) no faith . The Holy Spirit empowers little David to over come what Goliath thought was a grass hopper in his eyes

To kinds of giants . One empowered by the dying flesh of mankind Goliath and one mightily empowered by the God of the universe

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Who is it that mightily works in you?

All of those parables you offered below can be rightly divided . Perhaps you think the whole bible is Hollywood fictional?

men living 800 years,

It is a mystery enough of 'sons of god' coming down somehow into physical form on earth and mating with humans, and why 'God' would allow for such, and that such accounts open up a bigger can of worms as to the question of our own origins, heritage and destiny in the universe, IF celestial beings can freely mix with and intervene the course of our natural human evolution on this planet, which brings up the possibility as well that there could actually be angelic DNA mixed in with our genetic codes, whether these 'sons of god' are 'angels' or some other advanced beings from other worlds.

The mystery is revealed in the parable.. sons of God are the believers, the messengers that hold out the gospel . Some use the word angel from the Greek it can make things confusing and create mystics. (false lying gods)

The messengers with "beautiful feet" ( flesh and blood DNA). called apostles (sent ones)

Romans 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

A spirit has no DNA Remember creation is created after kinds no mixing up that which is already mixed and prescribed.. .
Lying spirits are never called sons of God.

Genesis 6 is clearly teaching do not be unevenly yoked with Hollywood stargazers.

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

The mystery is revealed in the parable.. sons of God are the believers, the messengers that hold out the gospel . Some use the word angel from the Greek it can make things confusing and create mystics. (false lying gods)

The messengers with "beautiful feet" ( flesh and blood DNA). called apostles (sent ones)

Romans 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

A spirit has no DNA Remember creation is created after kinds no mixing up that which is already mixed and prescribed.. .
Lying spirits are never called sons of God.

Genesis 6 is clearly teaching do not be unevenly yoked with Hollywood stargazers.

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
the problem with parables is they can mean 100 different things, thats why we dont use them for sound doctrine.

another conflict we get with the non angel view, when the Jews were outside of canaan, they saw the nephilim, and they were so scared they wanted to turn back, these are the same guys that just witnessed the parting of the seas, the Lord destroying the mighty Egyptians, the Lord traveling with them in a cloud, they could see the Lord, knew He was with them, but now they are scared because, according to your theory, they saw sinners in canaan? there were sinners in all the armies that the Lord crushed before their eyes. again, nonsensical.
so how many conflicts are we up to now? i have lost count.
any conflicts with the angel view? i havent seen any

the problem with parables is they can mean 100 different things, thats why we dont use them for sound doctrine.

another conflict we get with the non angel view, when the Jews were outside of canaan, they saw the nephilim, and they were so scared they wanted to turn back, these are the same guys that just witnessed the parting of the seas, the Lord destroying the mighty Egyptians, the Lord traveling with them in a cloud, they could see the Lord, knew He was with them, but now they are scared because, according to your theory, they saw sinners in canaan? there were sinners in all the armies that the Lord crushed before their eyes. again, nonsensical.
so how many conflicts are we up to now? i have lost count.
any conflicts with the angel view? i havent seen any
Parable according to the understanding of God reveal the mysteries . they do not create Hollywood science fiction .The words used as metaphors have meaning attached is that is if they richly divide the parables. using the temporal corrupted things seen to give the new testament kingdoms of priest (the believers) His understanding. Hid from Hollywood. we are informed by a parable called a proverb (moral parables unlike historallly parables as prophecy

Proverbs 25:2It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

Parables as prophecy reveals the the unseen eternal things of God . Parable are the teaching tool that teach us how to walk by faith (the unseen Glory of God)

A good example of the importance of parable which again is to teach us how to walk by faith is in Luke 9: 43-55) and also Mark 9 as two witnesses .

There Jesus spoke one parable right after another again and again hiding the mystery from the apostles .The apostles still in a place of confusion, wonderment he spoke another again and again.

On one occasion in a state of confusion the apostles decided to seek a new alpha Dog as to who is the greatest. They must of like Jesus's own family thought Jesus the Son of man went off the deep en. then another parable and another . Then in the end he rebuked them with a word from the father verse 55 ." Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

Jesus the most misunderstood person on the planet

Luke 9: 43-55 And they were all amazed at the mighty power of God. But while they wondered every one at all things which Jesus did, he said unto his disciples, Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men. But they understood not this saying, and it was hid from them, that they perceived it not: and they feared to ask him of that saying. Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest. And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him, And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great. And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us. And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

Obviously the manner of spirit of this world ...what the eyes see. Not what the parables revel .

Hollywood has its own metaphors on Giant screen. Gotta love the special Buz Lightyear effects Warp 8--------- to the universe and beyond . . . . the twilight zone the outer limit ..

Parable according to the understanding of God reveal the mysteries . they do not create Hollywood science fiction .The words used as metaphors have meaning attached is that is if they richly divide the parables. using the temporal corrupted things seen to give the new testament kingdoms of priest (the believers) His understanding. Hid from Hollywood. we are informed by a parable called a proverb (moral parables unlike historallly parables as prophecy

Proverbs 25:2It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

Parables as prophecy reveals the the unseen eternal things of God . Parable are the teaching tool that teach us how to walk by faith (the unseen Glory of God)

A good example of the importance of parable which again is to teach us how to walk by faith is in Luke 9: 43-55) and also Mark 9 as two witnesses .

There Jesus spoke one parable right after another again and again hiding the mystery from the apostles .The apostles still in a place of confusion, wonderment he spoke another again and again.

On one occasion in a state of confusion the apostles decided to seek a new alpha Dog as to who is the greatest. They must of like Jesus's own family thought Jesus the Son of man went off the deep en. then another parable and another . Then in the end he rebuked them with a word from the father verse 55 ." Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

Jesus the most misunderstood person on the planet

Luke 9: 43-55 And they were all amazed at the mighty power of God. But while they wondered every one at all things which Jesus did, he said unto his disciples, Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men. But they understood not this saying, and it was hid from them, that they perceived it not: and they feared to ask him of that saying. Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest. And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him, And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great. And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us. And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

Obviously the manner of spirit of this world ...what the eyes see. Not what the parables revel .

Hollywood has its own metaphors on Giant screen. Gotta love the special Buz Lightyear effects Warp 8--------- to the universe and beyond . . . . the twilight zone the outer limit ..
parables are what people like Jim Jones use to manipulate people.

funny thing about the book of Enoch, the church official position was the book was a psuedo book, another way of saying false, and that the book was written between 900-1200 AD, and the church would never lie so the people had little to do with the book and eventually all but forgotten. then in the 1940s the dead sea scrolls are found, many Enoch scrolls are found, the scrolls go back to 200 BC and they match up perfect with the Enoch books the church had been calling false books. the church really looked stupid on that one. and i dont think the church has ever made an official statement on this, i guess they are hoping people are to stupid to notice.

The Enochian texts and legends are wonderful,....as you know Jude quotes from 1 Enoch; the Slavonic Enoch (book of secrets) text is wonderful too, also newer channeled work like 'The Keys of Enoch' by JJ Hurtak for those who want to go more cosmic 😊...they have wonderful praise/worship music as well using the divine names for resonance and connection 😇

The Ethiopian Church includes the 1st Book of Enoch still in its canon I believe. I'm not sure which fragments of Enoch correspond with any of known/found Enochian works we have today, will have to check up on that. In legends Enoch was transformed in his ascension and became the great Angel Metatron, so there is an interesting 'Enoch/Metatron' connection (affirmed in the newer Keys of Enoch transmission),....Metatron is also known as the 'lesser YHWH'....a kind of archangel of the Presence :)

The Dead Sea Scrolls(DDS) are pivotal, as well as the Nag Hammadi Library if curious of gnostic texts. - all give insights into the historical timepoints of human culture, belief and mythos.

All there is is Consciousness,....what is creation but the imagination of the Creator expressing itself in form? thats all thats going on :) - we are parts and parcels of that One Universal MIND.

As far as some bible stories being likened to hollywood movies or 'fictioin', well hello? The Bible is a hodge-podge of books written by MEN, some books MAY be more or less inspired, but its also filled with men's thoughts, beliefs and ideas (opinions), variants, interpolations, mythology, ommissions, additions, redactions, etc......then a good deal is allegorical, metaphoric and symbolic...especially the apocalyptic texts,....in all religious scripts there is the literal and esoteric interpretation.....all is a matter of 'translation'.

So, while some of enjoy their own esoteric interpretations of 'scripture', lets not be so fast to deem another 'interpretation' of another part of the Bible as being 'hollywood-esque' - Its all part of a 'narrative'.....just re-arranged scripts and actors, with different parables showing different facets and aspects of the view. All points of view, opinions, interpretations are subject to change. Only what is 'absolute' is actually absolute! - all else is 'relative' and 'distorted' to one degree or another conditioned by relativity.

The Bigger Picture includes power, forces, personalities that extend beyond our field of vision, dimensions and worlds inter-secting with our own, forces of good & evil, and every shade inbetween,.....all potentials and possibilities existing in a unified Field which we could call 'God' or the Spirit/Mind of 'God'......there is nothing 'else' but what the finite mind assumes on appearance and assumption, which is very conditional and ever shifting.

Final thought -

So angels or extraterrestrials (apples/oranges) can come down and mate (or mix in any way) with human beings, so whats new? A seeming battle of good/evil polarities and all phases of the spectrum of existence appears to be taking place, - there is always more than meets the physical eye, in multiple dimensions within and without. What is there to do? - learn, discern and navigate wisely....its an exciting journey life is, dont you think? :)

----------------o

Back