• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Quite Obvious That We Have a Tentative Grasp On The Holy Spirit

You are insulting people with your false doctrines. Why you have deleted the continuous of your false trinity doctrine?

You hate all what is written in the Bible. Even the owner of this site Patrick doesn't deleted what is written in the Bible. Don't think that you are messing with me. Even Satan run from me, when I am unmasked him in people that are running after positions to trying all their best to destroyed the WORD OF MY GOD!
Ok, now explain why you do not keep the feast days?

Ok, now tell me why you do not keep the feast days like pass over, the feast of the tabernacles?
Because I am not living in Israel, and those feast will come back in the new world that God are going to created. At that time I will enjoy my first feast of every thing. I think that you will not come celebrate with us!! Because you are still waiting for the secret rapture in your grave!!
Go read Isaiah 66:18-24. Verse 24 is written for you!!

Here's the deal, if you can present a good argument for not keeping the 7th day of the week holy and do no work in it as God wrote on stone with His finger, then I will never again believe or ay that you do not follow God's law.
You have presumed from the beginning that I defile the Lord's sabbaths.
And that because I hallowed them.

When we see you saying to keep His commandments, then we shall know that you are trying to follow God's law.

But in vain they do worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Matthew 15:9

It isn't designed to help you. It is a warning to those who might think you are actually follow what the scriptures say. My hope is that people find God for their salvation and not "the law."
In other words, you are trying to cast me down in the eyes of the congregation.
And you hope nobody else comes to God's law.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light,
lest his deeds should be reproved.

John 3:20

By not mis-representing it. It is calling upon the name of the Lord in faith and receiving His free gift of eternal life and not sounding like a Catholic priest at mass.
I offer up God's words very clearly and plainly, and you receive them not.

And thou shalt write upon the stones all the words of this law very plainly.
Deuteronomy 27:8

When you break one you have broken God's law. Even though there are ten commandments they are one law. Your approach is to throw a scriptural salad at the wall and see what sticks.
You have not received, nor understood, very much (if any) of what I offered.
Not even the verses from scripture I offered.
And now you are confessing that, to you, God's word is scriptural salad, which doesn't stick to you.

Therefore shall ye lay up these My words in your heart and in your soul,
and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

Deuteronomy 11:18

He taught me also, and said unto me,
Let thine heart retain My words: keep My commandments, and live.

Proverbs 4:4

You are not going to change because of me but my hope is that others will see through your facade and make an informed choice. Agan, you are not the target, the false message is.
And my hope is that congregation here sees and compares your word to the word in scripture.

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love Me, he will keep My words:
and My Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make Our abode with him.

John 14:23

Praise the Lord. ♥️

You have presumed from the beginning that I defile the Lord's sabbaths.
And that because I hallowed them.

When we see you saying to keep His commandments, then we shall know that you are trying to follow God's law.

But in vain they do worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Matthew 15:9

In other words, you are trying to cast me down in the eyes of the congregation.
And you hope nobody else comes to God's law.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light,
lest his deeds should be reproved.

John 3:20

I offer up God's words very clearly and plainly, and you receive them not.

And thou shalt write upon the stones all the words of this law very plainly.
Deuteronomy 27:8

You have not received, nor understood, very much (if any) of what I offered.
Not even the verses from scripture I offered.
And now you are confessing that, to you, God's word is scriptural salad, which doesn't stick to you.

Therefore shall ye lay up these My words in your heart and in your soul,
and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

Deuteronomy 11:18

He taught me also, and said unto me,
Let thine heart retain My words: keep My commandments, and live.

Proverbs 4:4

And my hope is that congregation here sees and compares your word to the word in scripture.

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love Me, he will keep My words:
and My Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make Our abode with him.

John 14:23

Praise the Lord. ♥️
Silly put,you are a law breaker.

Back