• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Genesis 1 Comment

The firmament was the earth's atmosphere.

Genesis 1:2
View attachment 1833
Genesis 1:3
The radiant heat of the visible light upon the frozen waters that covered the earth surface.
View attachment 1834
Genesis 1:6
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
View attachment 1837
The radiant heat began melting the frozen gases and water under the surface in the midst of the waters.
View attachment 1838

And God made the firmament and called it Heaven

View attachment 1839

The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.
Job 38:30

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG7nsZkVZc0
God whose very essence is Light, Love and Spirit did not create the temporal source two lights until the fourth 24-hour day.

The Sun the temporal source or glory of light and the moon the reflection, on day four. giving us the phrase "under the Sun" the temporal winding down.

His glory as light. God's very presence: "let there be light" He revealed the firmament as the light of His glory left at the end of day three

.In the new heavens and earth there will be no need for the Sun and moon. The glory of the lord the source of light with the lamb to represent the lesser light a reflection. it will be 7 times brighter than it was the first three days. There will be no darkness of night forever more

Revelation 21:22-25 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there

So what day did your God create life?
He is eternal life as the Spirit of truth.

Remember God is of one mind and always does whatsoever his soul desires. He as the Spirit of life. He performs that which he appoints to His creation. In that way he makes our hearts soft (Job 23)

He is eternal life as the Spirit of truth.

Remember God is of one mind and always does whatsoever his soul desires. He as the Spirit of life. He performs that which he appoints to His creation. In that way he makes our hearts soft (Job 23)
The eternal has no beginning of life, so are you saying that man did not have a beginning of life? If man has a beginning of life then he is not eternal since there is no variableness nor shades of turning in the eternal.

The eternal has no beginning of life, so are you saying that man did not have a beginning of life? If man has a beginning of life then he is not eternal since there is no variableness nor shades of turning in the eternal.

Our God is the father of all spirit life .

The whole creation that was subjected to corruption. .. . . . dying leading toward death groans and suffers in pain together. All die not receiving the eternal promise of new bodies in the new heavens and earth.

Romans 8:16-22 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

The cloud that the LORD brought over the earth like a garment, is a open firmament. Since you air tight dome has windows then should gas pressure without a air tight container, but if you can't then......

gobbledygook​

noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

gob·ble·dy·gook | \ ˈgä-bəl-dē-ˌgu̇k , -ˌgük \
variants: or less commonly gobbledegook

Definition of gobbledygook

: wordy and generally unintelligible jargon

Our God is the father of all spirit life .

If not mistaken, it is written God said let the waters bring forth the moving creature that hath life. And God said let the earth bring forth the beasts after his kind, in whose nostrils is the breath of life. Yet they said Let us make man in our image after our likeness. Yet there is only One eternal God. .

gobbledygook​

noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

gob·ble·dy·gook | \ ˈgä-bəl-dē-ˌgu̇k , -ˌgük \
variants: or less commonly gobbledegook

Definition of gobbledygook

: wordy and generally unintelligible jargon
LOL, oh you understand exactly what was said. 😂 I'll make a copy of what I post from now on. 👍
The cloud that the LORD brought over the earth like a garment, is a open firmament. Since your air tight dome has windows then you should see the gas pressure without an air tight container, but if you can't then......

4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,
Job 38:4-9

20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. Gen 1:20

prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Mal 3:10

Gen 1
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the (firmament / Earth) Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

The word "firmament" can translate as (ground, land, Earth, World.

Sky is not a firmament.

Firmaments in heaven are planets.

Genesis 1:14
And God said, Let there be lights in the (firmaments / planets / a luminous body) of the (heaven-s / sky-ies) to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

The firmament was the sky; they had no other way of expressing it. There were waters above it, yet those didn't irrigate the earth before the cataclysm. Our solar objects also appeared to be there.

On the question of accuracy of ancient statements, see Lewis' "Horrid Red Things."

I have read that water itself would have been physically impossible. I have seen moisture rings around the sun that were translucent. There is also a suggestion by Dr. Sylvestri that the firmanent was sugulite, which, among other things is rose-tinted.

The firmament was the sky; they had no other way of expressing it. There were waters above it, yet those didn't irrigate the earth before the cataclysm. Our solar objects also appeared to be there.

On the question of accuracy of ancient statements, see Lewis' "Horrid Red Things."

I have read that water itself would have been physically impossible. I have seen moisture rings around the sun that were translucent. There is also a suggestion by Dr. Sylvestri that the firmanent was sugulite, which, among other things is rose-tinted.
I am not going to chase wild geese.

The firmaments in the (sky / heavens) are planets.

Genesis 1:14
And God said, Let there be lights in the (firmament / planets) of the heaven-s to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Many of the lights in heaven are the planets reflecting light.

Back