• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

V

Psalm 89:2-3 KJV
For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens. [3] I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,

Psalm 135:1 KJV
Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the name of the Lord ; praise him, O ye servants of the Lord.

Hebrews 12:28 KJV
Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Ecclesiastes 3:11 KJV
He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Psalm 32:8-11 KJV
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. [9] Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee. [10] Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about. [11] Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

Back