• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Hello again

Sorry I’m like several hours late here lol.

In fairness, @patrick jane was barely a year into his flat earth exploration. At the time he was ill-equipped to enter a debate on the subject, so I give him creds for trying-- even if he came up a little short at times. Hey-- if that's what got you to investigate the matter-- then good was served!

In fairness, @patrick jane was barely a year into his flat earth exploration. At the time he was ill-equipped to enter a debate on the subject, so I give him creds for trying-- even if he came up a little short at times. Hey-- if that's what got you to investigate the matter-- then good was served!
i think you misunderstood what I was saying. I give pj all the credit in the world for turning the camera on and trying, and I told him as such when he did that debate. He was barely a year into his exploration because I found him getting gaslit on a different forum a few years prior and reached out to reassure him his suspicion was correct the earth is indeed flat and there were very specific tactics employed against you to dissuade you from looking further.

That’s when he landed here and asked me to join and we met 1M1S and you and a few other truth knowing souls.

The fascinating part is the connection to that specific show modern day debate, and what it stands for all these years later and how he was literally the pioneer of it all, it’s fascinating.

i think you misunderstood what I was saying. I give pj all the credit in the world for turning the camera on and trying, and I told him as such when he did that debate. He was barely a year into his exploration because I found him getting gaslit on a different forum a few years prior and reached out to reassure him his suspicion was correct the earth is indeed flat and there were very specific tactics employed against you to dissuade you from looking further.

That’s when he landed here and asked me to join and we met 1M1S and you and a few other truth knowing souls.

The fascinating part is the connection to that specific show modern day debate, and what it stands for all these years later and how he was literally the pioneer of it all, it’s fascinating.
I wasn't the pioneer, but a man on a forum named STP, Saul to Paul encouraged me to look into it and the journey began. That's when I found Will Goodrich from a YouTube channel called The Truth is Stranger Than Fiction and the video Athereal The Battle For Heaven and Earth. It had over one million views and YouTube took it down. He appealed and he changed it a little then put it out again and now it's over a million views again. Watch it and listen, nobody on social media has ever seen his face.

I wasn't the pioneer, but a man on a forum named STP, Saul to Paul encouraged me to look into it and the journey began. That's when I found Will Goodrich from a YouTube channel called The Truth is Stranger Than Fiction and the video Athereal The Battle For Heaven and Earth. It had over one million views and YouTube took it down. He appealed and he changed it a little then put it out again and now it's over a million views again. Watch it and listen, nobody on social media has ever seen his face.
I remember back in the day you telling me about him; but in saying you were the pioneer for the show modern day debate brother! Remember us talking about that years ago when you did it?

I remember bringing up the Nixon debates and making sure the camera angles didn’t hurt your presentation.

That channel today hosts the most cutting edge communication on the topic by the current leading apologists for our reality. I was digesting hours upon hours of it, then I realized it’s the same channel we talked about all those years ago lol

I remember back in the day you telling me about him; but in saying you were the pioneer for the show modern day debate brother! Remember us talking about that years ago when you did it?

I remember bringing up the Nixon debates and making sure the camera angles didn’t hurt your presentation.

That channel today hosts the most cutting edge communication on the topic by the current leading apologists for our reality. I was digesting hours upon hours of it, then I realized it’s the same channel we talked about all those years ago lol
I love you brother ❤️

@Gleason92 check out this YT channel - The Absinthe Minded Professor it's mine.
I love you too brother! I definitely will check it out!!!

I’ve been doing a bunch of soul searching; maybe a mid life crisis at near 50, maybe the bizarre life I have and the strange (not really strange like ghosts are my boss, strange in the more normalized way) goings on had made me take a look at everything in my life.

Long story short, I got deep into it with AI trying to teach me how to create streams of passive income. I tried a bunch of different methods; even trying to be a face less you tuber. I tried to use a strategy leveraging well know people, so I called myself “Mr. Based” lol.

I have AI designed stuff all over an Etsy page I made, I have controversial political shorts. I tried it all just to see if anything would stick and essentially God would help create an income stream to first fulfill my blood money to my ex wife monthly, then maybe grow it to replace my working income and then maybe I could be free?

You know how they went 🤣 of course didn’t happen. But I learned something and that’s more important! (Ps-all that stuff is still open; my YouTube channel my Etsy page) it isn’t about that stuff which is why I’m not even going to tell the readers where to go to find it lol.

So back to AI. I start talking with him about how none of this is working. His reply Day after day, niche, gotta find you niche. Niche, niche, niche I was going crazy hearing it!

So the first niche I try is truth movies. I love them and the general public thinks of them as normal movies.

Matrix, Truman show, they live; those movies are the mythos of our time and point to our true reality in figurative form. I love them. So I start designing AI artwork for those movies and make shirts, Just enough originality to not get sued. But what do I really know? If it actually worked I might have been sued 🤣

But it didn’t work so back to AI. I have him clarify to me because when I started this idea I didn’t want to build a niche, I washed my niche to be just about everyone. I can’t build a significant income stream off a group that lives cat pajama pillows.

So AI tells me to focus more on my skills and experience for a niche. I finally give in. The only skill and experience I have is deep financial knowledge.

So I start mapping out a whole new strategy. I create a new channel that’s going to focus helping people financially; budgeting, saving, investing, retirement, buying a home, car, college savings borrowing etc…

As I’m creating the framework for the first episode, I’m bored out of my mind. I ask myself; what am I doing here? You always hear successful people love what they do and I hate what I’m doing. This knowledge may pay the bills, and I’m happy to share any of it for free to anyone who asks but I’m just not a finance nerd guy, even though that’s been my public life for over 20 years now.

As I was realizing all this, my 2010 external hard drive was on the table. I hadn’t revisited that one in quite a while.

So I decide to have a look of what’s on it, I knew it was generally my Apollo hoax research and a little of my initial discovery of flat earth.

So I plug it in and have a look.

I have Apollo imagery, spreadsheets of Meta image data from the LRO fake mission, hyperlinks to fascinating sites with 80% of them dead now, but I probably brought 2/3 back by just pasting the link into the wayback machine. Then the 13 pdf set of the flat earth news published between 1978-1983.

But you know what happened as I was going through that stuff? Over 3 hours passed and it literally felt like a second lol.

I couldn’t hide it anymore, I think we know what my passion is lol. So I’m doubling down my efforts on spreading the truth of our reality far and wide!

I’m very inspired and motivated at the moment. It’s why I was digesting literally dozens of hours of debate from modern day debate, that’s how I knew all this.

I learned you can create additional profiles on your Facebook name. I’m running a Facebook group I labeled “Space May be the final frontier but it’s made in a Hollyweird basement” under my profile name of the same.

It’s easy to grow Facebook groups, I learned that doing a social experiment about 6 months ago. You just have to learn to reject out the spam accounts. So I have this group up to about 140 now, carefully curated people who in my best judgement are not spam or trolls.

I use this account to engage the deceivers. I tried this 20 years ago in Internet forums and got my butt handed to me.

So I was very careful to make sure I know my stuff and have well crafted positions. I both overshot my enemy and under estimated myself. Mark, brother, I’m running roughshod over them. In almost a month note there hasn’t been one exchange where “they got me”

One of the key things I learned lately is “falsification is independent of replacement” And I can falsify the globe all day long with my eyes closed. I don’t need to discuss the replacement part of it until the opposition conceded their model has been falsified, and they never do concede that of course lol.

Luckily we’ve known each other for years and you know every letter here tired is absolute truth. Here’s where it’s taken me; I’m ready brother.

I’m ready to turn the camera on and spread this truth far and wide. This is my passion. I know that now. Would I like to be paid for my passion? Sure who wouldn’t BUT the thought didn’t even enter my mind now. This is my hobby, I enjoy it, I don’t care if it makes money or not.

Ok. All that being said, did you hear about the cool pix p1000 being discontinued? That’s part of the deception and caused me to drop $800 on a p950, so now I have one!!!!!!!

I have 2 beautiful lakes near me, one is a Great Lake, the other us about 10 miles across and 3.5 miles front to back. I can’t wait to get some flat earth footage. I gave those issues of flat earth news that I don’t think are available online like they were in 2010. I also have many other thoughts on the subject as you know, so I’m kinda excited and scared to do this.

I was hoping to find you because it remember when you started YouTube, you had mentioned and we’re doing something where it would like steam for hours and a small group of people would hang with you and then you would join their streams etc I was hoping to talk to you a little about it all brother

I love you too brother! I definitely will check it out!!!

I’ve been doing a bunch of soul searching; maybe a mid life crisis at near 50, maybe the bizarre life I have and the strange (not really strange like ghosts are my boss, strange in the more normalized way) goings on had made me take a look at everything in my life.

Long story short, I got deep into it with AI trying to teach me how to create streams of passive income. I tried a bunch of different methods; even trying to be a face less you tuber. I tried to use a strategy leveraging well know people, so I called myself “Mr. Based” lol.

I have AI designed stuff all over an Etsy page I made, I have controversial political shorts. I tried it all just to see if anything would stick and essentially God would help create an income stream to first fulfill my blood money to my ex wife monthly, then maybe grow it to replace my working income and then maybe I could be free?

You know how they went 🤣 of course didn’t happen. But I learned something and that’s more important! (Ps-all that stuff is still open; my YouTube channel my Etsy page) it isn’t about that stuff which is why I’m not even going to tell the readers where to go to find it lol.

So back to AI. I start talking with him about how none of this is working. His reply Day after day, niche, gotta find you niche. Niche, niche, niche I was going crazy hearing it!

So the first niche I try is truth movies. I love them and the general public thinks of them as normal movies.

Matrix, Truman show, they live; those movies are the mythos of our time and point to our true reality in figurative form. I love them. So I start designing AI artwork for those movies and make shirts, Just enough originality to not get sued. But what do I really know? If it actually worked I might have been sued 🤣

But it didn’t work so back to AI. I have him clarify to me because when I started this idea I didn’t want to build a niche, I washed my niche to be just about everyone. I can’t build a significant income stream off a group that lives cat pajama pillows.

So AI tells me to focus more on my skills and experience for a niche. I finally give in. The only skill and experience I have is deep financial knowledge.

So I start mapping out a whole new strategy. I create a new channel that’s going to focus helping people financially; budgeting, saving, investing, retirement, buying a home, car, college savings borrowing etc…

As I’m creating the framework for the first episode, I’m bored out of my mind. I ask myself; what am I doing here? You always hear successful people love what they do and I hate what I’m doing. This knowledge may pay the bills, and I’m happy to share any of it for free to anyone who asks but I’m just not a finance nerd guy, even though that’s been my public life for over 20 years now.

As I was realizing all this, my 2010 external hard drive was on the table. I hadn’t revisited that one in quite a while.

So I decide to have a look of what’s on it, I knew it was generally my Apollo hoax research and a little of my initial discovery of flat earth.

So I plug it in and have a look.

I have Apollo imagery, spreadsheets of Meta image data from the LRO fake mission, hyperlinks to fascinating sites with 80% of them dead now, but I probably brought 2/3 back by just pasting the link into the wayback machine. Then the 13 pdf set of the flat earth news published between 1978-1983.

But you know what happened as I was going through that stuff? Over 3 hours passed and it literally felt like a second lol.

I couldn’t hide it anymore, I think we know what my passion is lol. So I’m doubling down my efforts on spreading the truth of our reality far and wide!

I’m very inspired and motivated at the moment. It’s why I was digesting literally dozens of hours of debate from modern day debate, that’s how I knew all this.

I learned you can create additional profiles on your Facebook name. I’m running a Facebook group I labeled “Space May be the final frontier but it’s made in a Hollyweird basement” under my profile name of the same.

It’s easy to grow Facebook groups, I learned that doing a social experiment about 6 months ago. You just have to learn to reject out the spam accounts. So I have this group up to about 140 now, carefully curated people who in my best judgement are not spam or trolls.

I use this account to engage the deceivers. I tried this 20 years ago in Internet forums and got my butt handed to me.

So I was very careful to make sure I know my stuff and have well crafted positions. I both overshot my enemy and under estimated myself. Mark, brother, I’m running roughshod over them. In almost a month note there hasn’t been one exchange where “they got me”

One of the key things I learned lately is “falsification is independent of replacement” And I can falsify the globe all day long with my eyes closed. I don’t need to discuss the replacement part of it until the opposition conceded their model has been falsified, and they never do concede that of course lol.

Luckily we’ve known each other for years and you know every letter here tired is absolute truth. Here’s where it’s taken me; I’m ready brother.

I’m ready to turn the camera on and spread this truth far and wide. This is my passion. I know that now. Would I like to be paid for my passion? Sure who wouldn’t BUT the thought didn’t even enter my mind now. This is my hobby, I enjoy it, I don’t care if it makes money or not.

Ok. All that being said, did you hear about the cool pix p1000 being discontinued? That’s part of the deception and caused me to drop $800 on a p950, so now I have one!!!!!!!

I have 2 beautiful lakes near me, one is a Great Lake, the other us about 10 miles across and 3.5 miles front to back. I can’t wait to get some flat earth footage. I gave those issues of flat earth news that I don’t think are available online like they were in 2010. I also have many other thoughts on the subject as you know, so I’m kinda excited and scared to do this.

I was hoping to find you because it remember when you started YouTube, you had mentioned and we’re doing something where it would like steam for hours and a small group of people would hang with you and then you would join their streams etc I was hoping to talk to you a little about it all brother

I can feel your excitement. Good luck with this new venture. I'd be happy to support and encourage Forum discussion of your material.

I can feel your excitement. Good luck with this new venture. I'd be happy to support and encourage Forum discussion of your material.
Thank you sir! I remember how well versed you are in truth and wood be honored to have your input/participation when I “pull the plug” and get started; there was someone else here too that was awesome, not 1M1S who is also awesome, but yet one more, the username escapes me….

Thank you sir! I remember how well versed you are in truth and wood be honored to have your input/participation when I “pull the plug” and get started; there was someone else here too that was awesome, not 1M1S who is also awesome, but yet one more, the username escapes me….
STP

You must follow Eric Dubay, no? You must.

I'm not exactly a fan, but he's the most put-together proponent I've encountered.

You must follow Eric Dubay, no? You must.

I'm not exactly a fan, but he's the most put-together proponent I've encountered.
For sure. But as PJ knows, there’s clearly something off about him.

The true warrior who is the pinnacle of apologetics for our flat earth reality at the moment is Austin Witsit.

The man is a master of understanding and calling out literally every single logical fallacy hurled at him. He can recite segments of peer reviewed papers, up to and including the special theory of relativity, OFF THE TOP OF HIS HEAD. He understands and debunks literally every single challenge imaginable.

Here’s what he figured out; our flat earth reality, the object of earth itself is a plane Euclidean geometric object. Our eyeballs perceive light in a non Euclidean spherical space. That’s it. That’s what is being used against us. Just one random example from him I think is brilliant.

But here is where it gets crazy: our defense of this earth has to be limited to what’s under our feet, literally. If you follow that logic, the earth is empirically flat. HOWEVER, when you look to the sky, there is certain motions of the stars that don’t follow normal geometric behavior. I’m still trying to work this out but it’s something to do with, everything moves its position As you elevate, except stars.

There has been 2 flat earth explanations, really one.

1-not our concern, since we’re focused on the shape of the earth

2-it’s the Aether and we’re back to the late C 1800s.

Years ago I was here telling everyone a certain YouTube was the best and his name is John, goes by quantam eraser. I’m fairly convinced he trained Austin, based on Austin’s understanding of certain arguments and logical fallacies. However, Quantum eraser policy did train Nathan Oakley.

Nathan Oakley uses his new knowledge to craft the argument that all globe measures and maps are sourced from flat earth measurements. Technically he’s correct and that’s brilliant.

Works like this; when using the sextant for celestial navigation, you have your ground position (gp) and your star. You have to measure a flat horizontal baseline on the ground, then up to the start to get your angle. As you move asking your baseline, you take new angle measurements of the same star.

Heres the key, that flat horizontal baseline is the earth. Globers TRY to say it’s just one point (since they contend sphere) but that’s mathematically impossible, then they say the baseline is an invisible eyeline level, pure bollocks.

I tell you this because on Nathan’s show he uses a discord server and has people call in or he visits other servers with groups of people. He stumbled on Austin. They had a drag down knock out brawl, Nathan was all over him.

I was cringing, these are like literally 2 off the top 3 and Nathan is showing no mercy and Austin is ready to just leave.

The argument was that Nathan was certain he’s proved flat earth and doesn’t need to explain the star anomaly, when he passed Austin, all Austin could say was maybe the stars do move if it get high enough. That sounds suspiciously globe-y. The reason he has to say that is because he essentially believes the electric type universe theory that includes the aether. That’s where he gets weird. But I don’t let that stop me from learning from literally the best communicator on the topic. Same as I’ll watch Eric all day long, with the best discernment I can muster.

Back