• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Quote of the day

“Pleasure depends on circumstances, but Christian joy is completely independent of health, money or surroundings.” - Billy Graham

“Let us seek friends that will stir us up about our prayers, our Bible reading, our use of time, our souls, and our salvation.” J.C. Ryle

“What we believe about the future is one of the best predictions for how we act today.” - Timothy Keller

“Never regret a day in your life; good days give happiness, bad days give experiences, worst days give lessons, and best days give memories.” - Richard Feynman

“No one believes more strongly than I do that every Christian should be a theologian. In that sense, we all need to work it out. I want all Christians who can read, to read their Bibles and to read beyond the Bible - to read the history and the theology.” - D.A. Carson

“Long ago I ceased to count heads. Truth is usually in the minority in this evil world.” - Charles Spurgeon

Back