• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Prophets and God and Allegories

He did.

What are you ready for?

Atomism - A belief that society is made up of a collection of self-interested and largely self-sufficient individuals or atoms, rather than social groups. (Liberal Belief on Society)

Organicism - A belief that society operates like an organism or living entity, the whole being more than a collection of its individual parts. (Conservative View on Society.)

The Body of Christ is an organism. Was the body ready for something? (1 Corinthians 3:2)

What kind of body as sons of God? We are not what we will be. Change changes something? Nothing changes nothing.

Its appear we will be neither male not female Jew nor Gentile. . all die not receiving the promise. . certainly not corrupted flesh and blood it return to the lifeless dust, the clay of the field .

What kind of body do you think the bride of Christ the church will have ?

I don't understand your comment.

Are you saying you don't believe God's word is God's word?

I simply showed you the commandment Jesus was quoting from.
Don't learn from me, learn from the word.
You are the one who is correcting Jesus.

How you read is out of context with Jesus' word.

Jesus says God is one is the most important commandment.

take it or leave it.

Thank you for your question, meshak.

I didn't discover it until well afterwards myself.

Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.
Leviticus 19:27

&

The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness.
Proverbs 16:31
And what do you think that would accomplish? People to look how glorious your hoery heads and beard is ?

What kind of body as sons of God? We are not what we will be. Change changes something? Nothing changes nothing.

Its appear we will be neither male not female Jew nor Gentile. . all die not receiving the promise. . certainly not corrupted flesh and blood it return to the lifeless dust, the clay of the field .

What kind of body do you think the bride of Christ the church will have ?

A lot of people have been ready for a Harlot Body like Revelations 17 or Ezekiel 23.

A lot of people have been ready for a Harlot Body like Revelations 17 or Ezekiel 23.

Yes that is common. But what do you think it represents in those parables .

Is the harlot the strange woman used represent the father of lies? The god of this world. The lying spirit of unredeemed mankind .

I think it is one of the reasons we are not to be unevenly yoked.

Proverbs 22:14The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the Lord shall fall therein.

Proverbs 23:3 Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter perverse things.

And what do you think that would accomplish? People to look how glorious your hoery heads and beard is ?
Do you think that is why Sampson wouldn't cut his hair too?
And why Jesus had long hair?

Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and fear thy God:
I am the Lord.

Leviticus 19:32

Is the harlot the strange woman used represent the father of lies? The god of this world. The lying spirit of unredeemed mankind .

Proverbs 22:14The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the Lord shall fall therein.

Proverbs 23:3 Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter perverse things.

I don't hate Brittany Spears. She brings up something interesting.

Link:
Old News - Still Relevant - Brittany Spears and Kabbalah

Kabbalah has been "Advanced Jewish Mysticism" for people outside of God, deniers of Christ. It has been used by various occult groups. Kabbalah was born in Spain as far as we know. There ended up being an Inquisition. What is the character of people who have tended to be Kabbalists? Not the character of the prophets.

Harlotry. People were chosing something other than God. It may be tied to humanism and secular humanism. There may be a mysticism invovlved.
Harlotry in Ezekiel 23 was something very particular. Harlotry in Revelations 17 is similar?

How many people do you know today who married the man who took her virginity? Virginity has not been a very sought after quality today?

- “’The woman he marries must be a virgin. (Leviticus 21:13)
- But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. (1 Peter 2:9)

What does it mean to be a Holy people? Christian societies, they value virgin brides. What type of society have you been living in? A Christian society or a Harlot Ezekiel 23 society.

Thank you for your question, meshak.

I didn't discover it until well afterwards myself.

Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.
Leviticus 19:27

&

The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness.
Proverbs 16:31
It means not to cut your beard in a triangle shape.
Sign of the Trinity.
View attachment 1701

1661592013532.png

A rising son of Satan.

Side of head shaved.View attachment 1703

Harlotry. People were chosing something other than God. It may be tied to humanism and secular humanism. There may be a mysticism invovlved.
Harlotry in Ezekiel 23 was something very particular. Harlotry in Revelations 17 is similar?

How many people do you know today who married the man who took her virginity? Virginity has not been a very sought after quality today?

- “’The woman he marries must be a virgin. (Leviticus 21:13)
- But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. (1 Peter 2:9)

What does it mean to be a Holy people? Christian societies, they value virgin brides. What type of society have you been living in? A Christian society or a Harlot Ezekiel 23 society.

I would offer. In parables the word virgin when searched out gives us the gospel understanding or called hidden manna.

Virgin in the Bible would represent those who do not seek after other gods, the gods of this would. The lust of the eye, lust of the flesh as false pride builders.

In that way they are required to trust the first commandment have no other gods to include oneself before him. The very foundation of Christianity. New creatures as the bride of Christ looking ahead to our promised new incorruptible bodies.

Not what we are dying bodies but what we will be.

Three parables. One to the establish the church as the surrogate mother of us all. All have in the same spirit of faith as it is written the parables build.

Paul suffering as in birth pains is used to demonstrate the hope of holding out the gospel to Timothy in a hope Christ will perform the work of born again a new spirit

Galatians 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Below defines that labor of God love which worked in Timothy

Galatians 4:26-27 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

A testimony below. Paul as a surrogate “mother” used as a metaphor espouses Timothy to Christ our husband as the chaste virgin bride the church. . the new creature what we will be.

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Do you think that is why Sampson wouldn't cut his hair too?
And why Jesus had long hair?

Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and fear thy God:
I am the Lord.

Leviticus 19:32
I like the beard.

My dad (dry humor) used to say; you’re looking good who’s your undertaker?

I am not sure if Jesus took a Nazrene vow it was a tempoaral thing when finished the hair was to be cut off making way for new growth .You could say to represent new birth .

Hair is used throughout the bible to represent the unseen glory of God . Paul is shown coming off that vow.

Acts 18:18 And Paul after this tarried there yet a good while, and then took his leave of the brethren, and sailed thence into Syria, and with him Priscilla and Aquila; having shorn his head in Cenchrea: for he had a vow.

The Nazarene wow using hair to represnt the unsen glory of God is used to represent the bride of Christ, the church or called the new creature .

The apotle (sent by God) Samson was under a Nazarene vow that represented the bride of Christ the church. A ceremonial law a shadow of the eternal not seen.

It like any ceremonial law profited for zero nothing of it self other than a sign as it was designed to.

His literal hair used in parables had no power. It was dead coming out just as fingernails. You could say hair and nails in the Bible represnt the living dead. They don’t grow they pushed out as refuge waste. .

They were used when a gentile desired to become a inward Jew, born again of the Spirit of God. It did not refer to a outward jew pertaining to the flesh.

Romans 2:29
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Again as a parable a picture of salavation.

Deuteronomy 21:11-13 King James Version And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.

The time of reformation had come restoring the nazarene order making one new cerimoinal law using men and woman as one .

Man not to cover his head of hair seeing he represents the unseen glory of Jesus and the woman as a glory covering man and last but not least a women must cover her own glory hair. God not leave her with no glory to cover together the glory of two working as one . Repeating two is the witnes of God .

1 Corinthians 11:14-15 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

In Revelation a picture of the father of lies, Satan coming in his counterfeit glory

Revelation 9:7-9King James Version And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

Back