• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Prophets and God and Allegories

I like the beard.

My dad (dry humor) used to say; you’re looking good who’s your undertaker?

I am not sure if Jesus took a Nazrene vow it was a tempoaral thing when finished the hair was to be cut off making way for new growth .You could say to represent new birth .

Hair is used throughout the bible to represent the unseen glory of God . Paul is shown coming off that vow.

Acts 18:18 And Paul after this tarried there yet a good while, and then took his leave of the brethren, and sailed thence into Syria, and with him Priscilla and Aquila; having shorn his head in Cenchrea: for he had a vow.

The Nazarene wow using hair to represnt the unsen glory of God is used to represent the bride of Christ, the church or called the new creature .

The apotle (sent by God) Samson was under a Nazarene vow that represented the bride of Christ the church. A ceremonial law a shadow of the eternal not seen.

It like any ceremonial law profited for zero nothing of it self other than a sign as it was designed to.

His literal hair used in parables had no power. It was dead coming out just as fingernails. You could say hair and nails in the Bible represnt the living dead. They don’t grow they pushed out as refuge waste. .

They were used when a gentile desired to become a inward Jew, born again of the Spirit of God. It did not refer to a outward jew pertaining to the flesh.

Romans 2:29
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Again as a parable a picture of salavation.

Deuteronomy 21:11-13 King James Version And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.

The time of reformation had come restoring the nazarene order making one new cerimoinal law using men and woman as one .

Man not to cover his head of hair seeing he represents the unseen glory of Jesus and the woman as a glory covering man and last but not least a women must cover her own glory hair. God not leave her with no glory to cover together the glory of two working as one . Repeating two is the witnes of God .

1 Corinthians 11:14-15 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

In Revelation a picture of the father of lies, Satan coming in his counterfeit glory

Revelation 9:7-9King James Version And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
Thank you for all that G.

I vowed the Nazarite vow.

Now therefore beware, I pray thee, and drink not wine nor strong drink, and eat not any unclean thing:
For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and no rasor shall come on his head:
for the child shall be a Nazarite unto God from the womb:
and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the hand of the Philistines.

Judges 13:4-5

Our hair operates as antennae to receive God's Holy Spirit.
That is why the God commanded not to cut it at Leviticus 19:27,
and why the devil prefers men with short hair and shaven faces.

Everything God made on earth is hairy.
Look at unkempt nature, it grows wild and jungle like, and it is Paradise.
Then men come along, and 'they pave Paradise to put up a parking lot.'

The same with God's temple.
God made it perfect, exactly as He wants it
but men are not happy with it, and attack it with cutting implements.
And they believe they have improved on God's handiwork.

The very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Matthew 10:30

Last edited by a moderator:

Now therefore beware, I pray thee, and drink not wine nor strong drink, and eat not any unclean thing:
For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and no rasor shall come on his head:

That is why the God commanded not to cut it at Leviticus 19:27,
and why the devil prefers men with short hair and shaven faces.

Everything God made on earth is hairy.
Look at unkempt nature, it grows wild and jungle like, and it is Paradise.
Then men come along, and 'they pave Paradise to put up a parking lot.'

Seriously Paul . .the idea that hair operates as antennae to receive God's Holy Spirit.

Some raise thier hands as antennae Holy Spirit receivers and fall backward . Do you fall backward also ?

What does our flesh do sent back a reply to a hairy God ?

You have no idea what a cerimoinal law is or its purpose.

and you believe that becuase

Seriously Paul . .the idea that hair operates as antennae to receive God's Holy Spirit.
Maybe just the strength of the Holy Spirit.
It was only after Sampson's hair grew back that he got his strength back.
It was only after my hair a beard grew that Jesus came.

Some raise thier hands as antennae Holy Spirit receivers and fall backward . Do you fall backward also ?
No, but I do bow backwards. The Lord is above.

What does our flesh do sent back a reply to a hairy God ?
Our incense rises up into heaven.

You have no idea what a cerimoinal law is or its purpose.
Yes I do.
A "ceremonial" law is an optional law.

If you don't wish to keep it, call it ceremonial.

and you believe that becuase
Praise the Lord.

♥️

Elisha got a double portion and he was bald.

Solomon had constructed the temple per the blueprint plan God gave to David, and implements were used to craft it.

Elisha got a double portion and he was bald.
Baldness is a natural condition that some men get.
It doesn't mean that Elisha broke God's commandment, and cut his hair.

1661857739280.jpeg

Solomon had constructed the temple per the blueprint plan God gave to David, and implements were used to craft it.
Yes?

But Solomon built Him an house.
Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

Acts 7:47-48

For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God,
an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

2 Corinthians 5:1

In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:2

Baldness is a natural condition that some men get.
It doesn't mean that Elisha broke God's commandment, and cut his hair.
Indeed.
But it does show that hair is not a criteria to receive the Holy Spirit.

Yes?

But Solomon built Him an house.
Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

Acts 7:47-48

For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God,
an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

2 Corinthians 5:1

In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:2
So you want to claim hair is physical, while the temple is spiritual.
Why can't "hair" be spiritual instead of physical as well?

Sampson had physical hair.
Solomon built a physical temple.
There is no physical temple now.
Which is why today's Judaism doesn't recommend a Nazarite vow, because there is no temple if one stumbles upon anything to make them unclean (such as a dead body) then they have no way to be clean again according to instructions given in scripture and will be forever in a state of uncleanliness.
Do you still want to claim your hair must be physically long and unkept but that temple and priesthood thing can be spiritual?

It is this sort of flip flopping exchange between physical and spiritual that GA has pointed out.
It's a slippery slope when one mixes the instructions given in scripture about hair and temple between physical and spiritual to suit themselves.

Thank you, Sissy.

Indeed.
But it does show that hair is not a criteria to receive the Holy Spirit.
Of course, God can put His Spirit where ever He wants.
He can even put it upon a wicked Christian killer like Saul, and transform him. (Another balding man).

But He is more likely to put it upon those that honour His temple, and not cut it.
Isn't He?

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you:
I am the Lord.

Leviticus 19:28

So you want to claim hair is physical, while the temple is spiritual.
Why can't "hair" be spiritual instead of physical as well?
I was saying it is something spiritual as well.
Else why the commandment at Leviticus 19:27, and why number each hair?

Sampson had physical hair.
Solomon built a physical temple.
There is no physical temple now.
Which is why today's Judaism doesn't recommend a Nazarite vow, because there is no temple if one stumbles upon anything to make them unclean (such as a dead body) then they have no way to be clean again according to instructions given in scripture and will be forever in a state of uncleanliness.
Do you still want to claim your hair must be physically long and unkept but that temple and priesthood thing can be spiritual?
We still have to overcome the Philistines and Canaanites, don't we?
Lest they rule over our land.

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;
2 Corinthians 10:4

And he that overcometh, and keepeth My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
Revelation 2:26

It is this sort of flip flopping exchange between physical and spiritual that GA has pointed out.
It's a slippery slope when one mixes the instructions given in scripture about hair and temple between physical and spiritual to suit themselves.
Yes, well, for many people, heaven is not at hand yet,
and they haven't bothered to try to see even their own spirits.
Their herd and flocks which they have from the Lord.
They have not studied God's law in depth yet, to fulfill it.

So it gets confusing for them whenever these things are spoken of.

Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

John 3:10-12

And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee,
who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

Romans 2:27

(And there is another thing.
Even the circumcision is just a cutting of physical flesh, in many people's best understanding.
And they let their foreskins grow back.)

Love to you. ♥️

I would offer. In parables the word virgin when searched out gives us the gospel understanding or called hidden manna.

Virgin in the Bible would represent those who do not seek after other gods, the gods of this would. The lust of the eye, lust of the flesh as false pride builders.

In that way they are required to trust the first commandment have no other gods to include oneself before him. The very foundation of Christianity. New creatures as the bride of Christ looking ahead to our promised new incorruptible bodies.

Not what we are dying bodies but what we will be.

Three parables. One to the establish the church as the surrogate mother of us all. All have in the same spirit of faith as it is written the parables build.

Paul suffering as in birth pains is used to demonstrate the hope of holding out the gospel to Timothy in a hope Christ will perform the work of born again a new spirit

Galatians 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Below defines that labor of God love which worked in Timothy

Galatians 4:26-27 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

A testimony below. Paul as a surrogate “mother” used as a metaphor espouses Timothy to Christ our husband as the chaste virgin bride the church. . the new creature what we will be.

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

There are layers to the spiritual like layers to the atmosphere or layers to a Divine Comedy. We are made in the image of God. What man does reflects.
How many people make it to marriage as virgins? In 1960, the average age of marriage was around 19 for women and 21 for men. The divorce rate was low. People tended to stay married. Around 1975 to the 1980's the divorce rate shot to 50% and the average age of marriage became 25 or so and 30 or so respectively. What was being reflected?

A rejection of righteousness is a rejection of God. You cannot be in sin, especially mortal sins, and being serving God.

There are layers to the spiritual like layers to the atmosphere or layers to a Divine Comedy. We are made in the image of God. What man does reflects.
How many people make it to marriage as virgins? In 1960, the average age of marriage was around 19 for women and 21 for men. The divorce rate was low. People tended to stay married. Around 1975 to the 1980's the divorce rate shot to 50% and the average age of marriage became 25 or so and 30 or so respectively. What was being reflected?

A rejection of righteousness is a rejection of God. You cannot be in sin, especially mortal sins, and being serving God.
Darkness is what was being reflected further from gospel truth

There is no division when it comes to sin. All sin leads to death never to rise to new life. No such thing as venial and moral

Virgin does not necessitate no prior sex in the Bible .It speak of the unmarried or widows . In the case of a believer we to have no gods before our living God.... the first commandment.

Timothy is reckoned as a chaste virgin .Again it does mean having no prior sexual relationship . That's a Roman Catholic doctrine as oral tradition passed down by the atheist Jews as a law of the father (law of men not a law of God)

There is no division when it comes to sin. All sin leads to death never to rise to new life. No such thing as venial and moral

Virgin does not necessitate no prior sex in the Bible .It speak of the unmarried or widows . In the case of a believer we to have no gods before our living God.... the first commandment.

Timothy is reckoned as a chaste virgin .Again it does mean having no prior sexual relationship . That's a Roman Catholic doctrine as oral tradition passed down by the atheist Jews as a law of the father (law of men not a law of God)

Virgin implies no sex prior to marriage. Only in Marxist, Betty Friedan Feminism, and darkness, would someone imply anything else on the layer you are. In a spiritual understanding, multiple things could be true. One layer, someone is a "Spotless Virgin" with no blemishes. She has honor and a reputation, and no one can say a bad word against her when it comes to being inappropriate with men. Honor is important to understanding God.

Can someone who chose God become like a spiritual virgin? Yes.

Christian societies value virgin brides. A rejection of righteousness is a rejection of God. God is love. (1 John 4:8) Someone who was in sexual sins was separate from God. They were possibly a "Self-Centered Seeker of Pleasure," only thinking about themselves. Given a virgin girl was to lose her virginity outside of marriage, and it wasn't addressed in the right way, a lot of bad attitudes, a lot of darkness may have resulted. Are you really trying to defend in anyway, debauchery?

Marriage is supposed to be a one time, life long thing. Given you were to marry a girl who was not a virgin, did some man steal something from you? How about peace of mind? Given you were to become famous one day, is there a guy in a pub somewhere talking about how he knew your wife carnally? Given someone is representing God, as a messenger, they may have to have a clean honor. A Levite can only marry a virgin. God has definations of holiness.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am not a Catholic.

I don't like being wrong, and have been on fire. Are you, or did someone in your denomination, knee jerk something to appear "Not Catholic?" That is the wrong way.

When it comes to different types of sins, how someone view society may be important.

Atomism - A belief that society is made up of a collection of self-interested and largely self-sufficient individuals or atoms, rather than social groups. (Liberal Belief on Society)

Organicism - A belief that society operates like an organism or living entity, the whole being more than a collection of its individual parts. (Conservative View on Society.)

In an atomistic society, which came out of the Reformation, a sin is a sin? Someone is an atom unto themselves. The Body of Christ is a organic society. Some are the feet, some the hands, some the mouth, some the eyes. We have all have a function in the body. (Ephesians 4:11) Someone in sexual sin, taking a virgin outside of marriage, he was creating a wound in the body. He stole from a girl, her perfect wedding day, and night. He infringe on her honor and reputation. He hurt the honor of her family. Mr. Smith, her dad, and her brothers, they must all be chumps? Their family name must not mean much because some guy dishonored Mr. Smith's Daughter. Given he gets away with it, does he influence others to do the same?

Given you are to love your neighbor as yourself, you respect him, and his family. You respect boundaries. This is objective. It not "Just Catholic." Given you were working to knee jerk something towards being "Not Catholic" you may have blind, and put stumbling blocks before your face.

Virgin implies no sex prior to marriage. Only in Marxist, Betty Friedan Feminism, and darkness, would someone imply anything else on the layer you are. In a spiritual understanding, multiple things could be true. One layer, someone is a "Spotless Virgin" with no blemishes. She has honor and a reputation, and no one can say a bad word against her when it comes to being inappropriate with men. Honor is important to understanding God.

Can someone who chose God become like a spiritual virgin? Yes.

Christian societies value virgin brides. A rejection of righteousness is a rejection of God. God is love. (1 John 4:8) Someone who was in sexual sins was separate from God. They were possibly a "Self-Centered Seeker of Pleasure," only thinking about themselves. Given a virgin girl was to lose her virginity outside of marriage, and it wasn't addressed in the right way, a lot of bad attitudes, a lot of bad darkness may have resulted. Are you really trying to defend in anyway, debauchery?

Marriage is supposed to be a one time, life long thing. Given you were to marry a girl who was not a virgin, did some man steal something from you? How about peace of mind? Given you were to become famous one day, is there a guy in a pub somewhere talking about how he knew your wife carnally?

It has nothing to do with a guy in the Pub.

Virgin can imply no sex prior to marriage. But its not the focus in the Bible .

Our relationship as the bride of Christ with our bloody husband Christ is the focus .

The bride of Christ is shown in a parable found in Revelation 12.

Its the end of time the sun and moon under her feet .

Revelation 12King James Version1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Galatians 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Same virgin below that did not seek after the strange women, {seeking after the gods of this world} and therefore violating the first commandments

Revelation 14:4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he go eth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Back