• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Will You Die in Your Sins?

R

robert pate

There are only two places that one can be found in the judgment.

1. In your sins.
2. In Christ.

To be found in your sins is to be under the judgment of God. God is holy and must judge sin. If he did not judge sin, he would not be holy. Paul said, "That I might be found in him (Christ) not having my own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith" Philippians 3:9.

In the judgment God is not going to accept the righteousness of man. God is only going to accept the righteousness of Christ. The reason that God does not accept the righteousness of man is because, "There is none righteous, no, not one. For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:10, 23. Adam only sinned one time and became a sinner.

In the judgement many will say, "Lord, Lord, didn't we...?" Matthew 7:21-23. This is a group of people that believe they did something or became something that would merit their salvation. Jesus didn't buy it and said, "I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity".

How can one be found "In Christ?" There is only one way, and it is not the way of religion. Religion is not an indication of faith. Religion is an indication of the absence of faith. When we come to Christ as repentant sinners and call upon him to save us, Romans 10:13. God spiritually places us "In Christ". His life becomes our life. His death becomes our death. His resurrection becomes our resurrection, Romans 6:1-14. We are sealed with the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 1:13 and are made to be new creations in Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus God now sees us as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. In the judgment God will recognize his Spirit and will say, Welcome, my good and faithful servant.

I found Robert Pate in the judgment.

And he judged me most severely,
for saying to keep Christ's words, and to do His commandments as He said.

God bless him.
:love:

"Will You Die in Your Sins?"

But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed,
and keep all My statutes, and do that which is lawful and right,
he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Ezekiel 18:21

I found Robert Pate in the judgment.

And he judged me most severely,
for saying to keep Christ's words, and to do His commandments as He said.

God bless him.
:love:

But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed,
and keep all My statutes, and do that which is lawful and right,
he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Ezekiel 18:21
It appears to me that you will die in your sins, "Because the law works wrath: for where there is no law, there is no transgression" Romans 4:15. And where there is law there is judgment and condemnation.

It appears to me that you will die in your sins, "Because the law works wrath: for where there is no law, there is no transgression" Romans 4:15. And where there is law there is judgment and condemnation.
I was without the law when I was an Atheist.
Of course, there was no transgression of law then, since I didn't have one.

But when I converted, Christians gave me a Bible and told me to read it, and believe it.
So I did. [A mighty blessing it was to me too.]

Now, the Bible speaks of a God, and He has a law,
which those that believe in God do [if you believe the word in there].
And His word is in them.

When we are not well versed, we are told to read the Bible and believe it, if we have questions,
but when we do become well versed in the Bible, then we are told we are believing wrong,
and to discard God's law.

But, it is too late to save me now.
I have fallen in love with God's word. :love:

Thy word is true from the beginning:
and every one of Thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Psalm 119:160

And you didn't notice the judgment, when you started confessing Jesus' name?

With all the judgment that comes upon you daily and for years while you work these forums,
you are still waiting for a judgment day?

Now is the judgment of this world:
now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

John 12:31

Evil men understand not judgment:
but they that seek the Lord understand all things.

Proverbs 28:5

To execute upon them the judgment written:
this honour have all His saints. Praise ye the Lord.

Psalm 149:9

Wrong.
You accused or excused according to your own conscience.
Same thing you're doing now.
Thank you for judgment also.

I could try to be more pleasing to you in the future ❤️
if you also suggested the right way to be.

Ye shall do My judgments, and keep Mine ordinances, to walk therein:
I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 18:4

Thank you for judgment also.

I could try to be more pleasing to you in the future ❤️
if you also suggested the right way to be.

Ye shall do My judgments, and keep Mine ordinances, to walk therein:
I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 18:4
Easy.
Cease from your own works.

Easy.
Cease from your own works.
Indeed.
And begin doing the Lord's works.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth My works unto the end,
to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron;
as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of My Father.

Revelation 2:26-27

In the judgment God is not going to accept the righteousness of man. God is only going to accept the righteousness of Christ. The reason that God does not accept the righteousness of man is because, "There is none righteous, no, not one. For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:10, 23. Adam only sinned one time and became a sinner.
Jesus came not to call the righteous, but the liars to repentance.

The scriptures clearly reveal that liars are of the devil [1 John 3:8] It is written Jesus even said that they were their father the devil and the lusts of their father would they do, for the devil abode not in the truth from the beginning because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. [John 8:44].

Case in point, you claim that God does not accept the righteousness of man because "There is none righteous, no, not one." Paul wrote "it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" in Romans 3:10 so other than in that verse where do you find that it is written where God said there is none righteous, no, not one? Of course you are entitled to your opinion, just as I am, but just because one has the liberty to express their opinion it doesn't entitle them to use it for a cloak for maliciousness.

17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
Matt 15:17-20

So while on the subject what was your reward for seeking God? It is written for he who comes to God must believe he is and that he is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him so I was wondering when you began your diligent search for him did you hear him ask you how you were going to an invisible being who is not of this world?

I was without the law when I was an Atheist.
Of course, there was no transgression of law then, since I didn't have one.

But when I converted, Christians gave me a Bible and told me to read it, and believe it.
So I did. [A mighty blessing it was to me too.]

Now, the Bible speaks of a God, and He has a law,
which those that believe in God do [if you believe the word in there].
And His word is in them.

When we are not well versed, we are told to read the Bible and believe it, if we have questions,
but when we do become well versed in the Bible, then we are told we are believing wrong,
and to discard God's law.

But, it is too late to save me now.
I have fallen in love with God's word. :love:

Thy word is true from the beginning:
and every one of Thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Psalm 119:160
What you have fallen in love with is the law. The law is not your savior, the law is your condemner. You need to call on Christ to save you from the law, Romans 10:13. "By the deeds of the law (what you do) no flesh will be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

What you have fallen in love with is the law. The law is not your savior, the law is your condemner. You need to call on Christ to save you from the law, Romans 10:13. "By the deeds of the law (what you do) no flesh will be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.
We don't need to be saved from the law. We need to be saved from our sins and our nature to sin. "for by the law is the knowledge of sin." The law is a teacher. It teaches us that we are sinners and that we can't keep it, therefore it cannot save us. I think you still see the law the same way the Pharisees did. It's letter only and none of the character of God that we are to reflect as His image bearers.

Back