• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Are there different levels (places / orders) of the Kingdom of Heaven?

It’s like you decided to call me having “love” shallow, Shroom. Was that a choice you made to insult me?

Was that a ignorant statement or deliberate?

Either way to me it was wrong for you to do, and sometimes I believe people don’t experience consequences for the thing that they say so they just get away with.

Jesus said to forgive others and I choose to follow him and his ways. Jesus said this and I believe it:

“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Matthew 5:11.

I would offer.

How much of a capacity? What percentage? Enough to beleive the loving commandment from the living abiding word?

Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Did they believe unto salvation before hearing the faithful loving commandment that worked in them. empowering them . . . .so they could confess as the witness of God worked within the believer.?

Like faithless Thomas (no capacity power ) When the Lord lovingly commanded him . "Thomas be not to faithless (no faith no capacity). but rather believe ". (The witness of the new power). My Lord and my God

God knows all people he knows the contents of their hearts throughly and completely.

Proverbs 21:2 A person may think their own ways are right, but the LORD weighs the heart.

1 Samuel 16:7 But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

Just two verses that expresses that Yahweh weights and looks at the heart of all individuals, believers or non believer.

When reading the Bible it reveals the contents of our hearts:

Romans 2:16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

God knows all people he knows the contents of their hearts throughly and completely.

Proverbs 21:2 A person may think their own ways are right, but the LORD weighs the heart.

1 Samuel 16:7 But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

Just two verses that expresses that Yahweh weights and looks at the heart of all individuals, believers or non believer.

When reading the Bible it reveals the contents of our hearts:

Romans 2:16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Thus because of these things it would be good to ask oneself the question:

What will God see when he looks into my heart?

Will it be focused on the flesh or focused on Jesus Christ and the things of the Spirit that has been given to an individual as a believer in faith?

It always boils down to faith and having love defined in (1 Corinthians 13).

3 minute video.
View: https://youtu.be/G3eBv34b7mU

“For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world. The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭2:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬

See all the world offers is things for our flesh, and in my life I have had all the merits and they all still live with in me however they become suppressed by the Holy Spirit the more one focuses on their relationship with God and one way of doing this is a constant reading and consummation of drinking Jesus’s flesh and blood.

Though we have to make our own effort to choose to participate in Christ.

“As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭4:1-6‬ ‭NIV‬‬

John 6:56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

Jesus is the one who is the everlasting water and the everlasting bread that came down from heaven and the only one to restore our souls (mind/will/emotion) in which we can find rest in Him.

““Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.””
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:28-30‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Jesus desires for us to come and learn from him, which a total choice.

Yes there are the book of acts, and the rest of the epistles but without Christ Jesus and learning from Him, one will not have the nutritional nutrients to grow fruits of the spirit, they will be only partially fed and have the possibility to die off from the faith they once had.

I love Shroom, and Mr. Gee Lee for who they are, though we may have differences in our thinkings.

:) God bless, people have to make their own choices, and Paul desires for us to come to unity in the faith.

Ephesians 4:14-16.

I desire to come to love with all people even if they believe differently love is the most prominent thing in the faith as it is, aside from hope, Love is the greatest gift that God gives us.

God will judge all people, and I believe we are to love and walk by faith and try to get along with all people despite how difficult that may be. To Pick up the cross, deny ourselves and follow Christ is the way to go; to be lead by the Spirit and worship God in spirit and in truth.
Hey, you missed me.

I feel left out.

I love you too Meshak! Always my friend, and sister. I love the rest of these people on the board to, :)

Yes there are the book of acts, and the rest of the epistles but without Christ Jesus and learning from Him, one will not have the nutritional nutrients to grow fruits of the spirit, they will be only partially fed and have the possibility to die off from the faith they once had.
But if they got born again, they shall be saved.

Is there anything more than just being born from above? Growing in Christ? Growing in the knowledge of God? Making effort to know and learn from Him? Growing in the spirit? From being a child of God to a son or daughter?

Is there anything more than just being born from above? Growing in Christ? Growing in the knowledge of God? Making effort to know and learn from Him? Growing in the spirit? From being a child of God to a son or daughter?
Born again is the starting point.

Is there anything more than just being born from above? Growing in Christ? Growing in the knowledge of God? Making effort to know and learn from Him? Growing in the spirit?
I assume you mean being born again.

Of course there is, Matthew.

From being a child of God to a son or daughter?
If you are a male Christian, you are a son of God.
If you are a female Christian, you are a daughter of God.

Back