• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

V

I sure will 😊 Thank you very much
That sounds like a lovely idea!
I am sure people will be very nice... and not because you know the boss!
PJ how do you feel about me calling you the boss? I usually do not use the term for many, not even at work... but I think it suits you... and I like the idea!
Blessings Marice2021,
L.B. (Liam): that Irish guy resident in OZ!

L.B. 😊
That sounds like a lovely idea!
I am sure people will be very nice... and not because you know the boss!
PJ how do you feel about me calling you the boss? I usually do not use the term for many, not even at work... but I think it suits you... and I like the idea!
Blessings Marice2021,
L.B. (Liam): that Irish guy resident in OZ!
L.B. 😊

Psalm 119:50-51 KJV
This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me. [51] The proud have had me greatly in derision: yet have I not declined from thy law.

Psalm 119:50-51 KJV
This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me. [51] The proud have had me greatly in derision: yet have I not declined from thy law.
I am reminded of joy: a transcendent property, and above states of happiness and sadness. We can occupy both states of being happy, being sad... but retain joy. Retain it in feasts or in famines!
Thank you for posting this Psalm :a reminder to retain His precepts in good and bad times and right on the pulse in our current times!

I am reminded of joy: a transcendent property, and above states of happiness and sadness. We can occupy both states of being happy, being sad... but retain joy. Retain it in feasts or in famines!
Thank you for posting this Psalm :a reminder to retain His precepts in good and bad times and right on the pulse in our current times!
L.B you are amazing and love what you type 😊

L.B you are amazing and love what you type 😊
It takes a community to make us all amazing... you write something; it encourages me to write something; others then extend it.... and we have a string of an incredible narrative that continues to be amazing.... sowing, watering and reaping, and so on. God nurtures collective amazing!
And thank ye, You are a star encourager!
L.B. (Liam)

Romans 1:20 KJV
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Romans 1:20 KJV
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

This is important. Though He is spirit (invisible) His attributes- His nature and character are understood by observing the things that have been created. To understand Him.... we can look all around us.

Isaiah 61:1 KJV
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Back