• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Biblical Proof that Jesus is God

Notice that Jesus said, "I will raise it up" Jesus resurrected himself.
That is correct becuse only the mortal flesh that the Son of God took on while on earth died.

12 After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.

13 And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them.

14 Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.

They referred to Jesus as a prophet, making him a man, but he was far more than a prophet.
Jesus Christ was more than a prophet, but he was a prophet, and a man, and he is still a man.

A prophet cannot atone for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.
A sinless prophet could, and did.
You, like many others think that there is something wrong with the Bible.
I don't think there is anything wrong with the Bible. You're the one who said it has errors in it, not me.

That is correct becuse only the mortal flesh that the Son of God took on while on earth died.

12 After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.

13 And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them.

14 Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.
When Jesus died all of humanity died with him, Romans 6:6.

Because he was victorious over sin, death and the devil, he was resurrected from the dead and given a glorified body,

Because he was victorious over sin, death and the devil, he was resurrected from the dead and given a glorified body,
If Jesus "was resurrected" (which he was), he did not resurrect himself. The Bible says God resurrected him.

That was Pauls speculation about the meaning of the death and resurrection of Jesus. Paul never knew Jesus and didn't know the original Gospel.

Jesus Christ was more than a prophet, but he was a prophet, and a man, and he is still a man.

A sinless prophet could, and did.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the Bible. You're the one who said it has errors in it, not me.
All of the prophets in the Bible were born after Adam. Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit, Matthew 1:18. Insignificant errors.

If Jesus "was resurrected" (which he was), he did not resurrect himself. The Bible says God resurrected him.
The body of Jesus vanished, he returned in a new form because he (the Son of God incarnate) never died.

That was Pauls speculation about the meaning of the death and resurrection of Jesus. Paul never knew Jesus and didn't know the original Gospel.
You might as well throw your Bible in the trash. You don't believe it.

The body of Jesus vanished, he returned in a new form because he (the Son of God incarnate) never died.
Now, you are in denial of the death of Christ. The scripture says that he was dead for 3 days. Where does it say Jesus vanished?

Now, you are in denial of the death of Christ. The scripture says that he was dead for 3 days. Where does it say Jesus vanished?
So are you, since you think Jesus resurrected himself. Dead people cannot resurrect themselves. They can't do anything. They are dead.

Back