• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

What makes a doctrine false?

What do you think Genesis 1 is about when it addresses God creating if “God’s creation began with Jesus in the first century” @Waiting on Him?
I don’t believe it has anything to do with the creation of the cosmos. I believe God gave Moses visions of the future that took place in the first century.

Let us create man in our image.

Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
— Ephesians 4:13

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
— Colossians 1:15

I don’t believe it has anything to do with the creation of the cosmos. I believe God gave Moses visions of the future that took place in the first century.

Let us create man in our image.

Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
— Ephesians 4:13

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
— Colossians 1:15

Thanks.

Do you date the actual creation of the heavens and the earth, etc. to the 1st century?

Do you think scripture doesn’t anywhere address the creation of the heavens and the earth?

Last edited:
Do you date the actual creation of the heavens and the earth, etc. to the 1st century?
Scripture does.

To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
— Psalm 19:1-6

This happened only in first century. The glory of God was first revealed by Jesus first century. No one had a correct account prior to him.

Read this closely and Think of Paul speaking of the race he was running. Also consider the speaking of tongues to all languages. This is not speaking of the literal cosmos.

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
— Revelation 3:14

Thanks @Waiting on Him.

You have a unique understanding of scripture.

I would quote your posts when responding to them but I keep getting error messages and white screens when I try to. Every now and then I’m able to do it. Most of my attempts to log on to the forum are denied. Are you having any issues like that?

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
— Revelation 3:14

The new creation, not the Genesis creation. The new creation begins with the begetting / conception of the Messiah in the womb of the virgin.

* More error messages trying to post this. *

My Father showed them the future.

Your Father; not Yahweh, their God and Father.

* And more error messages and white screen. A new one though, in addition to the others! - “You must wait 69 seconds before making this operation.” I’m not experiencing these issues on any other websites I visit. *

Your Father; not Yahweh, their God and Father.

* And more error messages and white screen. A new one though, in addition to the others! - “You must wait 69 seconds before making this operation.” I’m not experiencing these issues on any other websites I visit. *
I don’t believe they could know him as a Father.

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
— 1 John 3:10

According to the Christ none were righteous.

No issues on my end.

Thanks. I’ve been trying to respond to your post for over 20 minutes. Whatever the problem is that I’m having here, it isn’t occurring at other forums and websites I’m visiting.

Just wanted you to know that I’m not ignoring your posts. I’m experiencing great difficulty gaining access to reply to them. This has been going on for a couple of days now. It’s not worth the hassle.

Thanks for the conversation.

Back