• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Jesus' Testimony

M

meshak

John 20:17
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

The above verse clearly denies "triune god".

denying Jesus' own word is antichrist.

there is no terminology for "triune god" "Three gods in one" "God the Father" "God the Son" and "God the Holy Spirit" makes one God.

And there is no evidence that "My father and I are one" makes it they are one God.

they are all adding your own reading into the scripture.

there is no terminology for "triune god" "Three gods in one" "God the Father" "God the Son" and "God the Holy Spirit" makes one God.

So do you believe that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are three distinct person in one Spirit or one person in three distinct Gods?

If in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God, then wouldn't that mean that the Word is Spirit? If God is Spirit and the Word was God then if Jesus was the Word then do you think that the Word and God are one Spirit in two different persons or are they two different Spirits of the same person?

I would think the best way to resolve the secret identity of the one true God is whether you believe the God in Genesis 1:1 is eternal?

If a good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit then can a eternal God eternal bring forth life that isn't eternal?

So do you believe that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are three distinct person in one Spirit or one person in three distinct Gods?
[/QUOTE]

If in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God, then wouldn't that mean that the Word is Spirit? If God is Spirit and the Word was God then if Jesus was the Word then do you think that the Word and God are one Spirit in two different persons or are they two different Spirits of the same person?

I would think the best way to resolve the secret identity of the one true God is whether you believe the God in Genesis 1:1 is eternal?

If a good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit then can a eternal God eternal bring forth life that isn't eternal?
This thread is not about the Trinity.

It is a triune god that Trrin churches made up.

there is no such thing as a triune god in the Scripture.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no such thing as a triune god in the Scripture.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matt 28:19

So what is the name of the Father?
what is the name of the Son?
and what is the name of the Holy Ghost?

Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: . Ps 118:26

Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth. Ps 124:8

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matt 28:19

So what is the name of the Father?
what is the name of the Son?
and what is the name of the Holy Ghost?

Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: . Ps 118:26

Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth. Ps 124:8
Right on!
The "name" in the verse is singular and includes all 3 (the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost).
The name is YHWH.

Greetings Sissy, Jasher and meshak,
So what is the name of the Father? what is the name of the Son? and what is the name of the Holy Ghost?

Right on! The "name" in the verse is singular and includes all 3 (the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost). The name is YHWH.
I agree that the ONE NAME is YHWH, but I guess that Jasher was claiming that the ONE NAME was God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. I believe that the One name is Yahweh and this is speaking of the One God, Yahweh, God the Father. This One Name "He who will be" is developed in the birth, ministry and resurrection of Jesus the Son of God and thus Jesus is incorporated into the One Name Yahweh.

This thread is not about the Trinity. It is a triune god that Trrin churches made up.
Could you please distinguish between "the Trinity" and your statement "a triune god". I thought these two expressions are the same.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Jasher,
I guess you didn't get a white stone.
Obscure. Is this an attempt to conform with Revelation 2:17 which is future? or some Masonic or Mormon ritual?

Kind regards
Trevor

Could you please distinguish between "the Trinity" and your statement "a triune god". I thought these two expressions are the same.

Kind regards
Trevor
Trinity is a doctrine, a triune god is a title of god.

that is not saying triune god.

You are reading into it.

Back