• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

New Covenant Christianity Vs. Old Covenant Law and Religion

Its the work of two working as one. The witness of God .What I would call the dynamic dual.

The Elohim in Genesis. Let us .

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth

The father in the greater position of power working in powerless mankind . We have the treasure of his power but again would never say it is of us (no power)

Two is the witness of God. Three is another metaphor used in parables it is used to denote the "end of a matter".

There is no difference between the Father and the Holy Spirit or the word Christ the father as the teacher , pouring out the power of God on powerless dying flesh the Son of man Jesus.
They are as one, however the works are different. The Father stays in heaven, The Son comes into the world as the savior. The Holy Spirit glorifies Jesus and works in the life of the believer.

They are as one, however the works are different. The Father stays in heaven, The Son comes into the world as the savior. The Holy Spirit glorifies Jesus and works in the life of the believer.
How are they different if the works of God working in them are the same ?

It would seem even the progeny of God need to sleep. I mean the eternal Kingdom of God.
I would agree no one has received their new incorruptible body . The old that returns to dust cries out dead asleep.

A thru Z

Matthew 23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Better than the first apostle, first martyr Abel .

Hebrews 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Hebrews 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

How are they different if the works of God working in them are the same ?
They are different even though they are one. The Bible does not say that God the Father died on the cross for our sins. The Bible does not confuse the trinity, nor should we.

They are different even though they are one. The Bible does not say that God the Father died on the cross for our sins. The Bible does not confuse the trinity, nor should we.
Who said anything about the father dying on the cross. The second phase of the three days and nights demonstration .It began, phase one in the garden then they moved to the hill and last not least the tomb.

Again the Bible does not confuse the use of the dynamic dual (the us Elohim in Genesis 1:26) The father and the Son . The two witness that show God has spoken giving words to His son of man Jesus the prophet, apostle

The father not seen the greater with power (Holy Spirit) and the lesser the Son of man powerless both working in mutual submission to one another in order to finish the three days and nights demonstration of the lamb slain from the foundation (the six days the father did work .Two is needed to establish the government of peace . Three simply open the way for a queen in heaven. Used in both testaments as a oral traditons of the lying fathers .That when Jesus was given words from the father called those fathers a brood of vipers

Who said anything about the father dying on the cross. The second phase of the three days and nights demonstration .It began, phase one in the garden then they moved to the hill and last not least the tomb.

Again the Bible does not confuse the use of the dynamic dual (the us Elohim in Genesis 1:26) The father and the Son . The two witness that show God has spoken giving words to His son of man Jesus the prophet, apostle

The father not seen the greater with power (Holy Spirit) and the lesser the Son of man powerless both working in mutual submission to one another in order to finish the three days and nights demonstration of the lamb slain from the foundation (the six days the father did work .Two is needed to establish the government of peace . Three simply open the way for a queen in heaven. Used in both testaments as a oral traditons of the lying fathers .That when Jesus was given words from the father called those fathers a brood of vipers
I don't see Jesus as a prophet or an apostle. Jesus was God in the flesh, John 14:9. He had to be God, because only God can atone for the sins of the world. Jesus limited himself and became the suffering servant, 1 Peter 1:11. He was 100% God and 100% man in one person.

I don't see Jesus as a prophet or an apostle. Jesus was God in the flesh, John 14:9. He had to be God, because only God can atone for the sins of the world. Jesus limited himself and became the suffering servant, 1 Peter 1:11. He was 100% God and 100% man in one person.
Acts 3:22) For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

Acts 3:23) And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

Acts 7:37) This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.

Jesus Christ was a prophet, and more.

Acts 3:22) For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

Acts 3:23) And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

Acts 7:37) This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.

Jesus Christ was a prophet, and more.

Luke didn't really know who Jesus was or he would not have referred to him as a prophet. Jesus is.... "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16. He is the eternal Son of God.

God does not have flesh and blood he is eternal Spirit. The father of all sprit life He is the faithful Creator not a creation as the Son of man Jesus .

Apostle = sent one .Sent from the father the powerful one. Sent with prophecy as a prophet

Luke 24:19 And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people:

Matthew 13:57 And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.

Matthew 21:11 And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee.

Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
All believer that offer the gospel are apostles /prophets .

Apostles /prophets all one gift that works in born again believers. If you are a Christin you are a apostle . Adding any other meaning other than "sent one" destroys the word

AS the father sent the Son empowering him to go so he sends us today by the same power

Luke didn't really know who Jesus was or he would not have referred to him as a prophet. Jesus is.... "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16. He is the eternal Son of God.
He was lord on earth as one of many lords. But he is not Lord of lords. That portion is filled by the unseen Holy Father .

God is not a man never was never could be a man has flesh and bones.

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

God does not have flesh and blood he is eternal Spirit. The father of all sprit life He is the faithful Creator not a creation as the Son of man Jesus .

Apostle = sent one .Sent from the father the powerful one. Sent with prophecy as a prophet

Luke 24:19 And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people:

Matthew 13:57 And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.

Matthew 21:11 And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee.

Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
All believer that offer the gospel are apostles /prophets .

Apostles /prophets all one gift that works in born again believers. If you are a Christin you are a apostle . Adding any other meaning other than "sent one" destroys the word

AS the father sent the Son empowering him to go so he sends us today by the same power
Jesus was in heaven before the foundation of the world, John 8:58. You are judging Jesus according to the flesh. The earthly Jesus was limited by the flesh. The heavenly Jesus was seen by John, Revelation 1:8.

Back