• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Who wants to know the law?

Thats as many as eternal God loves no power is attributed his prophet sent as apostles who declare the will of God. he must cause the increase as we decrease
Thank you Mr Lee. I love a good long meaty offering.

He causes us to increase, if we do His commandments as He commanded.

For I will cast out the nations before thee, and enlarge thy borders:
neither shall any man desire thy land, when thou shalt go up to appear before the Lord thy God thrice in the year.

Exodus 34:24

They as us have no power to bless unto salvation or rebuke the father of lies.
Why have you no power?
Jesus said now is a good time for us to cast the devil out.

Now is the judgment of this world:
now
shall the prince of this world be cast out.

John 12:31

Again, we can plant and water, but God alone gives the increase.
You sow your seeds and water them with your [spiritual] foot, like a garden of herbs.

I know, I probably lost you with that saying (which I have already shown you, remember?)
So what does it mean?
I'll take the current seed you are trying to sow in me, for example.
By saying it over and over again (in spite of reproof from your fellows in Christ)
you are trying to 'stomp' your saying into people.
Until they repeat it after you, is your hope.
Then you will rejoice if they say it back to you, or you see them saying it to others.

And why herbs?
Well, herbs are a garnish. They look good on a meal, and taste nice,
but herbs will not sustain a person like meat will.
Saying 'we can only sow and water' is not going to sustain anyone in the promised land.
(It isn't even a truth.)

For ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God:
these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Luke 11:42

He does not share his glory it's his power that works in us to both will and empower us to do . We can reflect it as the moon reflect the source or power the Sun.
I showed you all the verses where Jesus said He gives us power.
You make me feel like I have answered this post before.
I think you have your small repertoire of sayings on loop tape, and headphones in your ears.

Keeping Jesus' saying, that He gives us power over serpents and scorpions
has been one of the biggest blessings in my life.
I had a lot of serpents and scorpions in me before I came to Jesus, I even had a locust too.
And it is difficult for me to describe just how awesome it is to have gotten them out and off of me.

I think you meant Gods word by God. The word of God is not attributed to Moses a man. God is not a man.
The law came by Moses.
But you still dispute God's words in the body of works called the books of Moses.
When Jesus sends Michael to us, then is when we get over that.
But I believe we still have to repent, and pray for that.

Those that pray the law ended can never get to know it.

That seems to be where your problem begins. Ceremonial laws are not excuses, They are ceremonies as shadow of the law of faith the unseen things of God.
No. Ceremonial laws are laws which men make up, to replace God's laws.
Example: The law says to eat God's words (Jesus' flesh)
and Catholics, and some other Churches, make it a law for their flock to partake in their ritual Eucharist instead.
That is a ceremonial law,
which is a shadow of God's commandment to eat Jesus'flesh, what we are really supposed to be doing
Isn't it.

The whole time period of kings in Israel (the abomination of desolation) was a parable using the signified understanding a shadow of the unseen work.
That isn't the abomination of desolation.
The abomination is the desolation of understanding and knowledge of God in us.

Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel:
for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land,
because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.

Hosea 4:1

Hebrew 9:8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, (using the temporal things seen) that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: Which was a figure (parable) for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.
God's law is spiritual.
Jesus said, "I know His commandments are life everlasting". John 12:52
Paul confirmed that at Hebrews 7:16

God has never imposed His law on anybody. One has to do it of their own free will.
It is the Churches that impose carnal ordinances upon men.
Like it was the Jewish priests who misinterpreted God's commandments and demanded animal sacrifices from the people.
God never commanded such evil deeds. (What sort of God do you suppose He is? or was?)

And God is offering us meat and drink (Jesus' flesh and blood).
Even as 'the King of Peace' (Jesus) offered bread and wine to Abraham.

Gird yourselves, and lament, ye priests: howl, ye ministers of the altar:
come, lie all night in sackcloth, ye ministers of my God:
for the meat offering and the drink offering is withholden from the house of your God.

Joel 1:13

Why worship a shadow that had become sight fulfilled at the time of reformation?
Because they are God's words,
while the alternate you offer up, your words, do not even shadow His words,
but instead contend with His words, in the body of Moses.

Reform yourself now.

Dispute with the body of Moses?
'The body of Moses' is another ways of saying, 'God's laws'.
For the law came by Moses.

To the law and to the testimony: represents sola scriptura. or Moses and Elias the word of God. Not the persons the principle (sola scriptura) Peter who also worshipped shadows of ceremonial laws tried to make it about the person or flesh and build tabernacle for the vison to dwell in.
Whatever you are trying to say here (I can't figure it out, since I don't have your perspective),
if your words are not in accord with the law and the testimony of God, there is no light in you.
That is what Isaiah is saying.

And this is the commandment Isaiah was referring to. Exodus 25:16

Matthew 17:3And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
Yes, Peter at that time didn't know what he was talking about.

So you see, Moses is still alive today, and Elijah.
Elijah and Thomas Didymous were the witnesses at my transfiguration.
Thomas Didymous is my patron saint, who brought me to Jesus.

Again, dispute Moses' body? Whats that?
You put the verse that said that, and now you are asking what it is.
Do you always post scripture that you don't know what they mean?
Which is good, btw.
A good way to find out what they mean, if some come along and explain for you,
and you are willing and able to receive.

Have you encountered Michael yet?
I believe he is the one who has to bind up the devil in us.

You judge in respect to whose righteousness that of your own?
Do God's judgments, dear sir, as God commands us to.
Are you hard of hearing? or just stiffnecked.
Do I have to water the seeds of God with my foot, as you water the seeds which you sow?

And it shall be our righteousness,
if we observe to do all these commandments before the Lord our God, as He hath commanded us.

Deuteronomy 6:25

If that's the case, then it comes down to removing the log from your own eye first and foremost.
I counsel thee to buy from the Lord eyesalve for that.

I counsel thee to buy of Me
gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich;
and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear;
and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Revelation 3:18

Judgement without mercy and grace will be given to everyone that does not have mercy mixed with grace before judgment.
You heard the song, 'Stairway to Heaven', and how, when they got there, all the stores were closed?
Don't let it happen to you.
Don't be left behind.

And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came;
and they that were ready went in with Him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
But He answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Matthew 25:10-12

Last edited by a moderator:
And because I have enjoyed a smoke or a drink now and then, does not mean I lead a dug addicts lifestyle.
How may drug addicted lifestyle people do you know who spend all their spare time in God's words?
[/QUOTE]

Your claim is so inconsistent with your lifestyle. I don't believe your self-exalting claims.

Your last post about making a dope was there is nothing wrong with it.

You are disgracing true Jesus' servants who strive to be true to God and Jesus.

Your most deceptive claim of "healing the sick" and they call you "Jesus" is top of the line.

There is no excuse for this kind of deception.

In conclusion, your quoting God's word is not credible at all. It is only for self-adoration and vein which is a grave sin.
@Studyman

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know what you mean by "study"

I read it daily both OT and NT.

And take heed of everything that They teach.
You were treating some concepts in the Bible like a Mamie Dolaphans fan.
Did you like Nike or Rebook?
Did you like McDonald or Burger King?

That is how you have represented yourself to me.

You were treating some concepts in the Bible like a Mamie Dolaphans fan.
Did you like Nike or Rebook?
Did you like McDonald or Burger King?

That is how you have represented yourself to me.
Ok, I understand.

But I don't trust anyone who cannot see trinity doctrine deception's judgments.

blessings.

I wonder why? Could it be that we aren't supposed to sin, and she was sinning? Hmmm. I have yet to see any place where Christianity teaches it is ok to sin. So, what's your point?

All you have that keeps the thread open to you pontificating is circling back to this straw man. No one has yet said we are not to keep the commandments.
Only those who have "Omitted" much of God's instruction would preach this.
I realize "omitted" is much more important to you that "mercy, faith, and justice" but that is only because you are a legalistic finger pointer and judge, a group of people who are always self-righteous and puffed up with their own perfection.
"No He didn't. He forgave sin without have once sprinkled blood on the Alter. He healed a Leper without having once followed the Levitical Priesthood "Law of the Leper". You are just wrong here. But not because the Bible doesn't tell you, but because you have adopted the philosophy of this world.
He wasn't authorized to sprinkle blood on the altar as He was not a priest, but He was God. And with the leper He did tell him to go show himself to the priest according to the law of being allowed back into the community.

And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God,
and wilt do that which is right in His sight,
and wilt give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes,
I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians:
for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

Exodus 15:26

Are you sour to your stomach, after eating the Bible? O High Priest Ambassador.

The Bible is not a little scroll.
And the Christians who gave it me were not angels.

And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread;
and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.

Exodus 12:8

And another dieth in the bitterness of his soul, and never eateth with pleasure.
Job 21:25

I know you are not going to comprehend Exodus 12:8
so don't be afraid to ask, if you want some help with it.
And that goes for everyone. If you never ask when you don't understand, understanding never comes.

Never. 😊

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob,
shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

Isaiah 10:20

He that has ears, let him hear.

And thou shalt speak My words unto them,
whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they are most rebellious.

Ezekiel 2:7

You are not qualified to defrock me.

And He shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver:
and He shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver,
that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.

Malachi 3:3
That is ok, you were never frocked. I am just thankful that you are so enamoured with your own tongue that you will have little to no influence on the internet.

I was quoting Jesus Warnings. Not mine. You should learn to distinguish between the two.
You should learn that borrowing from and using Jesus' words and inserting them into whatever passages to further your religious philosophy is an incorrect and inaccurate method.
So far, I have been posting the Word's of the Christ. They seem to infuriate you. You are free to take your anger out on me for posting them. Jesus said you would.
Most often when a person accuses someone they cannot see or hear of being infuriated and angry it is because they themselves are furious and angry.
I do, I just understand, like Paul after his conversion, that the blood of goats, or the "works" of an obsolete Priesthood, don't take away sin.
You are restricting all of Paul's teachings to line up with your religious philosophy. You understand few of the teachings of Christ's church and yet you stand as judge over it.
God's definition of perfection, not yours or the Popes.

God's definition of perfection is perfection. Not yours, and certainly not keeping the sabbaths and festivals and omitting the weightier matters of the law, justice, faith, and mercy. Your faith is not in Jesus, it is evidently primarily in the festivals and sabbaths.

He wasn't authorized to sprinkle blood on the altar as He was not a priest, but He was God. And with the leper He did tell him to go show himself to the priest according to the law of being allowed back into the community.

It is useless to continue with a person who is only here to promote their own particular religious sect. But because you "Omitted" an important part of Jesus Word's, it should be pointed out to others reading along.

"And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

He was already cleansed, but not because he participated in the "Works of the Law" for cleansing, as prescribed by Moses.

"But he went out, and began to publish it much, and to blaze abroad the matter, insomuch that Jesus could no more openly enter into the city, but was without in desert places: and they came to him from every quarter."

It had nothing to do with being allowed back into the Pharisees religion, or Jewish community. You just made that part up.

Do you do that on purpose sometimes, quote a scripture without giving its reference, hoping you can use it to your advantage and no one will know or look up the context? The context completely destroys you fiat. Why did Jesus say that to the man, and what followed? You seem to think that the topic of every saying of Jesus is the festivals and sabbaths and (I use them because it is apparently the crux of all else with you, the thing you can use to demean Christianity, which btw, never says we are not to obey God's commandments) and the Lord, Lord people who you deem to be Christians.
What Jesus did had nothing to do with the sacrifices. Pay attention to the words---all of them. The people were using what was dedicated to God as a means of commerce. A money making scheme.
That goes back to the weightier matters of the law, justice, mercy and FAITH. See if you can figure it out. I hold out little hope of that happening. Perhaps if you would set aside all your presuppositions which you read into everything, and simply ask God to give you understanding---that is give up the effort of leaning on your own understanding--- He would answer. For He never turns away those who seek His face, not just His commandments.
If you would only Glorify God, as God, you might see how foolish these things you are promoting are..

Matt. 11: 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Jesus didn't say "Come to me, after the mainstream preachers of this world murder me".
I do glorify God as God, and His Son Jesus Christ. That is why my faith is firmly established in His promise that He died to pay for my sins on the cross, crushing the head of the serpent, and the power of sin and death to condemn me. It is why I love HIs commandments and yield myself to them. It is why I trust Him, not myself, to lead me in paths of righteousness, good Shepherd that He is.

Finally, some truth. Yes, they were ignorant of God's Righteousness because they didn't believe God, and taught for doctrines the Commandments of men.
You can't claim we are in agreement on something and then repeat what you call agreement completely differently from what I said. It has nothing to do with doctrines of men specifically for they also made man's best attempt at keeping the Law. It was however purely a self righteousness with no faith or love of in God in it. They were out for themselves iow. Do you not see how your focus skews everything else? Even what people say? Before you continue with your diatribe I suggest you look up a historical account of who the Pharisees were. Unless of course you are afraid of what you will find.
God created His Good Works before hand, that men are to walk in. Not the Pharisees, or the Pope, or Calvin or any other of this world's religious philosophers.
What do the Pharisees, the Pope, and Calvin have to do with anything? Let me guess. It is your way of completely walking around what is being said by others, to gather up your straw men for battle. Good luck with that.
You would think you could find just one sentence from Jesus to support your religious philosophy that the Pharisees were trying to earn Salvation by obeying God. Just ONE sentence, or even ONE Prophesy from the entire Law and Prophets which foretold or Prophesied, or even implied that the Pharisees were trying to earn God's Favor by obeying Him. Just ONE.
I don't know if salvation (eternal life in the kingdom) was what was their purpose or in their minds. I know they thought they were righteous and it is that self righteousness, being a very good person,the best, and the prestige and high regard of men, that fueled their efforts. That is WHY they went even farther than God did in laying burdens on the people that He did not, and that they did not keep themselves. If you want scripture---read all the words that Jesus said directly TO them. And try and understand what He was saying. for once.
But you and GA can't. Does that dissuade you from promoting the religious philosophy of this world, that the Pharisees were trying to earn Salvation by obeying God? No, instead you slam me for pointing out the Falsehood of this doctrine, and you double down on your preaching of it.
More straw men to the rescue! You btw are trying to earn salvation by obeying God, or at least the sabbaths and festivals. What a joke.
If I see someone addicted to drugs, or lies, how would Jesus teach me to show them mercy? By giving them more drugs, or supporting their lies? Or would a true friend warn them of their addiction, or take the time to address the Lies knowing full well they will resent you.?
Straw men, straw men, straw men. Is there no end of them in sight. Did anyone mention anything about a drug addict or a liar? (Just for your information, the gospel is not WWJD.) Who said anything about giving drugs or supporting lies was mercy? What would you do? Condemn them to hell and tell them if they wanted to be saved they had to keep the sabbaths and festivals. That seems to be CF's approach. And disagreeing with you does not a lie make.

It is useless to continue with a person who is only here to promote their own particular religious sect. But because you "Omitted" an important part of Jesus Word's, it should be pointed out to others reading along.
I know. That is why I am stopping all exchanges with you for the time being. Seems I have become allergic to all the straw.

Back