• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Are there different levels (places / orders) of the Kingdom of Heaven?

You are missing the fact that God gave people free will, and that even in our fallen state we have the capacity to choose to believe the gospel.
Thanks for the reply.

Really? I think the good news is God chose us out of al the sinners in the world to offer them the gospel the good will of God.

Adam and Eve gave up their free will to serve the Faithful Creator according to His design of the will .( not there design) Giving it over they gave up their created will to the voice of a stranger that in effect said ; surely you will not die, look at my beauty and live forever why believe in a God that has no form?

How could one dead in their trespasses and sin without hope or God in this present world chose to believe a gospel they never hear and believed in before. Just imagine what it is ? or as it is written. . it alone reveals the will of God . The word it represents the faith or power of God not seen. The power to believe. from faith to faith. (as it is written)

In Mathew 4 at the beginning of the ministry of the Father and Son yoked together working as one . What did the Son of man, Jesus the chief apostle and prophet declare when the father gave his prophet words?

Being in a weakened powerless state. Forty days no food other than the food or meat of the father. Jesus was subjected to temptation being in state of confusion somewhat. . Strengthened by the food the disciples knew not of, our daily bread "thy will be done on earth". they met the challenge with the father of lies.

He previously informed the disciples. My meat (of the word) from the father that empowers the Son of man Jesus, is to do the will of the father and finish it to his unseen glory

John 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Did Jesus perform his own free will the work. or rather he performed the will of the father who yoked with the Son. God worked in Jesus to both reveal what to say and empower him to rebuke the father of lies .

The Son of man, Jesus living, in a earthen body like us has no power of himself to rebuke .The father gave him the power three times with three used to represent the end of the matter. It is writen and again and again it is writen .The power of the Father will made him disappear

Mathew 4:4-10 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

You are free to make that assertion, but I am taking into account the scriptures written after the day of Pentecost to the Christian church. The Bible does not end with the gospels.
This is your fatal mistake, and not valuing or respecting Jesus' word.

You are trying to swallow a camel and mislead people.

You dont know what God's kingdom is all about.

that's what happens when you don't value Jesus' Lordship.

This is your fatal mistake, and not valuing or respecting Jesus' word.
I value and respect Jesus' word.
You are trying to swallow a camel and mislead people.
I'm trying to spread the word about Christianity.
You dont know what God's kingdom is all about.
I do know what God's kingdom is all about.
that's what happens when you don't value Jesus' Lordship.
I value Jesus' Lordship.

Thanks for your meshakian comments, meshak.

I love Shroom, and Mr. Gee Lee for who they are, though we may have differences in our thinkings.

:) God bless, people have to make their own choices, and Paul desires for us to come to unity in the faith.

Ephesians 4:14-16.

I desire to come to love with all people even if they believe differently love is the most prominent thing in the faith as it is, aside from hope, Love is the greatest gift that God gives us.

God will judge all people, and I believe we are to love and walk by faith and try to get along with all people despite how difficult that may be. To Pick up the cross, deny ourselves and follow Christ is the way to go; to be lead by the Spirit and worship God in spirit and in truth.

I love Shroom, and Mr. Gee Lee for who they are, though we may have differences in our thinkings.

:) God bless, people have to make their own choices, and Paul desires for us to come to unity in the faith.

Ephesians 4:14-16.

I desire to come to love with all people even if they believe differently love is the most prominent thing in the faith as it is, aside from hope, Love is the greatest gift that God gives us.

God will judge all people, and I believe we are to love and walk by faith and try to get along with all people despite how difficult that may be. To Pick up the cross, deny ourselves and follow Christ is the way to go; to be lead by the Spirit and worship God in spirit and in truth.
Many people make wrong choices, either ignorantly or deliberately. That does not make it OK.

Don’t you think God knows that already, brother?

God loves the lesbian, the gay, the murderer, and desires to have a relationship with them; considering God so loved all the people of the world he sent his son whom made the choice to die for them to have their sins taken care of once on the cross.

Back