• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

All Knowledge is Worthless...

What is knowledge? A lovely woman taught me that there is a distinction between knowledge and wisdom. May she be with the LORD in HIS time if it is HIS will.

G.I. Joe used to have something to say on the subject? Anyone else watch that at all as a child? A little moddo they used to say was "knowing is half the battle". With that said; what would be the other half?

What is knowledge that is not acted upon? What is it's worth? How is anything of any value if not used? A thing can be pretty to look at, but the believer isn't supposed to seek attention or glory for self are they?

(Let's see if this goes anywhere at all)

peace

A young apprentice is told to be careful not to hit his thumb with the hammer.

He has information.

After he hits his thumb once, --he has knowledge. One day years later, now a seasoned journeyman he tells his own young apprentice to be careful not to hit his thumb with the hammer--- that's wisdom.

You are the one who called the foul. In as many words he called you a liar.
He did..
Simple question-- Should that be discouraged, or no?
I truly do not care. You're a mod, I'm not. But if you're going to discourage it, be consistent. You seem to watch some people more closely than you do others, issuing points to them while letting others slide.

He did..

I truly do not care. You're a mod, I'm not. But if you're going to discourage it, be consistent. You seem to watch some people more closely than you do others, issuing points to them while letting others slide.

I agree. Consistency is key. Can you point to instances I let slide, or members I’ve given a hall pass?

I agree. Consistency is key. Can you point to instances I let slide, or members I’ve given a hall pass?
If you disclose who you are giving the infections we know who your favorite posters are.

I know I have been given plenty of infractions which is so odd.

It is obvious I am not one of your favorites.

It is clearly favoritism is practiced.

that's why I suggested having a doghouse board.

If you disclose who you are giving the infections we know who your favorite posters are.

I know I have been given plenty of infractions which is so odd.

It is obvious I am not one of your favorites.

It is clearly favoritism is practiced.

that's why I suggested having a doghouse board.

Clearly you are a favorite as your ban was lifted early.

It seems clear to me that you gave me too many unnecessary infractions.

Favoritism is been practiced.

Isn't that why you refuse to have the doghouse to reveal what is going on behind infractions and bans?

How do you know it was me that gave you any infractions? Could have been @Sissy right?

Back