• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Philosophy Thoughts and Theories On Creation

I put this thread in Fringe Theology because I want to compare peoples' thoughts and theories when we question all of the "official" versions available. I'm not trying to cause anyone to doubt the bible and God's Word and I pray that nobody stumbles or doubts the existence of God, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit. In times of simply thinking and letting your thoughts lead to new thoughts and possibilities we might think of wild ideas of reality.

With all of our vast technology and untold technologies kept hidden from the public, it's not difficult to think we might be in a very advanced simulation. I don't believe that but it is food for thought. That leads to questions about whose simulation is it? Aliens from another star system? Could it be one person, entity, being or whatever, is just one in a large population where they each control their "universe"?

What if nearly everything we believe to be true is not true? Meaning important things like why are we here and what is the true purpose of life? We all hopefully are given decades to "figure out" what existence really means. To each his own? It seems like that many times and in many places.

Mirrored Infinity

I think the Grand Universe or what we could call 'Creation' itself is a infinite Matrix of potentials and possibilties within consciousness, and that is what existence and creation are both an experience of :)

Thats it in a 'nutshell' (ha!)

:giggle:

2915c92f7398fd3a73f4f2ecdbe78a56.gif

I love the subject! - which is what is bonkers about a 'Bible-only' or 'my religion only is absolute' approach which circumscribes the unlimited, when the Greater Reality is an infinite Matrix existing before any religious book, revelation or humanity came into existence and FAR transcending any finite concept of anything limited to the scope of those particular 'forms' - they are but created 'images' within an extended multi-verse of possible worlds without number, so everything in this univesal Matrix we find ourselves in is 'relative' (conditioned by point of view). - the only 'absolute' we may presume is a substrate or 'ground' in which and from which all appearances and relationships arise and inter-act within. All we see is the limited view of our lens-scope and from within whatever 'context' we can visualize at any moment in space-time.

I see 'Creation' and 'evolution' as as simultaneous happening, since its the field wherein all experience-potentials exist and are being actualized in some shape or form. This is all that is going on, so it may be that our 'images', 'ideas','beliefs', 'concepts', 'assumptions' of 'God' are just figments of our imagination, OR that 'God' is The One dreaming and imaginging all this THRU the individual apertures of universal consciousness that we are :) All creation is the imagination-factory of one infinite SPIRIT. - so all as far as essential metaphysics and ontology goes integrates back into 'consciousness' itself as the universal medium of reality (the Origin and destiny of all). - 'God' as Infinite Intelligence is experiencing the whole of creation and its individual parts within ITself, while simultaneously all the individual parts are reflecting that experience of the many back into 'God' the Whole, in a 'mirrored cosmology'.

o-----o

Mirrored Infinity

I think the Grand Universe or what we could call 'Creation' itself is a infinite Matrix of potentials and possibilties within consciousness, and that is what existence and creation are both an experience of :)

Thats it in a 'nutshell' (ha!)

:giggle:

View attachment 1183

I love the subject! - which is what is bonkers about a 'Bible-only' or 'my religion only is absolute' approach which circumscribes the unlimited, when the Greater Reality is an infinite Matrix existing before any religious book, revelation or humanity came into existence and FAR transcending any finite concept of anything limited to the scope of those particular 'forms' - they are but created 'images' within an extended multi-verse of possible worlds without number, so everything in this univesal Matrix we find ourselves in is 'relative' (conditioned by point of view). - the only 'absolute' we may presume is a substrate or 'ground' in which and from which all appearances and relationships arise and inter-act within. All we see is the limited view of our lens-scope and from within whatever 'context' we can visualize at any moment in space-time.

I see 'Creation' and 'evolution' as as simultaneous happening, since its the field wherein all experience-potentials exist and are being actualized in some shape or form. This is all that is going on, so it may be that our 'images', 'ideas','beliefs', 'concepts', 'assumptions' of 'God' are just figments of our imagination, OR that 'God' is The One dreaming and imaginging all this THRU the individual apertures of universal consciousness that we are :) All creation is the imagination-factory of one infinite SPIRIT. - so all as far as essential metaphysics and ontology goes integrates back into 'consciousness' itself as the universal medium of reality (the Origin and destiny of all). - 'God' as Infinite Intelligence is experiencing the whole of creation and its individual parts within ITself, while simultaneously all the individual parts are reflecting that experience of the many back into 'God' the Whole, in a 'mirrored cosmology'.

o-----o

So it’s like essentially God is dreaming us into existence that never stops?

So it’s like essentially God is dreaming us into existence that never stops?

Different schools do posit a view of creation being a simulation of 'God' for what else could it be? :) - no matter how you explain or postulate about its reason or purpose for being and becoming.....IT IS. God's name after all is essentially 'ehyeh/ahayah'....that original source that causes all things to be ........the Causeless Cause of all. It needs no name even! - we give it names and man has recorded what 'names' he feels 'God' has revealed himself AS...but if you look at the host of 'names'...these are mostly MAN-given, and only few are presumed to be 'God-given', but then again, in a mirrored MATRIX....sometime its hard to tell what end of the mirror anything is coming from :)

The 'dream analogy' is a biggie to explore......A Course in Miracles has a fun time with this, and in Vedic theology, all is 'maya' (illusion of appearances, images) within the greater consciousness of the Creator', so all has its 'play' or 'activity' in MIND. Who knows what anything even is? all we know is that it is, or appears TO BE.

---------------o

Indeed.

What if? What if almost everything you believed was wrong? I don't think most people could deal with that very well. Certainly true in terms of theology and science but what if it extended much farther in terms of that purpose of life you alluded to?
yeah, what if the earth was found out to be flat thus have a dome over it.....Would that not freak everyone who does not believe out.....would make one believe in a singular GOD!

Blade

Biologist Wilder-Smith, with several discoveries and positions in Europe until he died in the last decade, had a book subtitled: 'nature knows nothing of evolution.' So that should help clear up the picture.

All of life has the imprint of design. "Chance development of life is like dropping Scrabble tiles on a table until they form 'To be or not to be, that is the question' entirely on their own. But that is only half the problem. At another table you must flick ink on blank tiles until there are letters. When you get a letter, you can move it over to the other table. Happy chancing!" Dr. Del Tackett, THE TRUTH PROJECT.

It is always good to reflect, years, decades and even each day at the end of the day. We can see patterns and thought processes upon reflection. Sometimes upon reflection one's thoughts can be analyzed, if we remember what we were thinking at the time. I look back to about 16 years ago when I started reading the bible again.

At that time I was trying hard not to believe in organized religion, even the bible itself. I thought it was very repetitive and was created to keep the masses in line and hopeful for something more beyond this pitiful life. My mind was wandering with shows like Ancient Aliens and various "history" related videos, on the History Channel, of course.

I didn't believe what the clowns on the ancient aliens show were saying but I thought of all the monolithic, ancient stone work completed all over the world and things didn't add up. We are now seeing and hearing a lot about erased history, hidden history and information kept secret from the main populations. This is done every few hundred years I presume, as history gets rewritten by the people in control of finance, academia, media and natural resources.

Today, as we live and breathe, we don't know how or when we got here, unless you believe the bible. Even believing the bible doesn't give us the whole story with details. So, we spend lifetimes studying and learning and trying to make sense of it all.

Back