• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Belief a Conscious Choice?

I don't understand - to what are you referring?
Sorry, if I could make it in to a picture.

Think about a Man and an dog. The man says no to the dog, but the dog goes and does anyway, only to come back to the Master - if they choose to - be able to have food and water every morning when the dog had woke up which the Man feeds him.

Same thing with God, and making the choice to listen to his son or not. To love God first, and love others, read the Bible to help the mind, and to live life by walking in faith that God will take care us without actually being there such as a (man or a dog), as God is spirit, and God helps in the lives of individuals who are seeking, praying, and asking God to help by the Holy Spirit which Jesus says God would give to those who ask him, that includes wisdom when it is needed God will not deny them for asking as long as they are not doubtful otherwise they are expected to receive nothing. Then you have the faithless, that don't care about God because they choose to do without him in their life they receive no benefit of having God in their lives because they choose to not have him part of their life, or there is an abstraction and perhaps one day someone will bring that person the good news and truth about God and the Lord Jesus Christ. Which could be a very knock at the door for an individual in their life.

Sorry, if I could make it in to a picture.

Think about a Man and an dog. The man says no to the dog, but the dog goes and does anyway, only to come back to the Master - if they choose to - be able to have food and water every morning when the dog had woke up which the Man feeds him.

Same thing with God, and making the choice to listen to his son or not. To love God first, and love others, read the Bible to help the mind, and to live life by walking in faith that God will take care us without actually being there such as a (man or a dog), as God is spirit, and God helps in the lives of individuals who are seeking, praying, and asking God to help by the Holy Spirit which Jesus says God would give to those who ask him, that includes wisdom when it is needed God will not deny them for asking as long as they are not doubtful otherwise they are expected to receive nothing. Then you have the faithless, that don't care about God because they choose to do without him in their life they receive no benefit of having God in their lives because they choose to not have him part of their life, or there is an abstraction and perhaps one day someone will bring that person the good news and truth about God and the Lord Jesus Christ. Which could be a very knock at the door for an individual in their life.
Sorry. I thought you were responding to my post #93 to shroom. Apparently you meant it for someone else.

Back